Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:07 am
With a small smile she appears with a puff of smoke into the library...only to find that her best friend and her worst enemy are not there. "Well this is a damn fine how-do-you-do!" she says with exasperation. "I've been away for a good while, yes but father needed some help in hell and...nevermind. The point is I'm finally back and both of you are not here." she takes the flask out of her pocket and sits down at a table. She could wait, but it wouldn't be long before all chaos broke loose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:35 am
*he returned to the library, walking past the book-case and noting with a smile that the large roll of parchments had gone*  

Invictus_88

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:27 pm
Invictus_88
*he returned to the library, walking past the book-case and noting with a smile that the large roll of parchments had gone*
[/"Francis!" with a loud whisper she hauled him by his collar behind a library bookcase. "Francis, I've finally found out what this flask contains! She leaned in closer, her lips almost touching his ear and said softly: "It is the very essence of passion."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:51 am
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
[/"Francis!" with a loud whisper she hauled him by his collar behind a library bookcase. "Francis, I've finally found out what this flask contains! She leaned in closer, her lips almost touching his ear and said softly: "It is the very essence of passion."

*he turns at once and walks over to her so that they'd not be heard*

"I see...tell me more. It must therefore contain something that even I have been unable to make."

Invictus_88

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:41 am
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

"I see...tell me more. It must therefore contain something that even I have been unable to make."
"I will explain everything...You see a while back my dear old uncle...the dev- the...the devil himself decided that hell was bringing in customers a little slow. So he said to me 'My dear, you are part witch, part elven, part demon and part human...you probably know much magic and you also must know the ways of humans...' he then went to a small wooden cuboard and took out a small flask." At this point she holds it up for him to see."He then put in into my hand and said 'My dear this is the very essence of passion. Go to earth and reak havac on society.' I mean really Francis how could I pass up an offer like that? He sent me back up here, and in the last few days I have been researching about it. One drop of this stuff and passion breaks lose. Anger will not be surpressed and love will go farther than ever before. But there are two good things about it. It will not go past the walls of the library and it will wear off in exactly 13 unlucky days. That is all I have found out so far."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:50 pm
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

"I will explain everything...You see a while back my dear old uncle...the dev- the...the devil himself decided that hell was bringing in customers a little slow. So he said to me 'My dear, you are part witch, part elven, part demon and part human...you probably know much magic and you also must know the ways of humans...' he then went to a small wooden cuboard and took out a small flask." At this point she holds it up for him to see."He then put in into my hand and said 'My dear this is the very essence of passion. Go to earth and wreak havac on society.' I mean really Francis how could I pass up an offer like that? He sent me back up here, and in the last few days I have been researching about it. One drop of this stuff and passion breaks lose. Anger will not be surpressed and love will go farther than ever before. But there are two good things about it. It will not go past the walls of the library and it will wear off in exactly 13 unlucky days. That is all I have found out so far."

*he leaned closer to whisper conspirationally into her ear*
Hm, and are you sure that it cannot be altered to go beyond the library? Say, to be thrown casually into a staff room? Thirteen days is considerable enough for any purpose we seek. Powerful indeed, and a power we should not be too scared to wield to full adavntage..

Invictus_88

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:45 am
-he walks into the library and appears to look for a book on a particular shelf, then he waves his hand tentatively over the top of the books, feels about behind them, and leaves looking concerned-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:05 pm
-After s rather long asence from the library, she returns looking a little vexed. She has the scroll tucked in her bag safely and the book well hidden. She knows the demon girl was up to something...for she was always up to something. After making sure no one noticed her, she slipped into the restricted section in search of answers.-  

Angilwingz

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:24 pm
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

"I will explain everything...You see a while back my dear old uncle...the dev- the...the devil himself decided that hell was bringing in customers a little slow. So he said to me 'My dear, you are part witch, part elven, part demon and part human...you probably know much magic and you also must know the ways of humans...' he then went to a small wooden cuboard and took out a small flask." At this point she holds it up for him to see."He then put in into my hand and said 'My dear this is the very essence of passion. Go to earth and wreak havac on society.' I mean really Francis how could I pass up an offer like that? He sent me back up here, and in the last few days I have been researching about it. One drop of this stuff and passion breaks lose. Anger will not be surpressed and love will go farther than ever before. But there are two good things about it. It will not go past the walls of the library and it will wear off in exactly 13 unlucky days. That is all I have found out so far."

Hm, and are you sure that it cannot be altered to go beyond the library? Say, to be thrown casually into a staff room? Thirteen days is considerable enough for any purpose we seek. Powerful indeed, and a power we should not be too scared to wield to full adavntage..
She gives him a smirk. "I simply meant, Francis dear, that the potion does not go beyond walls. You see...if I were to put a drop in a common room, it does not go beyond the common room, if we were to put it in the prefects bathroom it would not go beyond the bathroom...I simply mean it does not go beyond a wall or barrier. And you are most certainly right. It gives us a good advantage. Now...would you like to try it?" She has an uncertain feeling in her gut but she quickly pushes it away like a tiresome insect...what could be more fun than this?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:23 pm
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

She gives him a smirk. "I simply meant, Francis dear, that the potion does not go beyond walls. You see...if I were to put a drop in a common room, it does not go beyond the common room, if we were to put it in the prefects bathroom it would not go beyond the bathroom...I simply mean it does not go beyond a wall or barrier. And you are most certainly right. It gives us a good advantage. Now...would you like to try it?" She has an uncertain feeling in her gut but she quickly pushes it away like a tiresome insect...what could be more fun than this?

*the realisation of the potential struck him and he felt he had been acutely dim, a rare occurrance and with it comes awareness of what may happen if his suppressed passions were allowed to grow too strong*

"We should try it indeed, but I've a better plan than my trying it.."

*wordlessly, he angles his head toward Angil, whispering thereafter*

"After which, we really ought to be careful it doesn't control us too. For the moment at least."

Invictus_88

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:29 pm
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

*the realisation of the potential struck him and he felt he had been acutely dim, a rare occurrance and with it comes awareness of what may happen if his suppressed passions were allowed to grow too strong*

"After which, we really ought to be careful it doesn't control us too. For the moment at least."
She smiles but for some reason it seems...sad. With a quick shake of her head she quickly replaces it with a self-satisfied smirk. "Francis, I know you are in love with the girl. Do you think I'm stupid? stare But if this is going to work, we too must fall under the potions spell. My uncle told me so..." she gives a bitter glare though not directed at him. "You must remember...I too will fall under the trance. In the process you might have to save Angil from my destruction. She might even think you a hero. And then all will be fine and dandy." She means to leave in a huff but knows that would be suicide. "Francis, we must work the potion once...if it does not work, than all will be lost and must return to hell. But if it does, it will save me and it will provide some relief of the stiffness of this school. Now I will ask you again: Would you like to try it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:49 pm
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

She smiles but for some reason it seems...sad. With a quick shake of her head she quickly replaces it with a self-satisfied smirk. "Francis, I know you are in love with the girl. Do you think I'm stupid? stare But if this is going to work, we too must fall under the potions spell. My uncle told me so..." she gives a bitter glare though not directed at him. "You must remember...I too will fall under the trance. In the process you might have to save Angil from my destruction. She might even think you a hero. And then all will be fine and dandy." She means to leave in a huff but knows that would be suicide. "Francis, we must work the potion once...if it does not work, than all will be lost and must return to hell. But if it does, it will save me and it will provide some relief of the stiffness of this school. Now I will ask you again: Would you like to try it?"

*his brow furrowed somewhat, the monocle held fast*

"Love? What a word. I'm not sure my school taught me to recognise that one, only to ignore anything that was similar to it."

*he pauses, expression almost blank, thinking into a point in the middle-distance*

"Well, either way, I suppose we must. It's all inevitable anyway. Those with power are destined to wield it, it seems. I shall bow to fate, it has to be tried. Let's."

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:56 pm
-As she leafs through pages of dusty old books, she begins to lose focus on what she is reading. She removes her headphones and turns off her mp3 player.
She looks up, and can see Francis with the demon girl, and against all logic, flinches and closes her eyes. She opens her eyes, but flinches again.
She tries it a few more times before realizing that she cannot look at the girl without flinching. She returns her gaze back to the page to avoid the pain that now seemed to rush through her whenever her gaze set upon her enemy.
Gazing back down at the ancient spell she had been reading, she quickly realizes that she has unintentionally cast it upon herself. But how? The spell she had been reading had been destroyed by the ministry, she had seen the many seals put on it. It wasn't supposed to work.
Yet still, her eyes settled on the demon girl, and pain found it's way through her body.
There was only one way to fix this spell, and she knew full well what it was. She couldn't take it...the spell was getting worse. She could no longer bear to be even near the girl.
Writhing in pain, she covered her eyes and murmered to herself. At last she looked up and could see the demon girl without flinching. She turned, and realized she had dropped the book, and it was now missing.-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:59 pm
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88
The Devils Niece
Invictus_88

*his brow furrowed somewhat, the monocle held fast*

"Love? What a word. I'm not sure my school taught me to recognise that one, only to ignore anything that was similar to it."

*he pauses, expression almost blank, thinking into a point in the middle-distance*

"Well, either way, I suppose we must. It's all inevitable anyway. Those with power are destined to wield it, it seems. I shall bow to fate, it has to be tried. Let's."
She gives him a relieved grin...It seemed that he was not all that attached to the girl after all...but speaking of the girl...Her senses tingled and she whipped around to see the Angil looking frantically at the floor...as if something were missing. How strange, and yet how fit that the girl should show up at a time like this. And so, she gave one more look at Francis, while praying freverishly that it will not work, she knew she will not return here again if it doesn't. It was then that she uncorked the vial and let one drop hit the ground...  

The Devils Niece

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:03 pm
Angilwingz
-As she leafs through pages of dusty old books, she begins to lose focus on what she is reading. She removes her headphones and turns off her mp3 player.
She looks up, and can see Francis with the demon girl, and against all logic, flinches and closes her eyes. She opens her eyes, but flinches again.
She tries it a few more times before realizing that she cannot look at the girl without flinching. She returns her gaze back to the page to avoid the pain that now seemed to rush through her whenever her gaze set upon her enemy.
Gazing back down at the ancient spell she had been reading, she quickly realizes that she has unintentionally cast it upon herself. But how? The spell she had been reading had been destroyed by the ministry, she had seen the many seals put on it. It wasn't supposed to work.
Yet still, her eyes settled on the demon girl, and pain found it's way through her body.
There was only one way to fix this spell, and she knew full well what it was. She couldn't take it...the spell was getting worse. She could no longer bear to be even near the girl.
Writhing in pain, she covered her eyes and murmered to herself. At last she looked up and could see the demon girl without flinching. She turned, and realized she had dropped the book, and it was now missing.-
((I dearly hope you've been keeping up with me and Invictus' posts Angil. It has a lot to do with you))  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games