Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:01 am
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Well...my latest manager doesn't seem to care much for me. As a matter of fact, often times when he is at work, he seems to avoid me..." Chiyou admitted, looking rather ashamed of that fact. It rather hurt him, deep down, that he had come to be held in such low regard.
On edge, the boy waited for an answer, eager to hear what he hoped would be a pleasant response.
Then, as his luck would have it, Izzy's phone rang.
At first, the boy was annoyed.
But...when he saw the look on Izzy's face...that annoyance disappeared completely, replaced by an intense concern.
"F...fire?!" the blond managed to blurt in shock before the manager took off, leaving him standing alone on the dance floor, arm outstretched as though he were Prince Charming and the clock had struck midnight on Cinderella.
Izzy was out the door before Chiyou could even blink, but as soon as his brain processed everything, the boy sprinted across the dace floor and into the crowd, searching for the only person he could think to tell, the only person who might be able to help.
Finally, he spotted the man, and ran right up to him.
"Gomen nasai...Koyasu-sama..." he bowed to the chairman, "Something terrible has happened! It's Izzy Lucky...I was...well...dancing with him...he got a phone call, and his house is on fire. Please sir, isn't there anything that can be done to help him? He just left..."
Chiyou was obviously out of sorts, so terribly upset that he was actually crying.

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somehow, sitting on the bathroom counter, actually made Naoko calm down a little. His amber eyes focused on the musician before him, and for a long moment... well... he didn't say anything.
After Ryu's song, he still said nothing.
Then, gazing into his akuma's eyes... "He'll hurt you... I don't care about me, Ryu-kun... but... I don't want to see you hurt again. It was my fault about your voice and... and with his threat, I..." the pianist shook his head. "Hayato... he..." the blond took a deep breath. "He cornered me outside on the balcony... he's going to kill you, Ryu..." new tears sprang to the young man's eyes as he spoke. "I... I tried to threaten him... I told him I'd go public but... but..." shivering, Naoko wrapped his arms around Ryuukaze's neck once more and buried his face in his beautiful violinist's hair. "God, I just want to lock myself away in your house and never come out again..." NAKO whispered. "He'll find a way... I know he will. Hayato won't give up and... and if hurts you or Shou I... I'd rather die then see you both hurt because of me... because I... because I couldn't let him go before... I don't want him, Ryu. Please... I don't, really... I'm not saying this to make you feel better because... because I've thought about it and my fear and the pain and I just can't do that again..." his grip on the violinist tightened. "I can't lose you..."
Okay, so maybe he wasn't making perfect sense...
It was obvious that Oumori was scared out of his mind, both for Ryu and Shou and for himself... and it was also clear that he wanted Hayato to be in the past...
But making that happen... protecting those he loved... Naoko feared it was a course of action too difficult to succeed...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm

"And I wouldn't except them... you... to wait forever." Akihiko replied with a light smile. "Honestly, Hiroki... you think so little of me. I'm more than an entertainer and you know it. I just... like to gamble a bit, is all."
Lifting his glass, Narcissus looked through the remaining liquid and gazed at the crowd beyond, distorted by the curves in the glass.
"SMASH is failing. You know it. I know it. Ojisan knows it. If Shou wants to remain afloat... he will abandon that ship before it sinks. We... you... can make him the best offer. However... I don't think he feels comfortable with Ohayou. I had the freedom to do as I pleased... and such is a freedom that Shou will need to be entitled to. I survived for quite some time without a manager... Shou has no manager. We share many of the same needs and characteristics, Hiroki. You just need to treat him as you once treated me." the musician smirked. "I say 'as' because I'd rather you didn't screw him as violently as... well..."
Oh yes, the young Koyasu couldn't help but remind the man of that.
"If you want Shou... you'll reinstate me temporarily. I'll deliver him to Ohayou within the month, two at the absolute most. After all... I was partially responsible for the new album which Chiyou-kun is putting out, at least in terms of inspiration. And I've noticed that Nakai-kun is working harder than ever after my little chat with him..." blue eyes turned from the crowd and focused intently on Asato. "I inspire greatness. Just look where you've ended up after all."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

He had put all of his sweetness and gentility into comforting his angel. Everything he could think to say or do. Anything to calm those frazzled nerves.
And then, the words he had never expected to hear were spoken. Spoken with a terror in them that would have made anyone cringe to hear.
Ryu's blood ran colder than ice, practically locking up in his veins.
"He's...here...?" the violinist heaved, as if he had been punched in the stomach.
Of all the things...Ryuukaze had not expected this. Not at all. Truthfully, Ryu had expected the psychopath to still be in the hospital...not well enough to be pushing back into the music industry and making threats against people.

The akuma was terrified. Terrified far more for his tenshi than for himself, though. He could face this. He'd manage, somehow.
Naoko, on the other hand, didn't need this.
They had come so far. Things were starting to get better.
Hayato just had to come and ruin it.
Still, his resolve was set. This was total war.

"Naoko....you listen to me." he said strongly, holding the blond tighter still. "I am not afraid. I will not let you be harmed, he can try what he will, but I'm not going to back down, no matter what the threat or pain. You're not going to lose me, you're not going to lose yourself, either. I need you to hold on for me, babe. Be strong, and we'll get past this. I promise."
Ryu's body shook with a righteous rage as he stood there, his lover clinging to him.
From what he said, Naoko had made his choice, and his choice had been Ryu. Knowing that stoked the fire in the violinist's heart and he promised to himself that he would fight harder now, for Naoko, than he had ever fought for anything in his life.
Looking up to the mirror, Ryu stared into his own reflection, his eyes seeming to boil crimson.
To put it bluntly...Hayato was screwed.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

Hiroki glanced up at Koyasu-kun as the man started to speak once again. "No, I never thought little of your skills just your lack of a few key traits." Which was honest in itself. He knew that Koyasu-kun had been groomed for the position. He knew the business but it took more than that to run an empire.

"Yes...it is failing." he replied as he looked towards the window again. "Things are shaking up in industry in more ways than one. I think Smash is relying on the Emperor to remain afloat while they look for new prospects. I've heard they've been in talks with Genki Sound but I've not been able to verify it...yet" Obviously Hiroki had somehow managed to do what he did best...research and info gathering even in the midst of trying to fill the shoes that Aki had placed him in.

"I can make him a good offer but he avoid most studios including ours. I would agree with you there considering that last time Go courted him the negotiations went up in flames. Ohayou has an established record of Manager/Star relationships. So I suppose you're right. None of our Stars, except for you have been without a manager. Treat him like I treated you?" Now those last words didn't set well with Hiroki because he knew exactly where Koyasu-kun was going with it.

He gritted his teeth for a moment trying very hard not to let those words spoil a more serious conversation. So he finally took a breath after sipping his rum and then looked back over to Koyasu-kun, "So you were the fire under Chiyou's butt? Interesting. He might actually have a hit or two in that material. Good job." Even if Hiroki was still very careful with Koyasu-kun, he wouldn't not praise the man for good work even if he didn't care for Koyasu-kun's methods all the time.

Although he paused a bit when Koyasu-kun brought up Nakai, verifying Nakai's own comments. "Indeed." was all he answered to that since he promised Nakai not to inflate an already huge ego.
"My position was not inspired by greatness...but you've a point on the other accounts."

However, before he answered he had to strategically think about this gamble and what Koyasu-sama might say. Hiroki knew he had to make his own decision here rather than requesting advice no matter how much he wished he could. But then again, was this about family, or business...or what when he tried to relate all the factors? However, it became clearer to him when he realized what portion he represented here. He was the business...Ohayou Productions. Hiroki wasn't a Koyasu no matter if he inherited Ohayou and all it was worth. So he would be Ohayou Productions and do what would be best for the company.

"I'll reinstate you Koyasu-kun in accordance with this offer. Deliver the 'Emperor' within the alloted time of one to two months. If you cannot, we will see where things go from there. Yes, it is an open ended deal on my end, but I'm not willing to give the media another round of can Narcissus have Studio time or not. So for you this is a benefit as a star...." his lips lingered on the edge of his glass just a bit longer as the lights twinkled outside, "...and I don't wish to drain your manager's pocketbook any further. Although his efforts are quite valiant and above the call of duty. I'm surprised he was able to pull a band and a studio together for you. The old Indie label did have some good men and women if it weren't for the management. Indie is actually a good case study as to where Smash might be headed."

Hiroki didn't like that thought too much because it usually was the case with Studios that collapsed. Good people lost jobs and ended up struggling. The music industry wasn't a kind place. Some people like Izzy Lucky got rescued by their network, while others not got cast out to the streets. Hiroki cared deeply about the little people that gave the stars the chance to shine. Although, he knew that the stars needed as much care as those that worked for them. "Just remember, you're like any other star now at Ohayou with this reinstatement. Your manager is your life line to your finances...etc in the company and I will review the budget...etc...he sends me."

He couldn't let Narcissus think he could walk in and jump right back into the same seat minus the inheritance. Things had to be earned. However, Hiroki knew that if Narcissus managed to gain a good relationship with Izzy Lucky then...he probably would feel he had control of his finances anyway. Ah but that was a chance Hiroki had to take. It wasn't like he was there to grind Koyasu-kun into the ground. No...that wasn't what the original intent had been. But then, Hiroki had another question...an interesting one indeed, "Tell me Narcissus, now that you're reinstated, what will you do with the Indie band and crew?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:33 pm

"NO!"
Naoko's amber eyes focused on Ryu as he pulled back quickly, fingers gripping the man's ornate robes tightly.

"Please, Ryu... don't do anything. He threatened to, well... I hope he was just meaning to break your fingers... but with him, it could've been even to cut them off. I've gotten you mixed up in this and..." he shook his head, just trying to come to grips with things.
At least, for the moment, the blond had stopped crying.

"We need bodyguards, Ryu... please, you have to help me convince Shou-san... Hayato is HERE. He's out there, mingling... don't let me be alone again, onegai?"

That was one thing that the pianist was afraid of... being dragging off to the nearest closet and turned into a play thing by his deranged ex.
But he was also afraid of Ryu suddenly going missing.
What would he do, after all?

"We... we need to get back out there but... but, I... I don't know if I can, Ryu..."
Naoko was being honest. He didn't know if he had it in him to smile and play nice anymore.
Not with what had happened...

Seeing Hayato again... made the blond seriously consider committing himself to an insane asylum.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:44 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Ryu smiled down at Naoko from where he stood. He understood what the blond was going through, and he chose to respect his wishes.
"I'm not going to do anything, if that is what you want. I'm not going to let you out of my sight, and I'm going to be on the lookout in case that...thing...tries anything else, but I won't do anything at all but stay by your side. He can threaten, but they are just idle words. If he actually tries something, well, we'll worry about that when we get to it."
Slowly, Ryuukaze began to fix Naoko's hair, then moved to straightening out his kimono.
"Now now...you just listen to me. We're going to get through this, tonight. Hayato or no Hayato, we're going to be ok, you and I. Just pretend as though he isn't even here. If it helps...then perhaps just pretend that you aren't even you. Be the princess that you resemble so much tonight. After...after I lost my parents...sometimes I would resort to that...just to get through really tough times." the violinist explained, encouraging Naoko the best he could.
"Can you do this for me, beautiful?" he stepped back, holding his hand out for the pianist to take.
"You look amazing, so let's not hide away all evening, even if there is a wicked beast come to hunt us. A prince and princess who are truly in love can overcome any obstacle, after all." he winked, trying to be as pleasant as he could, even though deep down he was a tangled mess of rage, worry, and even fear.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:12 pm

All was playing out perfectly, even given his earlier mishap regarding Chiyou's 'inspiration'. In truth, Akihiko had perfect confidence in his ability to win Shou over to the side of Ohayou. It would simply take some time...

"The indie band?" Narcissus asked, thinking over his answer for a moment. "They'll perform with me on stage this weekend, of course. No sense in letting their hard work go to waste."
Especially when the young man fully intended to see if they wanted a contract with Ohayou once he had his full power back. After all, he could offer them money and a choice of artists to be assigned to if they so wanted.
Ohayou was always looking for new bands for their soloists.

"I've no doubt I can deliver Shou to Ohayou in the allotted time, Hiroki. Have a little faith in me." the musician spoke with a teasing smirk. "In the meantime... am I correct in assuming that I get my place back? After all, even the lowest star needs shelter."

"You'll get your house back." came a voice from Akihiko's right.

He turned, blue gaze fixed on the image of the chairman.
But before Narcissus could say anything, Aki held up a hand to cut him off.
"You'll be getting your house, along with a house guest. Izzy Lucky will be staying with you for the time being." the chairman's gaze focused on Asato. "His apartment complex is on fire."

As he revealed this information, Aki recalled Chiyou telling him just a few minutes ago...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Koyasu Aki had been in the midst of quite the conversation regarding the sudden rise in popularity for Vocaloid artists, and exactly what sort of impact it was having on the industry, especially on those who had lent their voices to the programs... when he was suddenly interrupted by a rather frantic and cry Chiyou...

Turning, the chairman fixed the young musician with his own blue gaze and let him get his sentence out. Then, calmly, Aki reached out and put a hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Izzy will be fine, Chiyou-kun. If his apartment goes up in smoke, I will personally provide him with another. Izzy Lucky has been a terrific asset to the company... I wouldn't just let him be homeless on the streets."

Of course, he'd have let his grandson be homeless on the streets... but the fact that Izzy had taken in Akihiko, well... that gave him even more power in the chairman's eyes.

The power of respect.

"Right now, you simply need to calm down. I'll put in a call to Izzy, find out how bad the damage is and to what extent and then arrange things from there."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Ryu was right.
Of course, Naoko realized, Ryu was almost always right.
The two of them couldn't hide in the bathroom all evening. After all, it would have defeated the purpose of them even being there.
Plus, Shou was eventually going to begin to wonder where his two co-stars had drifted away too... and how embarrassing would it have been for someone to walk into the bathroom to see Naoko crying and Ryu trying to comfort him?

Carefully, Oumori stood and straightened out the wrinkles in the kimono. "Just don't leave me... and I... I think I'll be fine..." he whispered, before taking a deep breath.

Two seconds later, Naoko smiled gently at Ryuukaze and, miraculously, appeared as if nothing in the world had ever been wrong to begin with.

"Lets go then, Ryu-kun. We shouldn't keep this party waiting. After all, won't it look beautiful for us to walk back into that gathering together? I walked Shou-san in... time for me to escort you it seems. Or... maybe the other way around, ne?"

Okay, so inside Naoko was still scared shitless.
But he had to do this... he had to wear this mask and get through the night...
Because if he failed here... well... he didn't want to think about the implications of a bad impression or worse... a rude appearance.

With that, NAKO lead Ryu by the arm out of the bathroom and back into the festivities.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:35 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Oh...thank you, thank you so very much, Koyasu-sama." the boy bowed again, very grateful for the chairman's calming words and promise of assistance.
He was comforted by what the man had said, but he was still deeply concerned for his former manager. So many troublesome things seemed to follow that man.
Of course, Chiyou didn't really realize that he himself was one of those "troublesome things".
Pulling out his cellphone, the blond headed out onto the balcony where he had been speaking with Naoko earlier and he dialed Izzy's cell.
Of course, the chairman had said he would check on the man, but Chiyou needed to check on him personally, just to calm himself.
He just needed to hear Izzy's voice...see if there was anything he could do. The boy never did well with so much anxiety...

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Naoko was being so strong and brave, and Ryu was very impressed with it. His tenshi had come a long way indeed. Ryu wondered if the pianist even realized how much he had grown.
Arm and arm with NAKO, the violinist walked out and into the crowd, noticing how lovely the people looked on the dance floor.
"I'm proud of you, koibito." the akuma leaned in and whispered to his angel.
"Might I have the honor of a dance with you?" he asked with a roguish smirk.
Perhaps some frivolous twirls and daring dips would help them ease their minds.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:01 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

Hiroki nodded a little as he listened then said, "So they are a good backup group afterall?" He was rather surprised that Narcissus didn't drop them outright but then again, it would be rather late to get a new backup group primed for the Charity Event. However, the man could have just called the old backups he had used in the past who knew his music. So Hiroki couldn't tell if this were any change in Narcissus or if it were just a means to and end.

"Then I look forward to seeing that success in the future. As for faith, I have faith...but you have to show me it's well founded." he smiled just a little because some things Koyasu-kun never changed on. That teasing smirk and that confident gaze...if only the darker side of Koyasu-kun had some balance. AND the damn brat still called him Hiroki!!!

"You're...hou..." he was about to answer but then cut off as Koyasu-sama cut in. His lips pressed shut as the older man answered the question as if he had listened in all along. Had he?! If he had then he probably had heard everything that had been said! But was that a bad thing? Hiroki had to close his eyes and think on that but even before he could really do a deep dive in to his thoughts he heard the sentences afterwards.

"His apartment complex is on fire."

With that Hiroki looked up with a start, "What?!" He got up quickly and looked over at Koyasu-sama. "Do we know anything more? I know Izzy Lucky was here so at least he wasn't in the apartment so at least he's alright."

Now Hiroki felt really bad since they had burdened him with Koyasu-kun and all the troubles that went with it and now he had this to deal with. Lucky seemed to be the wrong name for the man...at least at the moment. "Although, its amazing that complex had fire. I remember when Izzy Lucky finally gave me the information on his new apartment; the location had sprinklers and a good emergency system. But I guess one can never be to sure." His brow furrowed with the usual concern when he tried to determine the smart course of action. "I can call his family personally and assure them he is alright after we know the extent of the damages."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:49 pm

It took every ounce of willpower that Naoko possessed to NOT have his eyes darting this way and that once they entered the party once more.
His paranoia over Hayato was enough to drive any sane man crazy.
Thankfully... the blond wasn't quite all there anymore.

"Dancing?" Naoko asked, thinking over the prospect. "Well, I don't know how well I'll do in geta... but I could certainly give it a try. You," and he poked Ryu in the chest teasingly with one finger. "Had better make sure I don't fall, ne?"

NAKO was more than happy for the distraction...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Fire...

For a long moment, Narcissus simply froze. He didn't say anything, didn't even react.
Mainly because his mind was reeling...

That... and a sudden chill that went down his spine was obviously telling him that this wasn't a coincidence...

'Matsumoto...'

That single word finally spurred on movement, as Akihiko was pulling his cell phone from his pocket and dialing the number. For the first time in a long time, the musician was glad that his number went directly to a phone that the number was known only to the two of them...

It meant Izzy wouldn't be busy.

With baited breath, not even replying to anything Hiroki or the chairman said, Narcissus waited for Izzy to answer...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games