Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:46 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
blessedheart

Shun smiles and nods. "Okay." He said as they exit the forest and walk into the park. "Do you know where you are now?" He asked curiosuly.

she looks around, trying to get her bearings "um...if its not to much trouble...can you show me where the dorms are? I know we're in the park but i dont remember how to get back from here...sorry.." she looks back at the floor

"Its no problem You don't have to apologize." Shun said smiling then looked around. "I think there that way. Come on." Shun said taking her hand and leading them to the dorms.

she looks at him and then at their hands clasped together and blushes slightly
"thank you..." she whispers

"Your welcome."Shun said smiling at her when he rounded the corner and reached the dorms. He let gos of her hand and smiles happily. "Here we are." Shun said to Yoru.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
blessedheart

Shun smiles and nods. "Okay." He said as they exit the forest and walk into the park. "Do you know where you are now?" He asked curiosuly.

she looks around, trying to get her bearings "um...if its not to much trouble...can you show me where the dorms are? I know we're in the park but i dont remember how to get back from here...sorry.." she looks back at the floor

"Its no problem You don't have to apologize." Shun said smiling then looked around. "I think there that way. Come on." Shun said taking her hand and leading them to the dorms.

"Your welcome."Shun said smiling at her when he rounded the corner and reached the dorms. He let gos of her hand and smiles happily. "Here we are." Shun said to Yoru.

her hand clenches into a fist, missing the warth of his own
"um...is there anything i can repay you with...a drink..lunch?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:53 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Shun immedeately beamed when he heard the word lunch and nodded rapidly. "Sure! Lunch is good." Shun said happily as he gave her a cute boy smile. "Thanks!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

Shun immedeately beamed when he heard the word lunch and nodded rapidly. "Sure! Lunch is good." Shun said happily as he gave her a cute boy smile. "Thanks!"

she blushes and smiles back
"thats alright, least i could do, i could have been wondering around in the forest for days .." she giggles cutely "come on, I'll show you to my dorm" she takes his hand and walks to the main gates  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm
Shun blushed a light magenta when Yoru took his hand but smiled as he followed her happily. He couldn't wait to get food in his stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm
blessedheart
Shun blushed a light magenta when Yoru took his hand but smiled as he followed her happily. He couldn't wait to get food in his stomach.

they get to an oak wooden door, with the number 145 in gold "this is my room..." she starts fumbling with the keys  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:10 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

they get to an oak wooden door, with the number 145 in gold "this is my room..." she starts fumbling with the keys

"Cool."Shun says as he saw her fumbling and puts his hands on hers. He helps her with the key and openes the door. He pulls away and smiles happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Cool."Shun says as he saw her fumbling and puts his hands on hers. He helps her with the key and openes the door. He pulls away and smiles happily.

she blushes "thanks, im just not use to meeting people, i dont have any friends..."
she opens the doors
(room looks something like this, but brighter ^^) http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/100808-balance.jpg  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:22 pm
(Cool and I have to go for now. See u in like 2 hours^^)
"No problem." He says as they enter and I guess that makes me your first friend."He stated happily as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 pm
blessedheart
(Cool and I have to go for now. See u in like 2 hours^^)
"No problem." He says as they enter and I guess that makes me your first friend."He stated happily as he sat down.

(cool, see ya later ^^)  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:00 pm
"so what are we gonna have for lunch?" Shun asked as he tilted his head curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm
blessedheart
"so what are we gonna have for lunch?" Shun asked as he tilted his head curiously.

she giggles "well have a seat on the sofa, and tell me what you'd like" she said taking off her coat and hanging it up, and grabbing her white frilly apron, tying it to her body  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she giggles "well have a seat on the sofa, and tell me what you'd like" she said taking off her coat and hanging it up, and grabbing her white frilly apron, tying it to her body

Shun smiled then sat down and thought. "How about....patties!!" Shun said happily as he looked up at Yoru.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:10 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiled then sat down and thought. "How about....patties!!" Shun said happily as he looked up at Yoru.

she looks at him curiously "patties...um, what are patties?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:13 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks at him curiously "patties...um, what are patties?"

"You never had patties before Yoru?" Shun asked schocked.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games