Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:35 pm
[[still. I doubt I'll see Sailor Moon-mixed-with-Shampoo-from-Ranma in the hairstyle section.]]
Moé felt the goosebumps, and sharply inhaled, but one of her shirt's middle buttons popped form the chest-expansion, baring her brassiered chest. She noticed, and tried to cover herself in fear of being viewed as whorish.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:45 pm
((I find they have a good selection, but thats because none of my characters have crazy hair.))
The button hit him in the glass hole. He flinched. "...Is something wrong?" He questioned, taking one hand off of her and picking up the button.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 pm
[[LOL. Thats true. Most of my characters have normal hairstyles, but only Roulette is crazy...]]
Moé picked up the button form him, though it accidentally bared her brassiere; you could see her cleavage line and the gear-clip above the corset-lacing. She looked away out of shyness.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:54 pm
((I think the craziest is Rufus's, since it is supposed to be kinda like Leon's hair from RE.))
Caleb instantly knew why she was cowering. "...Would you want myself to leave the room?"

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 pm
[[I still really like Rufus' last name XD 'Mortimer'.]]
Moé looked up at him, blushing.
"No, I would almost encourage you to. I just didn't want it to look like my chest being bared was intentional..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 pm
((I really like a lot of the last names my characters have, Crowhart, Baxter, Mortimer, Pravada, Spelloyal.))
"...I understand." Caleb said.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm
[[My main OCs are Montblanc, Zarathustra, Ahmose, Blythe, Dupin, Myrtle, and Scheherazade.]]
Moé silenced him by kissing him, and, then drew back a little.
"Sir... do my breasts... disgust you?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:15 pm
((I can't do that, the last time I ended up with something along the lines of nkzxevsajkn, not kidding. The oddest has been Lunis.))
"....Not at all.." Caleb choked out.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:18 pm
[[I work with 'odd' as if it was a trademark. Technically, odd characters/romances and genre experimentation ARE my trademarks.]]
Moé blinked dreamily.
"But then why..."
She took his hand and placed it on her breast.
"...do you become so repulsed when you touch them...?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm
((I create more of the what some people would like to call "Balls-to-the-walls" kind of writing design. Blame it on my grandma let me play Doom when I was 7, and my love for Quieten Tarntino movies.))
"...Because I am most certainly not a pervert!" Caleb retorted, snapping his hand back.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:34 pm
[[each of my novels have a different genre. My current project is 'violent action'.]]
Moé looked hurt, and broke off from him entirely.
"I-I always thought... that you would like them. I know you aren't a pervert, but I... thought that I... was different. I thought that you would actually like this part of me, as it's the only thing that is better than the rest of my family, the best aspect of me."
She looked to the side.
"I'm a faulty design, really. I'm modelled after my father's dead mother, and my father's view of the perfect woman. You're both vastly different, though."
She began to cry.
"I-I wish I was... a different model..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:45 pm
(( XD, that is basically a lot of what I write, is it leads to that later, I even think I am going to detail a bullet ripping though a person's skull, down to the most gruesome detail.))
"I do, but that does not mean I would want to...." Caleb was getting frustrated. "....It is hard to explain fully."

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:50 pm
[[lol, I love thhat kind of stuff.]]
Moé stood up.
"Never mind, it's okay. It hurts when anything touches them anyways..."
[[Basically, if you punched her chest, it'd be fifty times more painful than punching her in the groin if she was a guy. That should say something.]]
She wiped the blush and tears off of her face, and went back upstairs to play on her synthesizer-accordion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 pm
((Caleb:....It is about damn time she did not try to fix something by doing something irrational.))
Caleb regained his towering stature. His knees were in great pain since he had to put so much pressure on them for so long. He walked stiffly out of the hallway.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:00 pm
[[Moe: I don't know what youre talking about. *memories of said events were erased*]]
Moé continued to play, calming herself down.
He should like me as I am, anyways. I'm not going to swap out my body... I'd make him think he was God or something.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games