Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 am
Gaara the Protector
I have an extra Rowap berry from one of the event Arceus I got if someone wants to grow it...

Oooo... what's that do?

lol sorry, guess I should have checked the thread first XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 am
I think it is like the Jacoba berry. When hit by a Spc att, the pokemon who attacked you w/ it receives damage as well.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 am
Gaara the Protector
I think it is like the Jacoba berry. When hit by a Spc att, the pokemon who attacked you w/ it receives damage as well.

o.0... I don't have that berry either... are these only for Platinum?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:26 am
Awww, Noodles: Roamin' Off was a good episode ^ ^  

Rocket Marilyn

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:40 am
Rocket Marilyn

Nope. All 64 berries can be used on D/P/PT. And that episode was ok. I wish they would have caught it though...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Nope. All 64 berries can be used on D/P/PT. And that episode was ok. I wish they would have caught it though...

lol, then I guess there's a lot more berries for me to get than i originally though XD. Gr. Oh well.

Yea, there were a few times where they could have totally gotten it, but instead they had to go piss it off! *shakes head* That never does any good. XD  

Rocket Marilyn

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

lol, then I guess there's a lot more berries for me to get than i originally though XD. Gr. Oh well.

Yea, there were a few times where they could have totally gotten it, but instead they had to go piss it off! *shakes head* That never does any good. XD

It belongs on a desktop..?

Stupid stupid stupid...

OH! And how did Meowth get there so fast? Jessie and James were about to be blasted and it goes to Meowth cooking...then he gets there in less than 5 seconds? WTF?

I really want them to succeed once, but they are just so stupid...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Stupid stupid stupid...

OH! And how did Meowth get there so fast? Jessie and James were about to be blasted and it goes to Meowth cooking...then he gets there in less than 5 seconds? WTF?

!!! ..... lol, uhm.... careful. I love them. Like, a lot. I adore them. They are awesome. I've waited almost a month to see this episode. Just because it is TR centric. And Jessie's hair is down. Don't question them. It belongs on a desktop is hilarious. Think of how fast the boss could surf the interwebz.

lol, anyway, this is Pokemon, since when have they ever followed time rules? They do that a lot - people are on the other side of the earth and then are all of a sudden where they need to be just in time. Meowth can do it, too. Though I usually just explain it away as the scenes not being linear. The Meowth talking to those kids scene could have been during the time of Metagross throwing rocks at them, giving him enough time.

And Jessie and James are not stupid... they just make stupid decisions. Like not electric proofing their mechas this episode. WHAT?! WHY?! ... Because they needed to fill a half hour, obviously XD. lol, actually, I really hate the writers for taking the easy way out with that... there are better ways to cause drama within the trio than making them fail in the stupidest way. How often do they forget to electric proof their mechas?? And twice in one episode? Really? Come on Team Rocket... you can do better than that. Oh well, less twerps for me to look at and listen to.

Uhm whee Sorry for the rambly nature of this! I don't mean to be bitchy or anything... I just love them. Besides, they did succeed once! They stole Yanma from that kid! And now Yanmega is like their best Pokemon ^ ^. I was so proud of them that episode! Ahaha, I don't have a problem...! 3nodding  

Rocket Marilyn

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:23 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Stupid stupid stupid...

!!! ..... lol, uhm.... careful. I love them. Like, a lot. I adore them. They are awesome. I've waited almost a month to see this episode. Just because it is TR centric. And Jessie's hair is down. Don't question them. It belongs on a desktop is hilarious. Think of how fast the boss could surf the interwebz.

lol, anyway, this is Pokemon, since when have they ever followed time rules? They do that a lot - people are on the other side of the earth and then are all of a sudden where they need to be just in time. Meowth can do it, too. Though I usually just explain it away as the scenes not being linear. The Meowth talking to those kids scene could have been during the time of Metagross throwing rocks at them, giving him enough time.

And Jessie and James are not stupid... they just make stupid decisions. Like not electric proofing their mechas this episode. WHAT?! WHY?! ... Because they needed to fill a half hour, obviously XD. lol, actually, I really hate the writers for taking the easy way out with that... there are better ways to cause drama within the trio than making them fail in the stupidest way. How often do they forget to electric proof their mechas?? And twice in one episode? Really? Come on Team Rocket... you can do better than that. Oh well, less twerps for me to look at and listen to.

Uhm whee Sorry for the rambly nature of this! I don't mean to be bitchy or anything... I just love them. Besides, they did succeed once! They stole Yanma from that kid! And now Yanmega is like their best Pokemon ^ ^. I was so proud of them that episode! Ahaha, I don't have a problem...! 3nodding

Well, in my mind, they were not being Team Rocket. The twerps were like that isn't fair. But it was, as they never "stole". I can agree, but they have a good team anyhow. Wobbafet is a great defense, Yanmega is good, the teeter dance of Mime Jr., and Seviper ain't bad either. Carnivine is...uh, ok, but could be used better. And I understand all your points. And if they would have seperated, Pokemon would suck badly. And they could have been more creative.

I just wish they'd get Pikachu once...a 3 to 4 part episode. The boss would go, this is what gave you all the trouble!?! A little Pikachu!?!!?

Pikachu!!!! shocks the boss

lol!

And I know they aren't stupid. I did mean their actions. They can make robots, did very fast, and whatnot. They'd be very good of a team, if they concentrated a little more. But beggers can't be choosers...shrugs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 am
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Stupid stupid stupid...

Well, in my mind, they were not being Team Rocket. The twerps were like that isn't fair. But it was, as they never "stole". I can agree, but they have a good team anyhow. Wobbafet is a great defense, Yanmega is good, the teeter dance of Mime Jr., and Seviper ain't bad either. Carnivine is...uh, ok, but could be used better. And I understand all your points. And if they would have seperated, Pokemon would suck badly. And they could have been more creative.

I just wish they'd get Pikachu once...a 3 to 4 part episode. The boss would go, this is what gave you all the trouble!?! A little Pikachu!?!!?

Pikachu!!!! shocks the boss

lol!

And I know they aren't stupid. I did mean their actions. They can make robots, did very fast, and whatnot. They'd be very good of a team, if they concentrated a little more. But beggers can't be choosers...shrugs.

lol, they totally stole it. That kid worked very hard with a level 5 Piplup to weaken an at least level 30 Yanma to the point of capturing it. The again, Pokemon doesnt follow the rules of the game at all... though he was chasing it all week! Despite the Twerps' attempts to cheer him up and steer him toward a weaker Yanma that he could actually catch, you know he was crushed ^ ^. He had to start off his journey on a broken promise and a failure. It counts xp heart

As much as I would also like them to successfully steal Pika at least once, it would sorta ruin the series. If they brought it to the boss, you know he wouldn't care, at all, even if he got shocked. Remember when they brought him Togepi? He missed out on getting that tank Togekiss cuz he wouldn't even look at the non-existent Pokedex entry. And with Yanma he just scanned it in the computer and then gave it back. He doesn't care about their awesomeness crying . I'm actually surprised they're still getting a paycheck... So, shocked or not, I think that they would be forced to give it back and stop chasing it. Then what? Maybe if it was a Raichu he would consider it... what's Pika at? Level 80? With Iron Tail? And a Gamesharked Volt Tackle? Pretty sweet Raichu. Then they could have this 3 or 4 episode thing where they break into TR headquarters, get Pika back, and then Ash has to have an emotional acceptance of Raichu. Of course, then Pokemon would end. XD. They would have officially jumped the shark.

So, I'm happier seeing them succeed in other areas, like with other Pokemon or Pokemon Orienteering or Pokemon Contests... etc. James shouldn't have given that food away!! <.< I also really love that they've been getting compliments this series ^ ^ Other people recognize that they are full of win!!!

On their Pokemon though... I'm surprised at how wimpy James' Pokemon looked in comparison to Jessie's... This generation, she's a bit overpowered... the writers will probably think of some way to get rid of Yanmega some time soon. Which sux. I hope they don't do that. James needs to get himself something useful... like Cacturne. I was soo looking forward to that, and then he gave it away!! Gr. Anger.

lol, sorry, I like to talk a lot when it comes to TR. Like I said, I don't have a problem XD. I'm glad that you agree, though... they really need to get it together. whee  

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:07 am
James is such a sweet guy. I think he needs to use his family's money for their mechs since they always complain they need money and he is quite rich.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:04 pm
I am joining this month.  

Yanma024

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:29 pm
Kisuke Urahara 32
James is such a sweet guy. I think he needs to use his family's money for their mechs since they always complain they need money and he is quite rich.

Yea, except then his family could trace the transactions o.0  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32

Yea, except then his family could trace the transactions o.0

Yeah, he doesn't want his family to know...

I can agree with you. That would ruin things. But yeah, Yanmega will probably be let go of eventually. I want to see Butch and...uh...who is his partner again? It is sometimes funny to see them go off on each other. And I know why he pays TR. Giovanni doesn't want them to bug him. That is the main reason he sent them to Sinnoh, obviously. And I still think the Yanma thing isn't stealing. I mean, whoever CATCHES it, gets it fair. Who cares if someone else weakened it or not. But I enjoy speaking opinions, but I wonder what will happen with Paul and Ash in the next episode.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Aha, still not updated XD. I'll get on that now. I guess I have until the middle of the month to figure it all out.

And Urahara! I still have like all of the gold you donated! Believe me, you've done more than enough!! heart I guess, considering that, I could offer a more expensive prize... but I dont wanna do that until we get more people.

Oh yea, and Urahara, what is Sephoira doing?

I feel like I've offered starters as the prize before, Duo o.0. But I'll think about doing it again.

Maybe i just like starter too much. XD  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games