Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 am
Hyukia, Seriku, Syalong, Amy and Shadow were on the deck and went to where the others were playing. The ship had started to move again and was heading more northwards. There was a large TV screen near the court and it was just on a music channel but then it flickered out and the screen changed to a blue color with Eggman standing there.
"People of Earth, behold the time has come for me to take over the world, take a look up." Eggman said.
The sky was starting to darken at night came but there was something about to happen. The space colony ark's cannon opened up and started to charge up. It was bigger than the other times it had fired and still it was charging then it unleashed the beam straight towards the moon. The moon looked fine at first then the beam started to rip the surface to pieces but when it hit the center of it the whole thing was blasted apart.
"This is what will happen to your planet unless a complete surrender is done within 20 hours, and if anyone is seen on the ark or anyone gets near it or any other form of attack I will fire again at the planet, the choice is yours," Eggman said. A timer soon replaced him.
The ship shook a little as the effects soon caused the waves to change as waves were created then died down leaving a calm ocean.
Hyukia was not really watching the moon's remains but just looking at everyone around her.
"Tell them Hyukia," said Seriku.
"Later," said Hyukia who was sitting down.
"What does she know?" asked Shadow, who did not know what Hyukia and Seriku had talked about.
"The plan to stop Eggman of course," said Seriku...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:04 pm
"Eggman?!" Kayonis asked standing up. He watched as the whole moon exploded. "No that's going to affect the tides badly!" He said. His suspicions were confirmed when the ship moved even with it being anchored. "You've really gone and done it this time Eggman!" He yelled out.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:38 pm
"Don't worry about this," said Hyukia, she appeared as calm as ever,"Our next stop is near a polar base I used to use, it is where we are going to go to stop Eggman,"
"Polar?" asked Seriku,"that means we are going to freeze our butts off,"
"I packed a lot of spare coats," Hyukia said with a slight laugh, it seemed to amuse her.
"What was the base used for?" Shadow asked, smelling something fishy as you don't just go and make a polar base without a reason.
"I use it for making a special alloy I used for my battle suit you saw when someone rudely interrupted me changing," she said, she glared at Kayonis but everyone could tell it was forced and she was not being mean but just trying to make a joke.
"Any way that alloy is almost indestructible and heat proof but you most likely did not notice how heavy it is as it weight in total about 2 tons in that form as my suit is highly compressed." she said.
"I recognized the metal," said Seriku thinking back.
"Very unlikely, it is my own creation and I have not shared it to anyone else really," said Hyukia.
"Then how come Hyukia has this box made from it," said Seriku as he had ran to the room and back and got it from Syalong's bag really fast.
"It is the metal but in a lighter form, anyway you need a key," said Hyukia pointing to a very small hole that she had found instantly that Seriku had not even noticed after a few hours of looking.
"You found that fast," said Seriku a bit shocked at the speed and how small it was as he had mistaken it for a scratch or dent.
"I touched it to feel if it was the metal and i touched that point by chance," Hyukia said with a shrug.
"Back to the subject," said Shadow,"How are we going to fight Eggman, that is in space and we need to get there without being detected,"
"Just trust me ok?" said Hyukia, it was clear she was not happy being the center of attention and she also seemed to dislike being doubted. It was as if she was afraid of them, if only a little.
"I trust by people's actions so earn my trust and stop hiding secret," Shadow almost demanded.
"Shadow, for now we go with her, if this does not work, then we have not really lost anything," said Seriku.
"I don't like it but I will accept your choice," said Shadow, it seemed he really did not like this and disapproved of it...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 pm
"There goes our vacation..." Rasu sighed. "I can't believe Eggman would blow up the moon!" Elie said. "I can, I've heard he's done it before, but he only blew up half of it. Then he rebuilt it and used it for another one of his scemes." Rasu said. "How do you know this?" Elie asked. "Chris told me about it." Rasu replied. "So, then, Eggman just blew up one of his own toys?" Elie asked. "I guess you could say that." Rasu chuckled. "Anyways, lets go talk with the others, maybe we can come up with something together." Rasu said. Elie got an idea. "What if you used that thing that you used at the lake?" She asked. "I guess I could, but it'd be hard to believe me, if I told everyone I had this hidden power and not be able to show it to them." Rasu said. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I mean that only special people can see them. The only ones who can on this ship are you, me, Kayonis, and Sonia. Though I have been told that there is a way to reveal the avatar, but I haven't learned how yet." Rasu replied. "Oh, I kind of understand." Elie said, scratching her head. "Anyways, lets go mingle." Rasu said.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 pm
Dessenger wacthed in horror as the debris of the moon began to burn up as it entered the upper atmosphere createing a brilliant meteor shower the likes of which had never been seen on Earth before and most likely never again. "What power we have to defeat this no matter what I know the human race and they arn't going to surender no matter what." he said as he left the pool and ran to his room to change.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:49 am
Kayonis hadn't seen nor heard anything Hyukia said except the important things. Eggman had to be stopped, but none could make a move yet. Now he knew how his father felt. Always having to wait for the right moment to strike, but he could handle it. "Hey Kayonis." Sonia spoke. He was drawn from his thoughts by her voice. "We probably should get some rest, it'll be a bit before we reach the base more than likely." She spoke. "Yeah I know." He said. "Hey as grim as things are, don't let it spoil your time here on the ship. I know you miss your father, but would he really want you grieving here when you're supposed to be having fun with friends?" She asked. "You're right like always." He said. "I know." She said smiling. He draped his arm around her shoulders and they looked towards the sky. "The moon may be gone, but at least there are the stars." She said.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:28 am
"Seriku, I finished something for you, come to with me quickly," Hyukia said.
"Ok," said Seriku and he went with Hyukia. He came back with new sneakers on that were slightly darker than his old ones but would not melt like they did. They also had brought back warm coats as the wind was becoming colder and colder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 am
Dessenger finished changeing out of his swimming trunks and into his normal attire. "Just missing one thing." he said to himself as he walked onto the deck. Following the railing he found Hyukia and the others. "Hey miss Iwas wondering seeing as we are now in a state of war do you mind if I get my sword back?" he asked.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 am
After looking at the stars for a minute and a half, Kayonis and Sonia went to change out of there swim wear and into there normal attire. They returned to the highest point where Kayonis was before the incident with eggman. "Oh wow." Sonia gasped. "You can see a good ways from here." He said. "Yeah. Hey wonder if we could watch the sun rising from here?" She asked. "I'll meet you here at five thirty. Let's go get some sleep." He said. Apparently that was a yes. She smiled and she gave him a kiss before parting.

Kayonis was in his room when his mother came in. "Kayonis, may I talk to you a second." She asked. "Sure mom." He spoke. She came in and sat on his bed. "I know we're going to miss him, but I've heard all about what happened earlier. I know you're taking this hard, but this isn't how Knuckles would've wanted you to handle things." She spoke. Kayonis hung his head. "I know. Every time I think about the fact he was murdered though it just burns me up." He said. "I know. It would your father too. However, he knew when it was time for action." She spoke. "I know that in your heart you know the right time for action too." She said before leaving. "Hey mom." He called. "Yes?" She asked. "If you want to leave Mitsugo with me, you can. You need more sleep. And I'm going to be up early anyway. I promised Sonia I'd watch the sunrise with her." He spoke. "No she's fine. Besides, you need your sleep to young man." She spoke. She knew he'd be one of the key factors in the battle against Eggman and he would need to build all his strength up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:05 pm
Seriku was out on the deck, it was nearing midnight and he was starting to feel the cold. He could see small pieces of ice in the water.
"You seem worried about something," said Hyukia.
"You knew," Seriku said.
"And why do you say that?" asked Hyukia.
"Because anyone, no matter how little they care would have watched, only someone who knew the results would ignore the action," said Seriku looking over the rails and straight ahead.
"So your saying that I knew what was going to happen so I ignored it?" said Hyukia.
"Yes, and the only way you could know was by being a part of it," said Seriku turning to face her,"You are involved in this and I know it,"
"So I have been detected," Hyukia said with a sigh.
"It also means that you would have to be an enemy to know," said Seriku as he got in a fighting stance.
"That depends on your point of view," she said.
"Then prove it to me," said Seriku as he jumped with a flip bring a kick down. Hyukia rolled to the side and managed to avoid most of the attack. Seriku followed up with a punch but it was dodged and he kept trying to hit Hyukia managing to land a blow a lot but not dealing any damage. It lasted for about 5 minutes, then without warning he stopped.
"To see someone's true feelings, battle is a form of emotional display," said Seriku,"I don't know the details but you have been involved but I also know you are helping us for now at least," He walked off after that. Hyukia remained by the railings.
"He knows too much," said Hyukia with a sigh and she left to her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The whole planet is in an uproar doctor," said Shadrik as he was back on the ark now.
"The cannon will be ready again soon as well with all these power storage and amplifying units, only 2 hours left till we can fire it again," said Eggman.
"And only 16 hours till they have to surrender or you take action again," said Shadrik.
"This is no way they can stop me as the second shot if needed with be at a slightly different angle than the moon one so the shot will be stuck in orbit till it wipes the out layer of the planet to pieces and then it will be a place for my empire and then I will be able to prepare an attack on Mobius which will make me rule there too," said Eggman laughing as he normally did.
"If you don't fire and they surrender you do know rebellions could form," said Shadrik,"Why take the risk? just fire at the time limit,"
"Your lust for destruction is too great, but that is why you would be perfect for helping me rule the worlds," said Eggman smiling.
"And the creature?" asked Shadrik.
"It is growing a lot stronger, it will awaken within the next few days but I have no idea when as we don't know how much energy was used to force it to sleep and how much power it would use to break free," said Eggman.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The captain of the ship had placed Dessenger's sword on his bed and it looked as if he had taken care of it as it was even polished.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My lord you must rest, your health will be in critical condition soon if you keep working like this," said one of the Empire's doctors to Seriku's father.
"The empire still needs someone to run it and I must do as I can," he said trying to stand but having problems even getting onto his feet.
"Rest, I will do what I can," said Seriku's mother from a nearby doorway, her eyes were soft but they showed the determination needed. The emperor nodded when he saw his wife's eyes and allowed some of his helpers to help take him to his quarters to his bed where he could rest and be helped by doctors.
"I hope that Kerisuchian ((Seriku's real name)) can see his father and they have the chance to clear things out," she said to herself as she sat on the throne to take command of the empire as she had agreed.  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 pm
Dessenger nodded as he went to his room. Opening the door he saw his sword laying on his bed. "Well at least once the fightings started i'll have this to see me thourgh." he said as he drew it and wacthed his refelection in the blade. "The captian knows what hes doing." sheathing the sword he placed it in it natrural position on his back. Walking out of his room he watched the last meteror burn into nothingness.

"Daimian where are you you haven't reported in a day." Delrag demanded as he turned to the the cloneing vats behind him. "Humph the young fool who knows what hes gotten him self into."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 am
"DELRAG!" Damian's voice rang out. "We've a problem. Eggman is threatening the earth and giving them twenty hours to submit or he will use the Ark's laser to destroy this place. If that happens everything we've worked so hard for will be for nothing. Also, I've drawn first blood to the Freedom Fighters and Freedom Fighters NG." He spoke.

~*~

In the early morning hours, Kayonis an Sonia were high atop the cruise liner watching the sunrise. They had their coats on, but just in case, Kayonis had brought a blanket. "Oh wow! This is amazing." She gasped. "Yeah, it's almost like those movie scenes you see in a love story or something." He said. "Not quite yet." She said. She leaned over and they shared a kiss. "Now it is." She giggled. He held her close and continued to watch the sunrise unknown that both Sally and Rouge were watching. "It seems your son has inherited some romantics." Sally said. "He didn't get them from Knuckles or myself though." Rouge said. "I honestly can't see them being with any one else. I think these two are star struck lovers." Sally said. "It seems like it. I can't see Kayonis with any better girl than Sonia." Rouge said. "It's been so long since he's been truly happy." SHe said.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 am
"Im aware of the situation I have spys in more places than you think." Delrag said. "If worse comes to worse we'll force our way through the portal and escape to Mobious. From there we'll exert over the planet and take over there instead." with a shake of his head he watched the clones in there tubes. "If worse dosen't come to worse than everything will go according to plan. The last attack was meant for nothing more than to shake there nerves and that succeded."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 am
"So you were expecting this to happen huh doc?" He said. He sat at the nearest chair looking at the clones and marveling. "You really think these will be just as strong?" He asked. "Not that I'm doubting you, but there is a possibility that the originals have trained and became a bit strog thatn when you first gathered the data about them." He spoke.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 am
"Becuase while they were fighting the lizard I watched them through my spy drone and becuase that was there most recent fight that right now is the peek of there power and they should be even more powerful due to genetic modifcation on my part. In all wehave a great chance of beating them." Delrag said.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games