Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 am
"Alright Joltpaw. I'm going to go back out to look for some herbs again. I think we are getting low on thyme and coltsfoot. Want to come with me? Its ok if you don't want to." Leafpetal said as she dropped off her prey at the fresh kill pile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 am
Eagleheart purred in amusment, as she padded after Rowanpaw, on her way to the fresh-kill pile. "I'm not surprised you've heard it before, i told Tigereyes the story once when she was a young kit and she made me repeat thousands of times before she left, I was almost happy when she finally left."  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:33 am
Foxpaw shook her head. He never anwsered my question. Which means, he must not have one. She sighed. If this hasn't already, it's going to kill Silverpaw. She watched Rowanpaw head into the elder den. "She really does love you, Rowanpaw." She whispered and turned away, headed for the entrance to the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:02 pm
lightkit you cant come out of the camp, not yet if you do a fox or a hawk will get you and you have to stay in the nursury for a little while longer.  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:15 pm
((Put "" up when you're talking!))

Lightkit nodded and mewed,
"Can I help sort herbs then? I want to be a medicine cat too!"

Robinsong mewed,
"Actually, Silverpaw, you look down. lets get back to camp, and I'll explain everything to Cherrywhisker."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:53 pm
of corse you can help me. leafpetal is out hunting so it would be perfect but you cant go out of the camp though you colud get hurt.  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:58 pm
"Thank you!"
Lightkit looked at Winshsong, eager to learn  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:20 pm
"I'm back, you know" Leafpetal said to Wishsong as she walked over to her and Lightkit. "And if you want to, I'll take Lightkit out with me to find some herbs for you. And don't worry, i'll take good care of Lightkit. And don't forget, all kits are allowed out of camp sometime," Leafpetal said with a smile.  

Feathertail14

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:59 pm
you have to ask his/her mother and ask patchstar incase something bad happens why not you take pantherclaw  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:29 pm
Silverpaw nodded and turned to got back to camp. They walked in silence for a while, until the came to the enterence, where Silverpaw saw Foxpaw. "Foxpaw?" She asked.
"Oh! Silverpaw! Good, I need to talk to you." She didn't sound like it was a good thing to talk about, but Silverpaw followed her away from the enterence.
"What do you need, Foxpaw?" Silverpaw asked.
"Well, er, you see...." Foxpaw began. "Rowanpaw, he doesn't... Well you see he... Oh Starclan help me!" She exclaimed to the sky. She looked back at Silverpaw. "He doesn't... I think he doesn't want to stay in the clan..." Foxpaw whispered.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:37 pm
Robinsong came up to Leafpetal and mewed,
"You can take LIghtkit out. It'll be good for him to get to know his mentor."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 pm
Rowanpaw was in deep thought, he haden't heard Ealgeheart when he entered the den. what am I going to do about Silverpaw? I can't just leave her. . . .but she has to understand. . . .she can't come with me. . .she can't BE with me, I'm caught up in something she can never find out about. . . and if I just leave though, without telling her how I feel. . . . "hey!" one of the Elders yelled, Rowanpaw had just plopped a ball of dirty bedding where a pile of fresh bedding was suppost to go. "oh be quiet! I don't see you touching this stuff!" The elder dubbled back. "why I NEVER! You know in my days I had to clean ALL the beddings! There was this one no-leaf that especially cold, and I was the only. . . " "go eat a pinecone!" Rowanpaw snapped back. He then grabbed the old bedding and hurried outside.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:47 am
"MENTOR? wait," Leafpetal says and turns from Robinsong to Lightkit. "You want to be a medicine cat apprentice?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:03 pm
Lightkit nodded and purred
"I really do! I've already seen starry cats!"  

MADLYALICE

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:55 pm
(bad bad kitteh Rowanpaw lawl)
Eagleheart was bringing some fresh-kill to share with the elders when she heard "Go eat a pinecone!" (< lawl) and rammed headfirst into Rowanpaw who was hurrying out of the den. Eagleheart didnt budge but Rowanpaw fell backwards over his tail. Eagleheart bent over to steady Rowanpaw. "You shouldnt be so mean to the elders, you know. Oakleaf, the elder you were talking to, saved your mother and I when we were tiny kits, if it wasnt for her, you wouldnt have been born. Yeah, they may seem like helpless bundles of fur now, but they were once warriors just like I am, and you soon will be. Think before critisizing, it could save you a lot of trouble" Eagleheart mewed as she picked up the mice and pushed into the elders den.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games