Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:50 pm
"Oh, you'll remember soon enough..." Came a hiss, all too family and filled with an evil presence. Rosalie stepped from the shadows, vines covered in rose wrapped around her form like a dress and drapped around her arms. "I'll make sure you remember, right Mimicry?" She beckoned. Mimicry froze. "Indya...I was captured by her and...while I was there...she did something to me..." Rosalie's grinned widened. "RIGHT, MIMICRY?" He clenched his eyes closed and his breath came out fast and labored. "I can't control myself, Indya. She does..." His eyes widened then and he looked at Rosalie and understood. "Indya...run. Vanish. Whatever it takes, just go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:05 pm
"Mimicry" She slid down from the horse and took a step back away from him . She didn't want to leave , but instead tried to take a step foward and glared at rosalie "Whad do you want here? who are you?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 pm
((aaaahhh!!!! Rosalie!!! O_O ))

Marchy smiled at the Rabbit. "You know, a tea party might be just the thing. Just the three of us, like when Hatter was in prison. Our moving-on tea parties, remember?"
~~~
"Yes," the Hatter said. "She got taken by Rosalie's men before the castle collapsed. By the time we noticed, it was much too late.... Jasper and I have changed quite a bit because of losing you two.... But Nana escaped, I'm guessing. Took the law into her own hands and started killing off people with connections to Rosalie. We got a lead from a local on where she might be. Jasper's looking for her right now."
~~~
Nana looked mournfully up at Jasper, who really had changed, but was still as beautiful as she remembered. "I don't want to be a killing machine," she whimpered. "It was the only option I had.... Maybe... I could learn to love again?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 pm
Myria_Angelus
"Mimicry" She slid down from the horse and took a step back away from him . She didn't want to leave , but instead tried to take a step foward and glared at rosalie "Whad do you want here? who are you?"

Rosalie smiled malevolently up at Indya. "My dear, I'm what nightmares are made of..." She turned to Mimicry who'd frozen. He couldn't move because she controlled him. He wouldn't be able to stop himself. "Indya, please." He begged. "Leave. Before something happens..."

Rosalie grinned at him. "So sorry." Looking at Indya, her voice grew firm. "Mimicry. You are under my control." His body stiffened again before his shoulders slumped and his body went slack. "Yes." He whispered.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:54 pm
The Night Faery
((aaaahhh!!!! Rosalie!!! O_O ))

Marchy smiled at the Rabbit. "You know, a tea party might be just the thing. Just the three of us, like when Hatter was in prison. Our moving-on tea parties, remember?"
~~~
"Yes," the Hatter said. "She got taken by Rosalie's men before the castle collapsed. By the time we noticed, it was much too late.... Jasper and I have changed quite a bit because of losing you two.... But Nana escaped, I'm guessing. Took the law into her own hands and started killing off people with connections to Rosalie. We got a lead from a local on where she might be. Jasper's looking for her right now."
~~~
Nana looked mournfully up at Jasper, who really had changed, but was still as beautiful as she remembered. "I don't want to be a killing machine," she whimpered. "It was the only option I had.... Maybe... I could learn to love again?"

Rabbit nodded. "I'd certainly enjoy some alone time with you two...just relaxing. It's been too long." He stood, looking around the table. "So, where do we start? First, we'll need Dormy. Where has he gone off to?"
Tick growled, clenching her fist. "She's ruined so many lives..." She looked up at him and cupped her face in his hand. "Oh, we've all changed, haven't we?" She ran her fingers through his hair. It was just as she'd remembered. "Have you changed so that you can't tolerate kisses? Or am I in luck?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:02 pm
He took her hands, lifting them to rest against his chest; directly over his heart. "Love..." He smiled, feeling his eyes fill with tears. "We can try. Not sure where we'd start, but we can try..."  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:03 pm
Indya growled and lengthened her claws' Leave him alone, leave us alone!" She charged at roasalie , ready to attack .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:11 pm
Rosalie grinned triumphantly. "I wouldn't do that...right, Mimicry." His hand caught Indya's wrist and shoved knocking her to the ground. Then, he sat atop her, eyes glazed over, but tears flowed from his eyes. It was obvious he was trying to struggle, but Tick and Nana weren't the only ones that had changed.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:34 pm
"Mim..icry" The force of hitting her head on the ground had brought her memories back . SHe reachd her arm up to stroke his cheek and mouthed "fight it" Then glared back at rosalie "Still mad about losing your majesty?" She grinned  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Suddenly Nana tensed up, all signs of weakness vanishing, and an animal-like growl escaped from her throat. "Something's wrong," she hissed, getting up into a crouch and curling her fingers around her blade. "There's a Heart in my city."
~~~
Marchy lifted the lid of the long-since-empty teapot that sat in the middle of the table. "Just as I suspected," he said, and pulled the Dormouse out. "Trying to sleep again?"

Dormy nodded. His eyes were wide open and red. "It's dark in there, but I just can't go to sleep.... It was a bit muffled, too, but did I hear something about tea? Maybe that can help me."
~~~
The Hatter smiled and wrapped his hands around both of hers. "You're very much in luck, dearest," he said, and put two years' worth of bottled-up love into one long kiss.

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:08 pm
"A heart..." Jasper hissed, wings flaring out behind him. "Where?" If it were Rosalie, she was dead...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:33 pm
The Night Faery
Suddenly Nana tensed up, all signs of weakness vanishing, and an animal-like growl escaped from her throat. "Something's wrong," she hissed, getting up into a crouch and curling her fingers around her blade. "There's a Heart in my city."
~~~
Marchy lifted the lid of the long-since-empty teapot that sat in the middle of the table. "Just as I suspected," he said, and pulled the Dormouse out. "Trying to sleep again?"

Dormy nodded. His eyes were wide open and red. "It's dark in there, but I just can't go to sleep.... It was a bit muffled, too, but did I hear something about tea? Maybe that can help me."
~~~
The Hatter smiled and wrapped his hands around both of hers. "You're very much in luck, dearest," he said, and put two years' worth of bottled-up love into one long kiss.

Rabbit stood. "I'll go heat up some tea. Don't worry Dormy, you'll be sound asleep in no time." He smiled then stood, hopping off to make he and the others some tea. Maybe if the others returned, they could have tea also.
Tick enthusiastically returned Hatter's kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Oh, it had been too long. She wanted to just crawl into his lap, but didn't want to hurt Hatter. He armor was rather edged and heavy.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:36 pm
Myria_Angelus
"Mim..icry" The force of hitting her head on the ground had brought her memories back . SHe reachd her arm up to stroke his cheek and mouthed "fight it" Then glared back at rosalie "Still mad about losing your majesty?" She grinned

"Rip her throat out!" Rosalie ordered, narrowing her eyes down at Indya. Her vines shot out from the earth and encircled her arms and legs. Mimicry growled, his nails digging into the earth until his fingers bled. His mouth shifted to that of a wolf, fangs long and jagged and he sunk them into her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm
Indya's scream echoed through the forest as blood began to flow down her arms. She tried to move, but the vines kept her pinned down. Gritting her teeth she stared up at mimicry"come on fight it mimicry.. I know you can"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 pm
Even as far away as they were, Nana and Jasper could hear the echoes of the bloodcurdling scream. Suddenly, Nana shot off like a bullet in the original direction of the scream, giving Jasper a quick, barely visible flash of her hand, indicating for him to fly overhead. She navigated through the streets and alleyways, making her way toward the forest. Her now-sensitive nose picked up the faintest smell of cat, blood, and that sickly-sweet scent that haunted her dreams...

"Rosalie."

((sorry, just one character post for the moment...))

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games