Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:08 am

Chris smirked as he looked at the four tamers turning to him. He looked to each of them "Glad to know you planned to have my company, too bad you didn't think to take out the trash before I arrived, but I see thats left to me" He said. He then looked at his own digimon and then held his digivice in front of him, he then pressed a button "Artemis it looks like I'll need your help as well" He said. He then looked at his digimon "Alright Artemis and Dante digivolve" He said. Then Artemis digiolved to his ultimate form, ladydevimon, and Dante digivolved into Garurumon. "Skylar I want you to wait with me, we wont use more than we have to" He said. He then looked at his opponents. "So do we play fair or all out, I just want to know what to play by" He said. Skylar had to admit it was strange to see Chris seem to be so confident, he also seemed to be unafraid for the most part.
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:39 am

Sho spun around when he heard Chris's voice.
"Maybe this can get me stronger, terriermon digivolve!!"
A bright light enveloped terriermon and Rapidmon emerged.
"How can battle be fair?"
Sho waited until the first move ws made.

The Gamblator

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Marcus was not taken about by Chris, but more so by Sho's quickness to jump into the game. "Alright then... looks like you really wanna join our crew." Marcus chuckled and pulled out his digivice. He looked that the ready tamers and shook his head. "I feel like testing him out. Sho and I will deal with him, your four prepare the initiation." He smiled deviously and removed his arm from around Sho's shoulder.

Reiji's face was construed as he was ordered to not attend to the boy that had reluntantly called him trash. He slightly remembered Chris and how he failed to kill the boy. Regret and a hint of rebellion bubbled within him as he withdrew to Luka and the other two boys.

Luka ran to Marcus's side and bowed. "Are you sure that is wise? The boys and I would be more than enough to take him and his digimon."

A hand rose to silence Luka. "No, no, no... I do believe he came to me and I consciously interrupted Sho's battle... it would only be fair that we take him rather than you four." Marcus chuckled and returned his gaze to Chris. An idea popped inside of his head as he noticed a Garurumon appear. He whistled as watched as Gaomon shuddered. "Your Champion & Perfect against our Champion and Perfect digimon." Blood red digisoul sparked in his empty hand. "Destino... let's ROCK!! DIGISOUL Charge!"

Destino's eyes widened as the burst of digicode hit his body. He entered the digivolution sequences and roared as the code of 0s and 1s ravaged his body like a flame. As the sequences ended the changed Gaogamon opened his eyes to a completely different form. Rather than his usual red color, his body was black and his mufflers were red.
User Image
"Master? What... what happened?" his voice was different from normal, still the same but not the same anymore."

Marcus whistled at the black wolf digimon, admiring the color. "Dunno... how do ya feel?"
"I..." he took a moment to think. "I feel like biting into something!" His confused face turned into a wicked smile. His eyes caught a hold of the opposing Garurumon. "Ooh, he's cute! Can I have him!?" He said with a malicious chuckle.

Marcus was taken aback again. "I don't see why not... he might fight back though." He was slowly figuring out what had happened. Apparently, too much use of chaos soul to influence the rebellious gaomon had more than likely affected his overall character, making it more receptive to Marcus's dark nature.

"Fine by me." He looked over at the Garurumon with a smirk and winked at the wolf digimon. He lipped his lips and bore his claws into the ground, scratching at the already eroding tiling. His now yellow eyes would turn feral as he switched into a pursuit-like nature similar to that of a blood hound.

((Had to do something to make Gaomon more susceptible to the new Marcus... better than forcing dark digivolution, right? xD))
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Chris frowned as he watched Gaomon become corrupted, he knew Dante wouldn't like it either. He then looked at Sho "You really think this is the place you want to be, fine then, I didn't want to play nice anyway" Chris said. Skylar looked at Chris and frowned this seemed dark even for Chris, he wondered if it was because of Marcus or something else. Chris meanwhile looked at Marcus "How about we make this more interesting, like put up stakes" He said deciding he wanted a challenge. He then looked at Dante and Artemis "No holding back" He said.

Dante glared at Marcus after he noticed the change in Gaomon "You b*****d!" He yelled his blood boiling with rage at Destin's change. His eyes seemed to glow a cold blue. Then instead of rushing at Destin he charged at Marcus.

Artemis who was in his ladydevimon form, however, looked at Rapidmon "So you wanna play huh, you don't seem like the fighting kind" He said. He then looked at the tamer "Battle is rarely fair it is only fair if you fight with honor" He said. He then turned to Rapidmon "If you want to fight then give me your best shot" He said holding his arms out ready for a fight.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:04 pm

"Stakes? I see no point in making stacks..." He ran his hand through his ear and allowed from Chris to see the orange in his eyes rather than the green. He frowned as he noticed the near feral Garurumon charging out him. In the back of his mind, he figured he could kill the brute, but figured it wouldn't be fair to Gaogamon if he did. "But still you intruge me... what is it that you would put up to the line."

"Looks like the cutie is making a break for it." he chuckled towards Marcus with sadistic glee. "I like'em vicious like that." His sense were far higher than they were previously. He could smell the fury coming off of the approaching Garurumon and saw it as sweet honey. Jumping in front of Marcus, the black gaogamon would smirk and the launch a blast of air from his mouth. "Spiral blow!!" Like a black twister, the hound digimon would launch a spinning column of air at the opposing digimon. His arm-like mufflers would lash in the air like extra appendages, wielding forms similar to hands for punching, clawing, and binding the enemy.

Doroku, the ChaosWarGreymon would take to the skies, surveying the area just in case he was needed. He looked over at the other Chaos Members that were on the other side of the strange alter preparing something for Sho. It was mainly Luka and doing all the work while the other three were intently watching the battle. Reiji was showing a little envy towards Sho because of his privilege he was given to battle along side Marcus.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Dante was shocked to see Destin's speed and was caught off guard by the attack. The impact was harsh and sent Dante flying into a wall. He glared at Destin and Marcus, but got up. "You will pay for what you've done" He said to Marcus. He then rushed forward "Sorry Destin" He said before jumping in the air "Howling Blaster!" He roared as he launched the attack at Destin before looking at Marcus readying for another blast.

Chris then looked at Marcus and smiled glad to see how fiercly Dante was fighting. "How about this if I lose you can corrupt me" He said. Skylar's jaw dropped as he herd Chris and held his arm not sure what he was doing. He clenched his fists angrily. "But if I win I want Marcus back, the real Marcus....my Marcus" he said. He then glared at Marcus "Dante, full power" He yelled.

Dante nodded to Chris finally agreeing with him "Howling Blaster!" He roared as he fired another blast at Destin. He then readied himself to face the one digimon he never wanted to fight.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 pm

((Placing some distance between stuff so Sho isn't caught in crossfie.))

Gaogamon jumped out of the way of the first blast and then smirked at the second oncoming blast. With claws dug into the ground, the hound digimon kick himself up on his hind legs like a bear. "Double CLAW!" his front gloved paws would begin to glow and with the a great amount of force, he would slash in an X shape, sending a projection of beastly energy that would tear through the blaster attack. He would return to standing on all four, causing a slight tremor as his fore paws reconnected with the ground

Marcus jumped back a bit to avoid getting caught in the rising scuffle. "Interesting... what makes you think that you're worth corrupting?" He would call out over the noise of the battle towards Chris. One hand would be in his pants pocket while the other grasped a glowing digivice that was radiating energy for Gaogamon to feed on. He then look over to the black hound. "Get'em..."

"heheh... don't have to tell me twice." With a mightyl howl, the Gaogamon would launch himself towards Garurumon with fangs bore and ready to snap. His mufflers would almost begin to move aggressively, as if they too want to get in on the action rather than remain an unnecessary accessory of digivolution. He pick up speed and tackle the dog digimon in an attempt to take their fight outside of the center. His two extra appendages would form into fists and swing at the dog for an insured hit in case the main body had missed.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Dante was taken by surprised when Gaogamon not only blocked his attack, but attacked him as well. He couldn't avoid the tackle and was forced to slide back and be hit by the fists.

Chris then looked at Marcus "Well if you really are part of Marcus then you know who I am and what I can do" He said. He then pointed his digivice at Dante. "That's not him now show him what you've got" He yelled. If anyone were to look the gold glow from Chris's digivice representing spirit began to flash purple. At the same time Dante's eyes turned purple he began to grow stronger.

"You're really not my Destin" he said. He then closed his eyes "Freeze....fang!" He roared as he bit into him. He then forced himself away from Gaogamon. "I hope you liked that because theres more where that came from" He said. He then readied another attack "Ice Cannon!" He said as he fired a powerful blast at Gaogamon.

Chris looked at Marcus "I want Marcus back, I wont lose" He said coldly. He held his digivice tighter and Skylar let go of his arm. Skylar stepped forward and looked at Marcus. Skylar seemed to be the only one not losing his temper "Marcus please snap out of it! You can't let this happen! You love him!" Skylar yelled.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 am

Sho had been watching the ongoing fight between Marcus and Chris, Marcus was clearly more powerful than Sho had ever thought.
"Sho snap out of it!"
"Sorry Rapidmon, let's make this quick."
"Fine by me, Boost on!"
Rapidmon boosters started glowing white hot.
"Great Rapidmon now you know what to do!"
"Straight punch!!"
Rapidmon crossed the room to Ladydevimon in less than half a second, his punch aiming for the gut.

((I'm back in the fight now and by the way since Rapidmon is moving so fast the punch would nearly smash you in two, force divided by area = pressure))
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:23 am

"Ha, how could I not know you. I know you quite well Chris Shadowheart." With Gaogamon and Garurumon out of the way, all that would be left was Sho's fight. He started to walk toward Chris, very slowly to make sure that ChaosWarGreymon could see him at all times. "Yes sir, you see... it's because of you that I'm like this." He was about to go into a monologue when Skylar interrupted. "Hmph... quiet you!" His anger piqued, causing his own digisoul to burst out of control slightly. He stopped in progression with red digisoul releasing from every pore of his body and reacting with his digivice.

Somewhere in the part of his mind that wasn't focused on destruction, he wondered out Sho would react to all this... it was his first day as a member. He hadn't even been sworn in yet.

Steadily approaching the outside of the center, Gaogamon would be locked into a death match with his former friend, Garurumon. He felt the gruff off wolf's ice fang against his black fur, sending a jolt of adrenaline through his body like the effects of ecstasy. "Oh yeah baby! Gimme some more of that." he would cry in response. His muffler arms would swat away the garurumon while he was biting and allow for some distance to be made between the two hound digimon.

As the Garurumon launched his ice cannon, Gaogamon would get a rather kinky idea and point at the ground. "Spiral Blow!!" He'd first slam his mufflers into the ground crossing like an x. He'd then fire a blast of air that would pole vault him to the air in a flip towards and above Garurumon. The x-form of his mufflers, would twist his body allowing him to slam himself on top of the wolf digimon. "Gaoga Hound!" With readied fangs, he'd dive in on the back of the wolf's neck and then use his mufflers to sweep under Garurumon's fore paws. The last bit of his manuever would have him grab onto the wolf's underbelly with his own gloved forepaws, leaving them in a doggy-style position. Gaogamon would chuckle still holding tightly to the Garurumon's neck with his fangs.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:39 am

Artemis was ready for Rapidmon, seeing as Artemis was originally a digimon who grew up with violent digimon he was very battle ready, however, he usually despised fighting for frivolous reasons. He quickly rolled out of the way of rapidmon. "Well now feisty aren't you" He said with a smirk "I like that quality in a digimon" He added. He then held his arm out forming a whip "Well seems like its my turn" He said. He then cracked the whip before swinging it at Rapidmon several times "Stun whip!" he yelled as he swung.

Chris stayed on his toes as Marcus headed towards him. He wasn't sure what Marcus was doing but he knew it wasn't good. As he listened to Marcus he frowned at first becoming worried by his words, but then he remembered this wasn't Marcus. "I don't believe you, your nothing but a dirty liar and a monster" He said. The aura around his digivice continued to flash only faster now. "You may be able to manipulate everyone else, but I know its all just words" He said. Before Marcus could reach Chris Skylar stood in front of him "You wont touch him" He said before spitting at Marcus.

Dante was beginning to get irritated with this digimon it was definately not Destin. Everything about this digimon was wrong. The moment the digimon made it look like it was mounting him he let out a howl of rage. He did his best not to let the bite hurt him, but he knew he couldn't last much longer. "Y..you know what Destin" He said as he gathered his remaining strength. "You never did know how to hit the right spots...let me help you" He said. He then kicked back as hard as he could "Garuru Thrust!" He yelled as he did it.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:03 am

Gaogamon whimpered out of habit as the other digimon kicked against his hind legs. Despite the pain that shot through his hind division, his fore division maintained its resolve. "So you like it rough, huh?!" He would increase the pressure of his hold on Garurumon's neck and as an added bonus, he would curve his claws into the digimon's stomach. "TAKE IT BI***! GAOGA HOUND!" He would howl with his grip still held and hind legs begging to give out.

Marcus's smirk would shift into a very irritated frown. "Hmph... you know... NOTHING!!!" he would roar at the two. In a moment's notice, ChaosWarGreymon would land behind Marcus with both of his Kaiser Knuckles poised for the kill.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:19 am

Dante frowned as he felt the full effect of Destins attacks. Since they were so close he had no chance of dodging. "Gah!" He whined as he felt his body give out. Even his full power couldn't seem to beat this digimon. His body then collapsed as it reached its limits. "S...sorry....Chris...." He said as he glowed before returning to Gabumon and passing out.

Chris looked at Dante as he lost "Dante! No!" He yelled after his digimon and friend. He looked at Marcus he had to admit this Chaos organization had power in it. He shook his head no believing Dante had lost. He then herd Marcus "All I need to know is you're a b*****d!" He yelled as he backhanded Marcus. He then noticed ChaosWarGreymon and frowned "Skylar..." He said. Skylar nodded as Chris held up his digivice and it flashed however, nothing happened to Skylar. Chris frowned as he looked at his digivice "W...why didn't it work" He said quietly.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:08 am

Gaogamon softened his grasp now that his target was defeated. He had planned to carry the digimon back to Marcus, but failed as his hind legs were far to damaged to support his full weight. He collapsed on top of the garurumon and reverted back to Gaomon, still tainted by dark soul.
User Image

Marcus's face stung has he was slapped by Chris. "Big mistake." His unequipped arm quickly thrusted for the boy's throat and lifted him up off the ground. "Doroku... keep the bird busy." He looked back at the digimon and then back at Chris. "I'll show you that you know nothing." His digisoul completely engulfed him and moved through his hand towards Chris's body. The power of the aura would burn Chris, but that was not it's full intent. With his other hand, digivice now in his pocket, Marcus would dive for Chris face and with his crazed, corrupt aura he would flood Chris's mind with the images of all the struggle Marcus had gone through that led him here.

It started with flashbacks of them meeting leomon and taking on the kings of the seven digital families. It then went on to other unimportant events where the presence of corruption were steadily approaching. It would then move on to the faithful day when it all changed, their battle against Lucemon. The battle of MirageGaogamon and Phoenixmon against Lucemon in his shadow lord form raged throughout the forced reminiscence and ended with both digimon being ditamalized and Chris ultimately being carted away by the shadows as penence for his recklessness. It would show images of Marcus crying at Chris's makeshift grave as his body had not been seen since that event and then the deal. Images of a young Marcus going to Spiral Castle to meet with Lucemon and make a deal. It showed the two meeting, Marcus and Lucemon FM, and sharing in an inaudible conversation that more than likely revolved around Chris and how to get him back. The Flashbacks would come to a close with the deal that Marcus had made and how it had gone completely wrong, twisting him into what he was now with no choice of turning back, but a dooms day clock and an inescapable promise that he would eventually become nothing but puppet of the darkness.

The flashback would end and the aura would recede from Chris's body and return back within a now very tired Marcus Egos. Dropping Chris, he would speak softly "Now... you know."

(( A little anti-climactic, but... it had to be done))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 am

Rapidmon turned around as soon as his punch missed,
"Golden triangle."
Rapidmon became engulfed in a golden aura and shot a lasor through the stun whip and into the Ladydevimon.

Sho was watching Marcus's battle intently while vaguely watching his own, he was amazed by the power Marcus showed and it only fuelled his own hunger for power, it seemed that even without digimon Marcus was a force to be reckoned with.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games