Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:38 am

Chris looked at Drougremon and frowned "Marq I have an idea" He said. He held his digivice out "Digimodify Digivolution active" He said. He then watched as his digivice glowed. "Now Skylar Digivolve" He said. He smiled as Skylar glowed. He then looked at Marq "Here use this card" He said. He then threw him his blue digivolve card. "It should work on Destin" He said.

Skylar flew into the air "Biyomon digivolve too.....Birdramon" He said. He then looked at Dorugremon. "Stand down or we'll have to fight you and I'd rather not harm a friend" He said. He waited to see if he would attack them or if he would recover. He sighed felt it would be the ladder.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 am

"Dammit Marq, keep your Digimon under control ,this is no time for him to act out, Dorugreymon is an X-Class Digimon, without an Anti-body we're as good as dead if we don't focus!" Jericho pulled out several card shot bullets from a satchel on his belt and loaded his Pendulum Pistol before locking the chamber into place.

Guile landed back towards his tamer standing at around twenty feet tall. He landed in poised stance, huddled near the ground with his large, draconian paw resting on the soft turf, his long, silvery hair barely obscuring his eyes. "My Shield, I believe for something like this its time we draw our weapon."

"Agreed Guile, brace yourself!" Jericho cracked his Pistol's barrel downwards revealing a red port, similar to those used to conjure weapons on the Burst IC. He held out his hand over it as it began to glow a bright red. "Crimson Katana de Squalo"

Guile let out a vicious roar as a long, red, saw-toothed blade materialized into his hand. A natural ability from his Guilmon state, amplified for his Adult evolution. With tremendous speed and strength he charged towards Dorugreymon, unleashing a flurry of weak, yet precise slices in order to measure his current power.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Jay:-Jay stands and whistles to shadow-
Shadow:got it-he dedigivolves into blackgrowlmon-
Jay:stay on guard
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 pm

User Image
The digimon gave out a beastly chuckle and flapped his wings, sending out a large gust of wind that knocked Destin and guile back a bit. With that, it kicked off and flew into the air, flying in a circle around them. It took note of the Birdramon that was also flying and gave a beastly grin as it looked like it was about to strike. "de... destroy... ra... rage... impulse..." It mouthed off.

-----------------------------------
Destin was knocked back and sent flying into Guile, hitting the digimon in the gut. "Is that the best... you got," he said as he struggled to his feet.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 pm

"You wish furball that thing is deadly. . . if we went all out we'd kill that thing before you know it. . . but I don't think that other tamer would like that, we're not used to knocking Digimon out, Jericho and I go all the way. . ."

"Guile above you, give Birdramon support, don't let Dorugreymon make contact, or Birdramon could die!"

"That's a lot harder than you think. . . but I'll give it a try Dragon Spine de Squalo! take this!" shouted Guile at the top of his lungs as his hair hardened once more, the machine gun like shots coming from his draconian mane fired into the sky with pinpoint accuracy hoping to distract Dorugreymon.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:38 pm

((wrong answer...))
User Image
Dorugreymon felt the sting of the attack and turned his attention towards those below. He gave out a beastly roar and the clouds parted. "Metal....meteor....." his eyes began to glow a red color and metal stones began to rain from the sky, showering the land below. These stones were, at the moment, the size of tennis balls.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Skylar frowned as he saw the attack coming "Hang on guys" He said. He flew over them taking most of the damage from the attack. "I...Is that the best you got" He said as he shook his head trying to stay in the air. "Take this Meteor Wing!" He said as he launched his attack. He then flew closer to him "Mach wing!" He said as he flew at him ready to ram him.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 pm

User Image
Dorugreymon was knocked back and rolled a bit. He shook his head and stared coldly at the Birdramon. "Die..." He then darted back and tackled Skylar with its sharp spikes, "Blood... Tower..."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:50 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!
CP:4/7

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

Marq froze for a moment and then tensed up. His shoulders began to shake as he gripped his digivice and the blue card. "Not... not like this. It shouldn't be like this!" a dark aura began to emit from around him as he brought the blue card up to his digivice.
((Cerberumon, Yellow Virus Bean, Goburimon, Karatenmon, Mp Charger, Antylamon))

"The show them what it's supposed to be like," he thought to his tamer, "show them what power we truly possess." The same dark aura began to glow around him. He grinned evily, weaving in between the falling meteors.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:53 pm

"Skylar!" Chris yelled as he saw his digimon get tackled. He frowned as he felt tears on his face. He was so scared and yet he knew he couldn't give up. He reached for his deck and pulled out just the card he wanted "Digimodify: Vaccine Aura activate!" He said. He then watched as an aura covered Skylar. He then turned to Marq and frowned as he saw the dark aura. "...Marq?...whats happening to you.." He said fearfully. He looked at Destin who glowed with an equally dark aura.

Skylar flew back as he was tackled and collapsed on the ground feeling crushed by Dorugreymon. He thought he was done for until he felt his power growing from Data aura. He shoved his talons at Dorugreymon and forced him off of him. He then flew in the air again. "Phoenix Star!" He yelled as he launched his attack at him the attack made a firey blast in the shape of a phoenix. He then flew over to Destin and noticed the aura. "..Destin?" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 am

User Image
Marq.
CP:2/7

User Image
Destin

"CARD SLASH!!!!!! SHINKA!!!!" Marq slashed the blue card that he received and instantly felt a draining from his body. As the card was used, it turned into data and was shot directly at Destin. The dark aura that surrounded him, flowed with the card's energy and circled around his partner. He dropped to one knee and watched his work flourish.

Destin felt the power of the card as well as Marq's own energy as he prepared to digivolve. The power of the blue card circled around him and then melted into his core. Impulsively he jumped into the air. "GAOMON, SHINKA!!!!!" a ball of energy surrounded him and changed his appearance as usual, but a little different this time around. "DASH DOUBLE CLAW!!" the dark Gaogamon soared in the air and slashed the Dorugreymon before landing back on the ground.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Guile watched as his target collapsed to the ground under Destin's weight. He was shocked and appalled. His eyes narrowed to tight reptilian slits as he stared directly at the DarkGaogamon, growling violently. He wanted to delete it right now, dark Digimon were the essence of corruption and maltreatment, he couldn't bear the sight of them. "J. . . Jericho call me back now!" demanded Guile as he gripped his head and fell to his knees, trying not to harm another tamer's Digimon.

Jericho fired a shot from his handgun at Guile's chest causing him to collapse and revert to his original Guilmon state. The tamer walked up to his partner and helped him up as he began to rub his shoulder to keep him calm, such a sight couldn't help but arouse a feeling of hatred in Jericho. He couldn't believe what Marq had done. "A dark evolution, Yami no Shinka. . . despicable." said the young man as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

"You do realize that if they lose control we'll have to intervene right?"

"The last time I saw them they were nothing like this, a lot has changed since we were gone Guile. . .this is. . . wrong." said the young tamer as he clenched his fists trying not to watch the battle.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Jay sad he takes his sidekick like digivice out his pocket then looks up at destin)he seems like he became like you shadow a dark digivolution
Shadow sad the blackgrowlmon stands tall fire dripping from the side of his mighty Jaw)if he continues Jaymon we will intercept
Jay: you read my mind my friend(he stands and begins walking slightly closer to Jerico and the action)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm

User Image
Marq.
CP:2/7

User Image
Destin

Marq pulled himself up and stared at Destin and the Dorugreymon. "Kill him," he as if possessed. "Reduce him back to the digitama that he once was..." the grip on his digivice tightened as he pulled it up to used another card, completely disregarding the effects that it would have on him as the tamer. he pulls up the Antylamon card and prepares to use it.

Destin pressed his claws against the digmon's through and drooled as his beastly gaze looked down at the struggling digimon below him.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Skylar frowned as he saw Destin attacking Dorugreymon with such verocity he had to admit it scared him. He knew they were supposed to stop him but this had gone too far. Skylar turned to Chris and frowned wondering what to do.

Chris looked at Skylar "We have to separate them..we can't let them kill each other" He said. He then turned to Marq and saw what he was doing. "Marq noo!" He yelled. He quickly dove at Marq "Stop it please!" He said.

Skylar nodded and flew at Destin "Oh no you don't!" He yelled. He flew towards them he was going to try and tackle them inorder to separate them. He didn't want to have to injure them but he couldn't let them kill each other. Skylar looked at Destin "Snap out of it...please" He said.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games