Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 am

Leto looked down at the gear, he hadn't been around to really know anything abour the digital world. "So you think somone inFactorial Town attacked Network City? Well then lets go. If it means more digimon like that." He grinned at Rasen.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:35 am

Rasen smiled,"Alright lets go!" His smile faded as gomamon came around the corner riding a beat up scooter. "I got your ride boss!" The digimon shouted. Rasen's head sunk,"I told you to get rid of that old thing." He turned around and tapped commands in his wrist watch bringing up a map of the digital world. "Looks like factorial town is in the heart of the file mountains.

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:41 am

Leto grinned as he saw the scooter. "That is..." He stiffled a laugh. "... a nice ride." He then remembered his digimon was still beat up. "I guess I better put him back in my digivice..." He said, holding up his digivice his digimon turning into data and flying into the digivice.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:04 am

Rasen walked over to the scooter just as one of the commandramon's who was patrolling the area put a ticket on it. Rasen walked up to the dinosaur,"What the heck it was there for thirty seconds!" The officer pointed to the handicap zone it was parked in. He walked away,"Just great, thanks gomamon." Gomamon smiled,"Alright boss."
He turned to leto,"I don't think we should travel by digimon, too noticable, we need to either walk or hitch a ride."

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 am

Leto surpressed another laugh. "I guess your... ride... is out of the question." He was starting to like Rasen, from he eariler not knowing him. "I guess you are right. I really should do things the right way today."
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:42 am

Rasen painfully watched as his scooter was towed away. He looked around for other options and layed his eyes upon a bus of commandramon. He walked into a store and came back a minute later with two commandramon outfits. "That bus is heading towards the file mountains, we sneek on and jump off halfway through." He sad struggling to pull the commandramon helmet over his head.

Rasenshurikennero

greem

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm

KAito examined the two attempting for mock a cannondramon. "I think you're too small to be a cannondramon to fool anyone." Kaito said to the two. "Why not just ask to get on I mean what do they have against humans?"[/olor]
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

(Just so you know it is commandramon)

Leto looked down at the outfits. "Do I have to? Can't I just attatch myself to the bottom of the bus? I will be alright down there." He said, not wanting to embrass himself and dress like a commandramon, even if he loves dragons.

Draco_Lord

greem

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm

((Oh..okay I get it now)) "Well you two have fun on your adventure if you ever need help contact me on the digivice." The green patamon on his head leaped off and started to shine. The shiny figure started to grow bigger and bigger finally stopping at a meg lvl digimon size. THe light faded away and it was revealed that Patamon had digivolved to Darkdramon. THe darkdramon stood there hovering over the ground with his hand out towards Kaito. Kaito jumped on his hand. Troy((Drakdramon)) brought it up to his right shoulder and Kaito jumped off his hand and landed on his shoulder. Kaito turned around hanging onto Troy's head and waved goodbye. Troy's jets started to get loud as he then blasted off into the sky headed to another area.

Kaito and Troy leave to somewhere.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"But if we don't put on the costumes we can't ride for free." He complained shoving an unsized boot on his foot. "I still have to get my scooter out of the impoundment, so stop wining and put the costume on." Gomamon smiled patting leto on the back,"That or you could ride on top of the bus cloud style!"

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:08 pm

"That is it? Wow you are cheap. I happen to not have any money so... I guess I will wear the stupid uniform." Leto picked up the boot, pulling it on, muttering under his breath about how he was glad his digimon weren't out.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Rasen half dragged leto onto the bus,"That's the spirt..now let's go!" Once they were on the bus the seasladramon in charge eyed them up. "You two don't look normal." Rasen smiled and responded,"I am hurt sir, words can't describe my sadness." The seasladramon swore under his breath and stared at the two,"Get to your seats.!" Rasen saluted and got on his seat.
(Exit to file mountains)

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Leto smiled up at the seasladramon, answering a little differently then Rasen. "I am just ugly sir." He grinned at the digimon before sitting beside Rasen.

(Exit to File Mountain)
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:26 am

User Image
_____-///§---Zann---§
Yoshida Zann

-----
[enter from Gear Savanna]

A blue Coredramon flapped his wings slowly, descending onto the ground in a cloud of dust. Sitting on his neck was Zann, Gabumon and a lot of other passengers.
"Sooo...here's the city, the metropolis of the Digital World. Actually it's the first time I've been here too..."
His voice trailed off as he looked around at the vast skyscrapers, admiring how different it is from the ones in the real world.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iZann

wardigiman

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:44 am

[enter from Gear savanna]

Leonard Leraux
User Image

Leo and chibi jumped from the Coredramon. Chibi began to feel sick an trew up "Chibi! Can you just advice where you are going to puke!? I even step on it!!" "Sorry I'm afraid to..." Pukes again "...Heights" leo looked upon all the buildings of the city. He was shocked: Digimons, Tamers, all like in the human world. Then, he saw a sign saying 'Marketplace' and said "Hey Lio, Zann, there is a market. Why don't we go there and buy some food for us and our partners?" Chibi heard that and puked again "Chibi, stop it!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games