Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:39 am
"Yeah, do you know where Rayne is? Hi Selene! Well, I'm still stuck in 7th year, but other than that I'm fine. 3nodding xp How was your summer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 pm
::Nods head and smiles at Kitty.:: "But of course! xp She is Slytherin's Head of House now!!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:52 pm
"Wait, she managed to graduate?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 pm
Stroking milli she walks over to another compartment an takes out some papers. She starts drawing what sort of looks like a horse then gives up. staring out the widow she wishes she had brought some coins along to but food.

[[Am i a second or third year?]]

Lorrieta

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Nicole gets 2 licorice wands, 3 bags of Bertie Bott's every Flavour Beans, 4 Cauldron Cakes, some Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, 7 Chocolate Frogs, 2 Pumpkin Pasties, an ice cold glass of Pumpkin Juice, and a treacle tart.
There, this looks like it'll last awhile...perhaps I should buy more since I won't be allowed to Hogsmeade..., Nicole thinks quietly to herself.
She gets another bag of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, another cauldron cake and a turkey leg.
There, thats better, Nicole thinks to herself.
She looks at the girl named Selene. "Hi. I'm in Gryffindor as well, I'm a first year. Nice to meet you," she says smiling at the girl.
Nicole starts happily digging into her treacle tart and then takes a big swig of pumpkin juice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:57 pm
::Tilts head to the side a little.:: "You know i'm not to sure!! I just know she's our Head of House now!!" ::Looks at Summer.:: "Do you know?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:48 pm
*The Trolli lady comes by and Selene gets 2 bags of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, 2 cauldron cakes, a licorice wand, and 2 chocolate frogs.*

"Yum! I'm gonna have a sugar rush later!* She says this and turns to Kitty in surprise*

"KItty, what do you mean you're 'stuck in 7th year???'"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Erik, the train conductor, checked the time on his watch. He pointed his wand to his throat and said 'Sonorus' then poked his head out the window to give the station one last look, "Last call! All aboard! This train goes to Hogwarts, folks!"

He turned back inside the train, "Witches and Wizards, we'll be leaving King's Cross Station momentarily. Please be cautious when the train starts to move, we don't want to have accidents happen here. Have a safe trip." He reversed the spell then set off to make sure students were aboard and waved his wand to close all doors. He took the train controls, gave the train whistle a toot, and guided the Hogwarts Express out of King's Cross station.

((Even if you didn't board the train earlier, you still may participate in the roleplaying as if you did))

HPGoG Train Conductor

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 pm
Nicole looked up from her snack when she heard the train conductor announce the train leaving. While snacking, Nicole stared out the window as the train began to move. "I'm so excited"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 am
"I mean someone keeps cursing 7th years and keeping them from graduating," sighed Kitty before getting up and buying a turkey leg, 2 Cauldron cakes, and some tea from the trolley witch.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 pm
Sam smiles and looks out the window as the train starts to move. "I'm a second year! Yippe!" Sam then gets up and falls down back in her seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:45 pm
"Alright we're going back home!! xp " ::Gets up and goes to get a few snacks from the Trolly Lady!! Then sits down and takes a bite out of a pumpkin pastie!:: "Mmmm"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:51 pm
"Enjoying your pastie Kamalia?" Sam joked, biting into her cauldron cake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:13 pm
::Smirks and nods head.:: "I sure am! How about you? Enjoying your cauldron cake?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games