Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 pm
Iehonatane
Logan in his underwear emotion_awesome

My day is made!

I don't understand why people are bitching about Reapersun's art... I mean, not everyone can like every style, but I think some of the bitching is not about the art per say, it's more about the person who's drawing it.

I like her art very much. But that's just my humble opinion. biggrin

I'm going to be honest. I don't mind the style it's in. Doesn't bother me at all. In fact, until people pointed it out, I didn't really pay attention to it. There was one were Cordell looked ridiculous.....but I thought it was funny xD. I just want them to hurry up and get more of the story out. With more Edmund emotion_kirakira

I miss Gino having long hair, sometimes he looks a little to much like Overseer emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 pm
*rolls by on a wave of shazbot*  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:51 pm
warrior_of_boognish
punches  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Prince Ichi
warrior_of_boognish
punches

*airshots*  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Prince Ichi
warrior_of_boognish
punches

*airshots*
emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Cosplaying Vinyl Scratch because I feel like it. I feel as though my cosplay is missing something though...

Eh, if I find something, I'll throw it on, but for now, I'm satisfied.

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm
*fistpumps*
TESTOSTERONE LEVELS RESTORED.

...homg I am never trying to be cute and girly ever again. Too much work. DX And so gross.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm
Slick Southpaw
*fistpumps*

...homg I am never trying to be cute and girly ever again. Too much work. DX And so gross.

I gave up being feminine a long time ago lol.

That and I think applying makeup is a silly time waste. I do a simple shower, brushing of my teeth, combing my hair and pulling it back into a ponytail, and that's my routine. Whenever I go places with my mom I'm left waiting for another 10 minutes after I'm ready because she spends time on curling her hair and applying makeup.

When I was younger I'd wonder why I was almost always done and ready to go out the door before my mom was done. Then I realized, oh yeah, makeup and stuff. Then I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 pm
Mythey Maysonia
Slick Southpaw
*fistpumps*

I gave up being feminine a long time ago lol.

That and I think applying makeup is a silly time waste. I do a simple shower, brushing of my teeth, combing my hair and pulling it back into a ponytail, and that's my routine. Whenever I go places with my mom I'm left waiting for another 10 minutes after I'm ready because she spends time on curling her hair and applying makeup.

When I was younger I'd wonder why I was almost always done and ready to go out the door before my mom was done. Then I realized, oh yeah, makeup and stuff. Then I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.
was just talking about my avi but I totes agree regardless...
Hacked my hair off so I don't have to worry bout that ponytail bit, saves a helluva lot in shampoo, I can tell you that.
I generally just use some coverup because I have acne like I'm still stuck in high school and then confuse everyone about how old I am. emo
last time I used fancy makeup was...um....*thinks*

someone's wedding reception/bachelorette party.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 pm
i can't afford new make up right now so OH WELL

I do tend to at least do up my eyes and put on concealer/foundation to even out my skin tone on a daily basis when I have everything. I also ran out of contacts and am wearing really shittily beaten up glasses, and hardly leave the house at the current time/have no forced social interaction.

though I feel really freaking weird going to class barefaced. and dang I need a hair cut. I can't do anything close to styling this mop. It's that weird stage between too short and too long, and my bangs are ******** annoying, but hair cuts are like $40, and I only trust one lady to mess with my hair here.

Hopefully I get picked up on the one website i'm doing side work for...officially. Applications wrap up at the end of the week or so, and they've already commissioned 3 things out of me, so hopefully that's a good sign.

ALSO ALSO the 5th is the 1st craft fair this summer and i'll know if I can run with my business or pack up and try something else. Hopefully everything works out ksjdhshfs I've made so much merch already.......like if everything sold, it'd be an amazing boost to my apartment fund.

/rambles on about life forever  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:02 am
I have a couple family members that keep giving me makeup I will never use. The only time I do play with them is when it's halloween or if I have a willing victim to decorate. I don't know why they all think I love bright pink. neutral

The most I'll wear is eye shadow and maybe a bit of lip gloss for subtle color, everything else seems too much of a hassle. As for my hair, it's a fluffy wild mess that hates me, it needs cutting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 am
Very tired. This sickness is just wearing me down, and it isn't even doing all that much to me.

Vaguely runny nose, aching chest, no cough or fever. My temp might be up a tiny bit, but I don't think so. I'm just soooo tired. D:

Fighting it with much sleep, berocca, and lots of food I'd normally not eat. xD /cookies+maccas  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 am
I don't wear much makeup, and yet I never leave the house without it. xd Usually I'll put on a light foundation (to conceal my acne) and brown eyeliner. I used to use mascara, but when I had to get glasses, I found it kept getting on my lenses so I gave up on it.

As for my hair, it's just a long wavy mountain of brunette that never behaves itself. I've given up trying to style it, I normally wear it down or tie it up in a bun. I'd love to have a cute, spikey, short pixie haircut, but my hair is too thicky and curly for that to work. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 am
I hardly ever wear makeup so the only time I do is for whatever I have to dress nice for and require me to wear makeup like a party requiring me to dress nice.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 am
I love make-up emotion_dowant

I don't do a lot of concealer and I only do tinted lipglosses, but I've got buckets of eyeshadow, all sorts of colors. I looooooooooove the colors!! I love shopping for make-up, I love make-up in cute little containers or sexy little pots. I like going to Sephora or MAC or even JCPenney and trying ALL THE SAMPLES.

also, I just want to mention that I just heard "miraculous throat sac" on the animal show my son is watching.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games