Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 pm
*after having spent the night packing the things he brought with him and some of the things he has collected since being in this world, he took the morning and afternoon to rest for his journey. His sleep was rather troubled and frequently he awoke. Eventually he just gave up on trying to wait until evening and decided he may as well get it over with.

After getting out of bed, he takes off all the sheets and blankets, packing away the one that Lady Leko gave him as a gift to take with him. He bathes quickly, only taking time to wash himself rather than lingering as he usually would and gives the facilities a cursory wipe down with a clean towel and rag before dressing.

Once he has readied himself to his satisfaction, he comes out of his quarters dragging a couple of suitcases behind him. Without locking his door, he makes his way up the stairs and into the office. He grabs an envelope and pen off the desk, writing "Aluve'" on the front of it, then tucks the key to his quarters inside.

He begins to walk out and just leave the envelope on the desk, but then decides to check if Psyzapp is in the main area first so that he may deliver it personally. He cracks open the door and does not see her... only Showa, a woman he does not recognize, and... Icy. He lets out a dissappointed sigh, then looks at the envelope again before tucking it away in his pocket.

Despite his feelings, when he opens the door to the office and enters the main area, he walks directly to Icy with his bags in tow, looking down at her in the chair with an expression of neither kindess nor hatred*

You look terrible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm
*nursing her drink and trying to calm the throbbing in her feet and head, Icy sighs and tries not to think too much of the place she's about to give up. The MW ladies are the closest things she's had to friends in, in.....forever. She's never been befriended the way Psyzapp did, by taking her in and under her wing. Psyzapp taught her so much in the short time they've known each other, and just as fast, it all went to hell when.....

Shaking it off, she doesn't want to think about Ryzan. But he's the reason you're leaving. No one ever had a thing to say about him putting his hands on you, not even your precious leader. Clenching her teeth, she tries to push that negative side down. Psyzapp just didn't want to have words with either of us, with her being friends with the both of us. Or just maybe she felt it wasn't her place to say anything.

Downing the rest of her drink, Icy pours another, rubbing her temples with her left index and thumb. Just as she's about to place her drink to her lips, she sees Ryzan coming out of the office. Shutting her eyes and setting her jaw, Icy tries to swallow the bile that she feels coming up. All b/c of TES. That's how this whole mess got started. Everyone seems to get along with Ryzan just fine, and they pick on TES all the time. But I'm the one singled out and hated?!

Finally opening her eyes again, she notes that he's carrying a couple bags. Before she can start to wonder as to why, she sees him coming towards her. Alarmed, Icy pulls her feet off the table and lets her chair down with a thud and scoots back, preparing herself for another assault. When Ryzan approaches her, he seems, different. His demeanor is, non-lethal towards her. Then he tells her without malice or contempt, how terrible she looks*

eek ninja confused

Um....thank you?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 pm
*not surprised she would react to him in such a way, he continues speaking*
I do not know what would have caused you to be in such condition, jhal considering our encounter last isto, one can assume that the fault at least partially lies on myself.

*sets his staff on the table and takes a step back, thinking the gesture may ease some of the reluctance she may feel about listening to him*
I had told you that I do not take trespassers lightly. I am not so blind to have left the disapproving glances the other patrons gave me upon my threat unnoticed. While you may have intruded upon my quarters, I have intruded upon your world. It is I who is the trespasser and I intend to fix that.

No matter what wrong I felt you had done to myself and Quortek.... *shakes his head and corrects himself* ...Tes... there is not one person who approved of my actions. Even Tes, whom I had assumed would loathe you just as much as I for the things you have done, does not seem to think you any less of a person. You are clearly ves dear to the patrons here, and I am nothing more than a disturbance.

*he reaches into his pocket and retrieves the envelope containing the key to his quarters*
As third in command of this establishment, I trust you will deliver this safely to jabbress for me, xas?

*holds out the envelope to her*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Ah, a dark elf. You must be TES.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:55 pm
No, Asuka, that's Ryzan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm
*walks into the bar* Hello. *nods to Ryzan and Showa on the way back to get a drink*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:04 pm
Hello Kits.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm
*still shocked that Ryzan is speaking to her as if she's human, and not something on the bottom of her shoe, Icy looks at him strangely, then at her glass and back at him, wondering if maybe she's been drinking entirely too much lately b/c this has got to be a hallucination.

Watching him closely, with her body rigid and ready to fight or flight, Icy flinches as he sets his staff on her table and steps back. Even more confused, Icy just sits there with a quizzical look on her face as he talks to her. The more he talks, the less quizzical her face is and the more understanding it becomes.

Slightly loosening up and setting her hands in her lap, she notes an almost bereaved feeling from him as if he's lost something he can never get back. Slightly setting her jaw, Icy hates the fact that she can even feel an ounce of empathy for him. He's tried twice to kill you and threatened you numerous times!!! Icy thought as she listened to him.

When he goes to reach into his pocket, she becomes rigid again, thinking that he was just setting her up to get her to let her guard down. Yea, like he needs you to let your guard down so he can strangle you while you fail epically at trying to get loose. Seeing it's an envelope, Icy looks at Ryzan, confused yet again*

confused neutral sweatdrop stare confused

Why would you want me to give something of yours to Psyzapp? Look, you've never had more than a couple words to ever say to me. And then, they were cruel and threatening. So whatever this new game it is that you're playing, just forget it. Whatever beef you have with me, then say what you have to and do what you have to, but don't treat me like, like....well, I don't know but this isn't you! Why are you telling me this?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm
Hi Kits Rose. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 pm
*bows his head slightly to Kits to aknowledge her presence then turns back to Icy's table. Seeing that she does not seem to have any intention of taking the envelope, he places it on the table. As he does, the metal of the key inside can be heard clinking against the table's hard surface through the paper.*
It is not something of mine. Rather... something of hers. I do not need it anymore.

I have said all that I wish to say....
*lifts his glasses for a moment to wipe his eyes, then takes up his suitcases again and walks toward the exit*

Aluve'. Give my regards to jabbress when you see her.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm
*sees Ryzan walking toward the door with suitcases* Hey, where are you going? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:35 pm
Kits, I'm sorry you got there as I was closing down the clinic... after Showa gave me the rights to the throne, I no longer had to support myself. ^^'  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 pm
*glances back at Kits and forces a smile*
I am sorry, jhal I do not belong here. I am returning to my own world.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:40 pm
*as realization sets in, Icy curses under her breath when she hears the clinking of the envelope, knowing what's inside it now. Already kicking herself when she sees Ryzan wipe his eyes and pick his bags up, Icy stands up and steps in front of him*

stressed

You know better than I do that if you even think of leaving without telling Psyzapp why in person, the rage and wrath that would be invoked in her. stare That*points at the envelope*was specifically given to you by her. Hell, out of everyone who has a room now, you were the very first one to be given one!

*starts shivering and takes her scarf, ribbon, gloves and stockings off, tossing them on the table, rubbing her arms to warm up*

Do you really think it's right to not let her have her say about what you're doing? If she felt the way you claim everyone, excluding me, felt, then the MW ladies would not carry on so about you. You think they do that out of kindness?! Have you not forgotten what we're known for?! For them to have befriended you as they have, you are as much a part of them as they are of you. And you cannot deny the fact that they are indeed a part of you now.

*smirks and walks back to her table, sliding the envelope across it to his side*

Besides, I've already put my resignation in. For the sake of my fellow hooligans, to keep the peace, I'm turning my key and position in. At least I have a place to go. You have here, and your home is with TES. You can be the "bigger" person, and blahda blahda blahda all you want, but you can't deny what you know.

You say you're a burden, trespasser on this world, my world, so what does that make TES? He's dark elf, just as you, and he's found his niche here. Even though it's being a pain in the a** of society, but we still love him nonetheless. Whether you know or care to admit it, you've made your niche here. Name one person, again excluding me, that doesn't light up when you come around? That doesn't enjoy your company? Talking with you?

*sits back down and picks glass up, drinking half of it before speaking again*

We may not see eye to eye, and hate each other with a passion, but at least I tried to make amends with you, as you answered with the usual lower than pond scum look.*shrugs* If you're leaving for the ladies sake, you're making a big mistake. And why am I, of all people, telling you this? B/c I love my hooligans like family, and I know that they would absolutely be heartbroken if you left the way you're trying to leave.

*with that, Icy finishes her drink and stands up, picking up her dripping clothes and takes them over to where the rest of her things are*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:40 pm
What makes you believe you don't belong here?

((Retiring your mule?))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games