Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 am
I just put the finishing touches on my human Vinyl Scratch cosplay. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 am
Logan in his underwear emotion_awesome

My day is made!

I don't understand why people are bitching about Reapersun's art... I mean, not everyone can like every style, but I think some of the bitching is not about the art per say, it's more about the person who's drawing it.

I like her art very much. But that's just my humble opinion. biggrin  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 am
Man...I'm not sure if I should change my avi's eyes to make it fit more with the Ice Queen hair or not...if so, what eye style would seem best with it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 am
Well, I tried the Aggressive eyes with mascara from the Masquerade with the Ice Queen hairstyle. I think it looks pretty good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit: ...for some reason the mascara is layering under the eyes in the saved version in the image above, but the 'edit' version looks fine.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 am
Iehonatane
Logan in his underwear emotion_awesome

My day is made!

I don't understand why people are bitching about Reapersun's art... I mean, not everyone can like every style, but I think some of the bitching is not about the art per say, it's more about the person who's drawing it.

I like her art very much. But that's just my humble opinion. biggrin
it's mostly because she draws everyone with round sameface and samebodytype for most characters, and draws gross amounts of sherlock slash that goes on her public tumblr.

but who am i to judge  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:35 am
Lady Aeducan
Well, I tried the Aggressive eyes with mascara from the Masquerade with the Ice Queen hairstyle. I think it looks pretty good.

Edit: ...for some reason the mascara is layering under the eyes in the saved version in the image above, but the 'edit' version looks fine.
I guess I might try that. Thanks for the suggestion.
Edit: I tried it out in Salon Durem and I guess I didn't like how the aggressive eyes looked. Thanks for the suggestion though.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Lady Aeducan

Edit: I tried it out in Salon Durem and I guess I didn't like how the aggressive eyes looked. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Can I presume you want blue eyes, or are you open to other colours? Anyhow, I'll post a few suggestons~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:04 am
Magnificent Moonbeam

Yeah, I'll readily admit they look kind of funny without the mascara and only work for certain looks (I've used them to go for more of a surprised/shocked look before and they pull that off pretty well). xD  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 am
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Lady Aeducan

Can I presume you want blue eyes, or are you open to other colours? Anyhow, I'll post a few suggestons~
Those look nice, Heroine. And I do like mainly royal blue eyes with light blue hair. And they do look good, even Fremere. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am
Oh man. I made over-easy eggs today and, and, and, I didn't break the yolk! And they were still gooey when I started eating them!

I AM A CULINARY MASTER.

cool

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 pm
Tried to sleep again and could not only had about two in a half hours of sleep lol ,but that trip had to go on for science class was far better then I expected it to be.

This weeks one piece that apparently just came out today the title "candy" made me think it was going to be about something very different : rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam
Lady Aeducan

Those look nice, Heroine. And I do like mainly royal blue eyes with light blue hair. And they do look good, even Fremere. 3nodding

Glad you like them~ 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:30 pm
pffffffft I should be studying for finals and working on a paper.
...but no, I'm doodling a studly version of my OC and I'm here on Gaia.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm
Halfling Heroine

Glad you like them~ 3nodding
I do. 3nodding  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:47 pm
DC-Chan
Oh man. I made over-easy eggs today and, and, and, I didn't break the yolk! And they were still gooey when I started eating them!

I AM A CULINARY MASTER.

cool

teach me, o mistress of the culinary artsu!

I can barely open an egg without getting shell bits everywhere  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games