Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 pm
Had to help bring CDs over to the side in my brother's room. My god, he has a TON of blank CDs for him to use.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 pm
Paper is finally ready to be turned in. I'm starting now to count down the days tell Summer break mrgreen
Unfortunately before I can officially be placed into the classes in the fall I signed up for I have to have some really expensive shot emo

Iehonatane sounds like everything that happened was very uncalled for you would think a grandmother would act a bit more mature,but hey surprises everywhere. Least it was only the 7th and not the 9th though.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 pm
Gaia is so boring right now =C Might have to do with me having more stuff to do other than sit on the computer all day.

[rant]
Also, if my friend doesn't finish the paper we're doing together for tomorrow I'm gonna be SO angry. And she is like "oh, but I'm attending to two colleges", guurl, you had the whole morning and afternoon today, handle your f*cking time.[/rant]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm
I'm an idiot, just injected the wrong medication. My blood sugar is going to drop now. emotion_facepalm  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:37 pm
Chixen: Hope you feel better.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 pm
Thanks Moonbeam. But I'll be fine, I'm just frustrated with myself since I've been having quite a few low blood sugars lately, and this isn't helping.  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:07 pm
Chixen
Thanks Moonbeam. But I'll be fine, I'm just frustrated with myself since I've been having quite a few low blood sugars lately, and this isn't helping.
Okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm
Chixen
I'm an idiot, just injected the wrong medication. My blood sugar is going to drop now. emotion_facepalm
gonk really hope you do not lose consciousness emotion_hug  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Tezca Frost
Hasn't happened to me yet. I don't even have Glucagon in the house for someone to revive me if that happens, lol oops. Nah, I just need to make adjustments to my next shot and watch my sugar levels.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 pm
Chixen
Tezca Frost
Hasn't happened to me yet. I don't even have Glucagon in the house for someone to revive me if that happens, lol oops. Nah, I just need to make adjustments to my next shot and watch my sugar levels.
You should see about getting some just incase something like that was to ever happen. What you going to do with the shot? Yeah thats smart hope it does not get dangerous low  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Tezca Frost
You should see about getting some just incase something like that was to ever happen. What you going to do with the shot? Yeah thats smart hope it does not get dangerous low
Yeah, I don't know why I keep forgetting to pick it up. I did have some in the house when I was a kid, but I've always been so careful about maintaining my health that I've never felt a real need to be concerned about that particular syringe. And I wake up right away if it happens while I'm sleeping, sometimes in a cold sweat. So I usually get plenty of signs. Ah, I'll probably reduce my insulin significantly tonight. Perhaps even skip it and just wake up early tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Chixen
Tezca Frost
Yeah, I don't know why I keep forgetting to pick it up. I did have some in the house when I was a kid, but I've always been so careful about maintaining my health that I've never felt a real need to be concerned about that particular syringe. And I wake up right away if it happens while I'm sleeping, sometimes in a cold sweat. So I usually get plenty of signs. Ah, I'll probably reduce my insulin significantly tonight. Perhaps even skip it and just wake up early tomorrow.
It be nice to have around should put it on grocery list. Oh well thats more then many people can say who constantly don't keep track thats good to know! Wow thats neat sure not everyone could say can do that, Yeah that sounds like the safest bet to be doing. Earlier the better mrgreen

Also just had random little power serge while jumping out of the shower that is the worst time for a blackout cause without glasses I'm basically blind and having dark around makes all the more hard so had to feel around for the towel and everything else.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Tezca Frost
It be nice to have around should put it on grocery list. Oh well thats more then many people can say who constantly don't keep track thats good to know! Wow thats neat sure not everyone could say can do that, Yeah that sounds like the safest bet to be doing. Earlier the better mrgreen

Also just had random little power serge while jumping out of the shower that is the worst time for a blackout cause without glasses I'm basically blind and having dark around makes all the more hard so had to feel around for the towel and everything else.
One of the first questions new doctors ask me is if I've had to go to the hospital since I was diagnosed. Which is no in my case, but it surprises me of how many people end up there because they either partied and got drunk not realizing the danger, since it's a condition where you need to be always aware of yourself, or from other difficulties. I knew a girl who had seizures because of it.

Ah, that's no fun. I've got poor eyesight as well, but not as bad as that. I've had the power go out when in the shower too, definitely frustrating.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 pm
So much stuff to do. x.x And not enough time to do it.

Ugh. Between my mother wanting to full on clean the house/finish projects and school work/more projects and work I just want to crawl into a hole and sleep forever. ;.;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm
Chixen
Tezca Frost

One of the first questions new doctors ask me is if I've had to go to the hospital since I was diagnosed. Which is no in my case, but it surprises me of how many people end up there because they either partied and got drunk not realizing the danger, since it's a condition where you need to be always aware of yourself, or from other difficulties. I knew a girl who had seizures because of it.

Ah, that's no fun. I've got poor eyesight as well, but not as bad as that. I've had the power go out when in the shower too, definitely frustrating.

Yeah I bet they are a little shocked also. Glad hear its not in your case. Stupid people need to start thinking. Oh yeah bad things can easily do that, but its easy to work. Well she should have paid closer attention and been bit smarter.

No its not at all. That sucks to hear also have that problem :C Yeah its a bit annoying the right eye is worse then the left though. Yes it is even worse it happened right as I was stepping out so figured was going to trip knowing my luck. Lucky day for me I did not though =3 lots of random power spikes this week happening around my whole area its bit strange.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games