Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:34 am
Good morning Dame ::Maune glaces back at Leko-chan then at Dame as he sits down in a chair with them::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 am
(( rofl ))

-helps Leko and Psyzapp out- Yeah, I've heard awful things about them too. But there is a cute little one about two blocks over, near my apartment buildings. Very quaint little hole in the wall with the best calzones to friggin' die for! They have really good breadsticks too, omg, you have no idea. -looks lost in food revelry-

-says out of the corner of her mouth to Leko while still looking lost- Oh shuddup. lol. stare -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 am
If you'd like Italian, William, I have an extensive knowledge of italian cuisine. I could make you a wonderful Linguini with shrimp and scallops in a creamy parmesan garlic white sauce or vodka sauce if you would prefer. Or perhaps you would prefer eggplant parmesan. Besides, eating in could be more…*she presses against him and whispers*…intimate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 am
*snickers to herself simply enjoying Dame's sense of humor*
Oh this is a nice idea officer - Psyzapp is a quite the little chef ^_~  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 am
{{Why, hello Officer LoverBoy!!! xd }}  
Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 6, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 am
::Maune smiles at Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty as he glaces back at Lady Leko-Chan and Dame::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 15 Total: 28 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:49 am
*Sees that Ayami came in, but in a blink Leko was there in her place. Out of respect, he tips his hat to her, then hears her down talking the new Italian restaurant. Then hears Psyzapp's suggestion to cook for him* There's no doubt judging by your kitchen that you would know how to cook Italian ... and then some, I'm sure! Hmm, the Linguini sounds very good! Liking this idea quite well. *Feeling Psyzapp against him, he grins slyly at the thought of intimacy* wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 am
-takes her attention off the lovebirds and over to Leko- -looks down and motions to her feet- I'm wearing my boots today, love. No need to chunk them across the room. twisted Unless there is a very good reason for me to become naked. wink

-smiles at Maune- I'm sorry, hon. I've been ignoring you. How are you this fine day?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 am
*She takes his arm and grins.* Very well…linguini it is. I will also prepare a nice salad with warm goat cheese and pecans, Tiramisu for dessert and find my best bottle of Chianti. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 am
*snickers*
I'm not sure which would be scarier - flying high heels or flying boots!! rofl  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am
Boots are heavier but I throw heels with deadly aim!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am
(( @ Leko: Flying Jimmy Choo, Leko…quite frightening.)) wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 am
*She then remembers the stupid meeting she has to go to at Big Paulie's this afternoon. stressed She quick grabs her iphone and takes a peek to make sure the time isn't going to conflict with her dinner plans.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 am
*snickers to herself*
too bad you can't in two places at once  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 12 Total: 31 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 am
Psyzapp
*She takes his arm and grins.* Very well…linguini it is. I will also prepare a nice salad with warm goat cheese and pecans, Tiramisu for dessert and find my best bottle of Chianti. wink

*His stomach growls slightly in anticipation* Your menu sounds fantastic, and should be quite interesting, to say the least! *He pats her hand on his arm and smiles warmly at her* So dinner tonight it is! But in the meantime, I'm afraid I must take leave for awhile and do my rounds. Is there anything I can pick up while I am out?

(( User Image looks around for flying shoes or boots User Image ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games