Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:43 am
*feels as though she is flushing bright red and getting very uneasy with herself*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 am
Yeah I can hook up the machine Officer Dougherty ::Maune glaces over Lady Ayami and goes to her and looks at her:; You ok Lady Ayami?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:51 am
*she is unable to take her eyes off of Officer Dougherty. Every time he smiles at her, she finds her pulse quickening and she is acutely aware of his presence. It's as if she can feel electricity run through her entire body. She sips her latte in hopes she will calm down a bit.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 15 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 am
*notes that Psyzapp is glowing, so he reaches around and grabs her booty. Gets a sly grin on his face.* Heh heh! cool Got any plans for later today, M'dear? I thought maybe we could go out for dinner or something. *sips his coffee*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 am
-walks into the bar and smiles after see psyzapp, waves to Ayami and Maune on the way and goes straight to her, whispering- You were right...he does snore.

EDITED
-realises she interrupted her and Officer Lovebot so she steps away, going to the expresso machine- Oh! Sorry. Didn't mean to barge in. stressed redface -busies herself making a drink-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 am
*She raises an eyebrow at Officer Dougherty's touch and takes in a very deep breath to try and control herself in front of Maune, Ayami and Dame.* Dinner would be quite lovely, William. What did you have in mind? *she grins at him coyly.*

((@ Dame…LOL…Told you. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 am
*unknowingly walking for hours, Icy finally realizes it's daylight and looks around at her surroundings. Instinctively, she walked to her apartment on the outskirts of town. Blinking a few times, Icy shakes her head and walks to her door, reaching for her keys. After several minutes of searching for them, she remembers that she left them on the coffee table in the sitting room of her new place at MW. Cursing softly, Icy facepalms and leans against the wall, sliding down to the floor in a sitting position.

Knowing the super was one who doesn't take lost or misplaced keys lightly, she knew it would be a waste of time to ask him to come let her in. Not in the mood for any lecturing or snide remarks and looks, Icy just sits there, resting her feet and head. Can't sit here forever. Gonna have to go back there and find my key I dropped so I can get my keys to my apartment. Banging her head a couple times against the wall, mainly b/c she's going to have to make that long walk back in her stiletto heeled boots, Icy stands up and starts her journey back to the MW*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 11 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 am
How does Italian sound to you? There's this new little place around the corner ... Oh, what is the name of that place? It's right on the tip of my tongue ... *He looks at Psyzapp, hoping she might know the name*

EDIT: Oh where are my manners? Hello Dame! *tips his hat in acknowledgment to her presence.* ((and Icy! xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 am
*sighs and looks up sweetly as if to wish everyone good day*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 am
*snickers then makes eye contact with Maune*
When is she ever okay little foxie?...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 am
::Maune glaces down at Lady Ayami as he was about to speak as he sees Lady leko-chan is there now and looks at her and kisses Leko-chan's hand:: Good morning Lady Leko-chan. May I ask what is wrong with Lady Ayami?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 am
You mean the Venezia? eek You…you want to go to the Venezia? *She starts to panic but tries not to show it.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:30 am
-dips her head at Dougherty and finishes making her drink-

-sees Leko and smiles at her, walking over, drink in hand- Good morning, Leko! -hugs her and sits-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 am
*disregards Maune's question as she is attuned to Psyzapp's sudden mood change*
Oh I have heard terrible things about that place...
overpriced and terrible service...

*goes on and on about how it would just ruin any date*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 am
damecharlie

-sees leko and smiles at her, walking over, drink in hand- Good morning, Leko! -hugs her and sits-

eek
well I don't know if I should hide from you and the flying shoes or hug you... I must say I like your style wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games