Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:53 pm
I'm really good at tests, however, at everyday crap, I blow it off so mush my grades blow. XD

Edit: got my piccy up finally. -_-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:49 pm
>>

I don't know what to do... I want to transfer schools but what if everything turns out horrible?
I want to leave this school but it has way more activities and stuff that colleges look for. It's pretty much a better school in every way but I don't think I would be able to stand this for more than 6 months. And what if I'm so lost and behind?

gonk My parents are saying that I'm going for my comfort zone but maybe that's the only way I can live life. I need my friends, I'm a depressed & mute child without them and I can't help it that my brain developed wrong that way.

I don't know what to do. Anything that I choose is going to be a bad choice in some sort of way. I should have seen this coming but now it's too late...

I just don't know what to do anymore.

<<

SapphireSara2
Captain

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:59 pm
>>

Sorry I always complain to you guys... when I get emotional I feel that I need to share my feelings and there's nobody that I know who actually cares to listen.

<<

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:02 pm
Well, this is kinda one of those questions you gotta answer for yourself, you know. Think about what matters more. If you do transfer, you said you'd prolly not be in any of their classes anyway, but then again, it's always nice to have people you know on campus. Maybe you should try and make some friends where you are, get to know some people. And still, you can have contact with your other friends easily after school. Sure, when I'm in a new school/new place, I tend to be a quiet and reserved person, but when you get used to the people and such there, you might be more comfortable meeting new people. It's a pain in the a** being in a new place and such, but then again, its a pain in the a** transferring. If you ask me, you should weigh your options, and find out what's more important to you.  

Shryle
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:23 pm
>>

Definately my old school...
It may not be the best but it does have an overall good education and there is a variety of people there. It's a place where I could actually find someone like me to become friends with. At my new school, you have to be a poser to have friends and I find that it's not right to act a different way to get friends. Even though there's tons of HW, I'd rather go through a stuggle with my friends than by myself. There are soo many reasons that I like my old school better.
Maybe if I were normal it would be the better choice but I'm deinfately not normal.

<<

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:28 pm
Then we have a winner. XD  

Shryle
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:52 am
>>

But what if it's not possible to trasnfer? D;
I couldn't stand this school if that was the case though.

<<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:55 am
Well, at least TRY to transfer. I don't see why you can't. >_>  

Shryle
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:23 pm
>>

Yeah... but there are so many disadvantages too...
I'll have to get new supplies & new clothes because there's a business casual dress code.
I'm going to try but the thing is I looked transfers up online and it said you can't transfer from your school unless it's a safety issue. D;
But then again, I've seen tons of people transfer in my life so maybe it's not true.

<<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:17 pm
Meh, it's prolly possible to transfer, if not, make up some sort of BS story then. XD OK, MAYBE A BAD IDEA. But, you said yourself you wanted the other school. Maybe you should think about it a little more, maybe go meditate on it or summin'. O_o  

Shryle
Crew

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:37 pm
<3

Rawr!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:43 pm
ZOMFGWTFBBQLMAONADE!!!11!1ONE!!1 O_o  

Shryle
Crew

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:45 pm
<3

O.O

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:49 pm
I still got it. cool  

Shryle
Crew

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:50 pm
<3

Soo.. How was your day?

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games