Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:56 pm
Kathryn's ears twitched.

"That, 'map' you were talking about, wouldn't have to be that Marauder Map," She asked. "The one you said made it possible for Harry to find that Rat guy?". Kathryn passed the steak over to Harry, her eyebrows raised at Sirius.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:57 pm
Sirius nodded at Harry.

"Yeah, if you don't mind. Just tell me how to get to them within the trunk and I'll grab them on my way out. You'll have to warn me about any tricks your trunk has. Once in our fourth year Jamie got a new trunk and didn't tell me about the biting secret compartment..." Sirius scowled.

"Nearly lost my finger that day..." he exaggerated.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:02 pm
Harry snickered, leaning back and shaking his head. "Well, yeah, that would be the map, Kathryn," he explained cutting into the nearly all together steak. "My trunks hasn't got any safeties on it that I'm aware of, just tap the lock with your wand. Now, you want a trunk that will take your fingers off, try Seamus'. His trunks spits dirty clothes at you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:04 pm
Remus looked curiously at Sirius as he questioned Harry about the map. "What exactly are you planning?" he asked quietly, leaning toward the other man.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:27 pm
[waaaai! You people and your postyness! I'm almost lost...]

Gabriel smiled at Tonks and then registered what she had said. "Food!" he let out happily. "We should go eat food. Food is good."

He closed his mouth when he realized that he was rambling again, but he couldn't help from bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet. Food was a wonderful, wonderful thing and here - here it was free! Or at least, he hoped so. he wasn't exactly rich at the moment.

"Come on!" he urged one last time before almost skipping towards the castle and then the Great Hall. "The food beckons!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:03 am
Ignoring the rather hyper Gabriel to his right, Malfoy silently slithered back to the school, realizing that the hair damage would be irreversable if he stayed out any longer. He went into the Great Hall as the food appeared and almost autimatically went to the Gryffindor table. He sat a little ways from the group, leaving a birth of about three seats in between them. He took some vegetables and put them on his plate and took a fork. He stabbed them harder and harder until he left a dent in the plate. At his accomplishment of indenting the plate, Draco merely shrugged and took out a sheet of paper and began making a cartoon movie, like the one that he sent Potter in third year for the quittich match. He remained silent the entire time, not really delving into the Gryffindors' convorsation but knowing that if someone said anything idiotic he would have to remark.
Well everything a gryffindor said was idiotic but that wasn't the point really. The only time he interacted with the group was when he scooted over and asked for some bread.
(I am always confused. I love post whores though! They keep the story goin, though i often get forgotten, but that's because...I'm not a post whore lol ><)  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:27 am
Sirius grinned at Harry, unconciously handing the bread over to Malfoy.

"Brilliant, I'll nick it tonight and you'll have it back in the morning good as new. Trust me," Sirius stated. He leaned towards Remus.

"Nothing we haven't done before," he replied just as quiet before going back to his food. He poked the soup a bit with his spoon and then stabbed a steak and started to eat it instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:26 am
Remus shook his head, returning to his meal. "Oh, now I'm involved?" he asked lightly. "Who said I wanted to go?"

He winked, taking what was left of Sirius' soup and downing it. He didn't really care for spoons so he just tilted the bowl and drank. Setting it back down onto the table with a soft clunk, he licked his lips.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:23 pm
He nodded his head in thanks and turned back to his drawing. Dark lines outlined the fantastic stick figures he was creating. One of his usual drawings. Some gryffindor, this time it happened to be sirius, though it could be mistaken for another unknown man, running to Remus and giving him a hug while transforming. He snorted in glee as he continued. Sadly, the effect of any sort of fear to the werewolf drawing was for naught. He supposed that if a wolf is the width of a line, it isn't all that frightening.
He wanted some colored ink of some sort, to make it even better, if not more gorey, looking, but he shook his head. He normally didn't find pleasure in gore, so he shouldn't now. He merely muttered a spell and watched his mock-art come to life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:06 pm
((Aaaaaah. Dx))
Luna ghosted over to the Gryffinder table. She might have had a dissilusionment charm on her. It seemed she was outside one moment and then sitting between the Gryffenders and Malfoy the next. She looked at the food and was about to reach for a bisquit when she remembered Draco's comment, a slight scowl crossing her face. Instead, she reached for a bowl of mashed potatoes and some chicken and began to eat very neatly.

Mint Thimble

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:23 pm
Sirius rolled his eyes and tossed a napkin at Remus' head.

"I don't ever want to hear you complain about my table manners," he said.

"And if you don't want to go fine. When I said 'we' I mean that what I'm going to do is something that 'we' have done before, not that you were involved. Unless of course you want to be," Sirius explained casually taking a bite of his steak. He frowned and swallowed.

"Does that even make sense?" he muttered going over the words in his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:30 pm
Remus laughed, "I don't know, we're not going to turn the Slytherin's pink again are we?" he asked, folding the napkin into a triangle and placing it onto the fruit bowl as a hat. "Or are we short sheeting the Hufflepuff dorms? Or maybe, we're just going to leave spiders in people's beds? Remember when we did that to James?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:37 pm
"Spiders in James'--Oh I remember that!" Sirius let out a bark of laughter and sighed shaking his head. "He was twitchy for awhile after that, and he wouldn't talk to me."

"Nah, none of that stuff Moony. Just a routine visit to Hogsmeade, maybe a prank or two on the side," he said with a mischevious grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:43 pm
Remus grinned. "Ah, of course, routine trip to Hogsmeade," he said slowly. "I suppose this one will end up with me getting dumped into that stream at the end of the road will it?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:53 pm
Sirius grinned remembering that one Hogsmeade trip.

"Nah, not this time. I was thinking more along the lines of switching all the shop signs around. Easy to do without getting caught, and neither one of us gets soaking wet."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games