Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ganstaemo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:05 pm
hello names logan. Im new here and i really suck at making money in this game. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:36 pm
Hey. i'm LAMP. do what you want from here.  

obeylamp

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:16 pm
Hellur. I'm Grace, you can call me that or The Dutchess. I just joined this guild and I'm still exploring, so feel free to talk to me, I'm very approachable and friendly biggrin ninja mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:52 pm
User Image

Welcome to all of you!

Im Milliani, and you can ask me anything
if there is something you don't understand.

Hope you will enjoy being a part of the guild!

User Image

Milliani

Eraphin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:56 pm
Hi, I'm Era. Just looking for some new people to talk to and stuff. Feel free to PM me with any questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:22 am
hey i'm new to the guild and am always here if people need help with their dream avi's. feel free to add me  

DustinXX7

Zohnax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:03 pm
Ha, ha. Get ready for a long one.
I am Zohnax Sinaly. My basic form is a half-human, half-tiger, which I refer to as a neko. He's a male with blue eyes, black hair, tinted blue that hangs down into his electric blue eyes. Then he'd black fur with azure tiger stripes that would extend three-quarters up each of his limbs, spacing an inch, before a there would be a one-inch ring of fur. Then up his back he would have black stripes with an azure stripe in the black one that would trail up his back, each an inch apart and running the extent of his back, starting out small from where his tail would meet his form spreading as they go up his back then reaching towards the nape of his neck, growing smaller again. His tail itself would be the extent of nearly five feet long, also covered in the same type of fur as his limbs. His hands and feet would look more like paws yet still with enough traits of human to function like human hands; fingers and toes somewhat more lengthy than those of human beings and of course with the ability to unsheathe claws. He'd stand about 6'5", ears on the top of his head included and he'd weigh about 180lbs, most of it muscle, mainly in his legs. Then, his basic outfit, unless said otherwise, would be merely baggy, tattered, blue-jean, cut-off shorts that came down over his knees. A belt around his waist would also hold to him seven daggers along with two sheathes on each side of him that each held a b*****d sword. Even though sheathed, they would each give off a faint aurora. One a faint light blue and the other a dull grey. While his chest would be built slightly and his stomach flat, his shoulder build muscular, along with his upper arms, and forearms.

If you wanna know more about my other forms or attacks an' such, PM me. Ciao for now!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 pm
I'm LiveInThaskyE,I'm a huge Bleach,Full Metal Alchemist,Inyuasha,and Avatar: The Last Airbender fan. I joined this guild mainly b/c I'm a natuarally helpful person so I felt it necessary to come here be known as such.  

LiveInThaskyE

Chingy_Dark_Side

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:48 pm
hello im chingy and i heard that this guild could help me with my dream avatar if u go to my profile you will see what i need. and i will be doing donations too. i want to help as much as i can but i return i want to be helped. im working on money now. so it shouldn't be long til i have money  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 pm
Howdy!

The name's Lenee'! I'm 18 and I love people. I just LURVE getting to know everyone, and making sure everyone is going to have a fantastic time on a project!

I hope I can be of assitance---because my hyperactivity drives my friends BATTY! blaugh  

LeneeGoddessOfTides

khathryl_1617

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:05 am
hi im khathy just joined gaia few days ago  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:02 am
sup every1 im new and ready to help ..  

Colsis

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 am
welcome, neophytes.... mind the carpets, and try to keep the ignorance/childish behavior to a minimum, and we'll get along fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:13 pm
Welcome to the guild . I am XsStratus_AffectionxX I am your guild captain I hope you enjoy your time on our wonderful guild  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Devil Plays The Fiddle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:57 pm
Hi everybody my name's Jake i'm 15 if anybody needs help on one of their quests i'll donate to them  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games