Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:09 pm
The computer I'm on currently (The old one) has a tiny screen and the writing is all blurry like.

The new one is good but the the screen is too big O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:47 pm
Big is good.

*luffs big thing* heart heart

^_^...take that any way you'd like.

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:08 pm
*stretches and sighs*

Ok, let's get something going in this thread of all threads. I want to make a list. And right now I want to make a list of things I hate. So here's my list, feel free to add on.

List of Things I Hate:
Half empty Doritos Bags.
Bibliographies
"Easy Bib" Sites
Homework
Stupid Teachers
Stupid Teachers that don't know the proper way to assign homework
Flagellants
People writing on my clothes with sharpie
Siblings
Computers that only sometimes work
Morons who don't know how to answer questions with "Alas! Ear wax!"
Morons who give you their life story in an application

People who put Ron/Hermione as their favorite slash couple.
People who put a pairing with flobberworms involved as a slash couple

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:51 pm
Hehe, Ron/Hermione as slash.  

Lunar_Blade

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:11 pm
~People who go on and on about how much they love Lupin/Tonks in n00b script (OMG LuPiN/tOnKs 4EVA!!!!!!1111oneoneone!!1eleven) *twitch*

~People who've only seen the HP movies and call themselves "True Fans"

~Hackers

~Dial-Up Internet Connection

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:20 pm
- Mosquito bites (especially ones they grow into those 8cm wide big lump things gonk )
- Josh
- Forgetting to bring any of my three Art books home from school
- My hair
- Ankle socks that are so small your toes are bent
- When teachers ramble when you got the point 15 minutes ago
- How my brother always gets the new computer and I'm stuck with this duff one
- When HK and Remus aren't on Msn.
*Insert 'awwwww'*  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:10 pm
Ain't are fault, it's your stupid school's fault.

Anyway, post in the RP Luny. Just get things moving, the others can catch up with you later.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:31 pm
*make things moving*

gonk I watched PrisonBreak before bed and I ended up in prison for murder (I shot someone who was going to shoot someone else... Weird no?). Although, Remus was there in prison (but he was innocent but was shoved in there for being in the wrong place at the wrong time).

The place were I had to sleep was the size of a toilet cubicle gonk

But I have to admit, it was a pretty awesome dream.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:02 pm
Well, it is slash, just not Harry Potter so it goes here in the Off Topic. I'd make a topic because I could, but I want to wait for Subby's approval first.

So, here is the Kurt/Todd slash video to Aqua's "Tarzan and Jane". Don't ask.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4913063583841739293&q=Tarzan  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:01 pm
Kurt rocks. The movie killed him though.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:31 pm
*pets Kurt*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:16 am
*pats the cast of House*  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:55 pm
*laughs madly* Stupid people trying to disprove my knowledge of the HPverse. When will they learn it's not possible?

Offensive Pie IMed me today with her usual frivolous things that I can't stand (just because I answer your questions in one stupid thread does not mean I'm your best bloody friend) Normally I ignore her and close her box, because she says one or two things and then signs out five times and doesn't say anything. This time though she was being slightly intelligent and asked me for my opinion on the young James casted. I answered: Well, I've only seen one crap picture. I really think it would've been easier, cheaper, and better in the long run for them to have just used Daniel Radcliffe without his contacts (like he wears them anyways) and a different style of hair and glasses. To which she replies: James didn't wear glasses.

... ...

Naturally I correct her. But oh no, it's not in OotP (in which, she's slightly right, in Snape's Worse Memory Jo does not say he was wearing glasses. But the fact that he wasn't was not in the list of deliberate mistakes between the two that Harry had noticed). So I explained briefly that no one in their right mind is going to just pick up the longest book and the fifth book to read without reading the rest of the series first, or at least watching the movies. In earlier books James was wearing glasses in the picture, and naturally there were so many "You're so like your father, Harry!" and while you can look like a person without glasses or the same clothes--having one wear glasses while the other doesn't wouldn't have elicted so many people saying that so many times, nor would it have lead Sirius to supposedly "confuse James with Harry." With those in mind, it should be just a natural assumption that James wore glasses. Period end of statement.

"But! Nothing said James wore glasses as a kid! Just as an adult!" ...He was 21 when he died. He was in the middle of a war the second he graduated. Do you honestly think he had time between Graduation and Death to really go "Oh! Hey! I need glasses!" When he got married to Lily he was probably 18-20 years old! He graduated at 17, nearly 18.

"Prove it!"

Well, I wasn't about to get up and flip through all 5 books (James isn't really mentioned much in book 6) just to get her some stupid proof that I know the majority of the HP Community is going to be on my side about. So I told her to go to Mugglenet and the Lexicon and find her own damned proof, I wasn't in the mood. I don't even like talking to her! But oh no, now she realizes I must have some solid proof sitting somewhere and she's not going to do that. And I'm not going to open another screen. So she signs out, and the number of screens I have open reduces.

So I toddle on over to Lexicon and Mugglenet, both very reliable sites that J.K. Rowling herself approves of and reviews, and helps out with (in a second hand sort of way) and get two very reliable links and descriptions both with James wearing glasses.

"I don't care what Lexicon says" ...They're always right. "They confirmed that R.A.B. is Regulus Black! And Jo didn't do that! Not that I don't think Regulus isn't RAB but still!" Changing the subject, trying to use something she "knows" I haven't got any proof on--she's realized I'm right, she's wrong.

Oh, but I do have the same proof Lexicon has. In some translations of the Harry Potter books the last name "Black" is changed to the equivalent in their language. The initials were also changed so that the last initial fit that first letter of the translation.

"But there are other people with the last name Black!"

Sirius, his mother, Regulus, and their father are it, apparently. This is proven not just by the OotP, and the Black Family Tree that Jo released, but the fact that Sirius is "The last remaining Black" kind of helps that out to. Regulus is thus the only Black with his first name starting in R that was around during Voledmort's reign.

To which she said "******** you. I wish I could block you, but I'm using MSN so I can't." I replied "Or you're just too stupid to figure out how to." "No! ******** wit" and is either ignoring me, or has signed off (I exited out of the screen)

Other than the insane desire to scream out to the world that you cannot defeat me and my insane Harry Potter knowledge, this conversation has left me with one thing: what the hell does "******** wit" mean?

Oh! She signed on! *laughs* That means she actually signed off, as if she expects me to say something more.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:02 pm
Now, now HK. Make sure your head isn't inflating to much or else it'll be my duty to pop it with a metaphorical ******** wit is an insult. It rocks.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:07 pm
******** wit is an insult...

It's a weird insult than.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games