Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:52 pm
Commissar Raynair
I read about that in the last WD, sounds interesting but i don't play warhammer so I won't be playing it.

Well, I dunno if I will even get the chance to play it. neutral cry  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:57 pm
Relkin9
Commissar Raynair
I read about that in the last WD, sounds interesting but i don't play warhammer so I won't be playing it.

Its all over the US, so unless you have a horrid schedual, you probably can.  

Drachyench

Rinsaku Tono

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:58 pm
I always seem to miss campaigns, and big battles too. I just found out today that i can't go to the big tank battle stressed My boss will not give me the time off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:59 pm
Commissar Raynair
I always seem to miss campaigns, and big battles too. I just found out today that i can't go to the big tank battle stressed My boss will not give me the time off.
think i've asked? i'm pulling a ******** sickie.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:00 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Relkin9
Commissar Raynair

Its all over the US, so unless you have a horrid schedual, you probably can.

Well, in my case, I do not have A GW around here. The closest one is over 100 miles away, and that is too far to drive just for A tourney like this.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:02 pm
I suppose i could, the only problem is that i never get sick ever. So it's very suspicious ninja I once asked for the day off to go to the doctors, and he said no, I already had the ******** appointment booked, so i cancled went to work and went home early because we had no business.  

Rinsaku Tono

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:04 pm
Commissar Raynair
I suppose i could, the only problem is that i never get sick ever. So it's very suspicious ninja I once asked for the day off to go to the doctors, and he said no, I already had the ******** appointment booked, so i cancled went to work and went home early because we had no business.

Well, that sucks. Where the Hell do you work? I mean, what sort of boss would make you come into work when you are sick?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:05 pm
I wasn't sick, I don't get sick i just had an appointment. It's ******** hard to get an appointment around here though!  

Rinsaku Tono

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:07 pm
Commissar Raynair
I wasn't sick, I don't get sick i just had an appointment. It's ******** hard to get an appointment around here though!

Well, is your health not important to your employer? If it is not, then what the HELLS are you doing there then?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:09 pm
What the hell am I doing there. I have no ******** clue, it was supposed to be a quick job to get some cash. Anyway he was alright in the begining but now, i've been there for about a year he just treats me like s**t.  

Rinsaku Tono

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:14 pm
Commissar Raynair
What the hell am I doing there. I have no ******** clue, it was supposed to be a quick job to get some cash. Anyway he was alright in the begining but now, i've been there for about a year he just treats me like s**t.

Then leave, if you do not need the job. I mean, if you do not like your job, find one that you do like.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:18 pm
Well i am looking for a new job at the moment, but until i get one i'm stuck there.  

Rinsaku Tono

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:22 pm
Commissar Raynair
Well i am looking for a new job at the moment, but until i get one i'm stuck there.

Well, that sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:29 pm
Yeah i reckon i'm working for one of the chaos gods.  

Rinsaku Tono

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:19 pm
Commissar Raynair
Yeah i reckon i'm working for one of the chaos gods.

Seems to me that it is more likely one of their Greater Daemons in disguise. perhaps Nurgle, wanting another soul for the collection of the dead.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games