Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 pm
Rai just reached a new level of ******** IDIOCY.

Did you know that you aren't alive if you have fluid in your lungs? Yep. ******** with pneumonia are s**t outta luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Rai just reached a new level of ******** IDIOCY.

Did you know that you aren't alive if you have fluid in your lungs? Yep. ******** with pneumonia are s**t outta luck.

Linky?
Nevermind. Found it.
xd  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 am
Hey guys. Sorry for being off-topic/mood, but...This thread is 1337. Just thought you should know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:38 am
Get it through your ******** skull, merely stating "X is true" over and over is not adequate proof, especially when I've offered a ******** counter-point which holds at least as much, if not more, weight.  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:10 am
So I just swithced doctors, new insurance, and found out the the birth control pills I've been taking for the last 3 years could give me a stroke! My last doctor knew about my family medical history but never thought to check and see if I'm carrying the same clotting mutation as my father! Of course then when I call my father to see if the mutation he has is the one that could end up with me having a stroke he can't remember which one it is?!? So I get to have a genetic test done to see if I can stay on pills or if I have to change my contraceptive.

I am quickly loosing my faith in medicine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:28 pm
I lost faith in medicine a long time ago. Must be the years of watching my hubby being in constant pain, and having doctors tell him there is nothing wrong with him. Or going in and me telling them "this" is what's wrong, and having them do all sorts of expensive tests, just to come back and say well we are pretty sure you have "this". No s**t...you think?! stressed  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:33 pm
WHAT THE ******** IS WITH ED TODAY. I've been having to repeat the same thing about five times today on climate change.

No wonder Anarcho wants me to make that climate change infordump thread. I see what he means that we need one comprehensive thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm
Thank you for replying.
Context, as it were, would contaminate the effort to get outside perspectives.
I fairly well know my heart in the matter, however, I am more looking for the outside perspective as to whether my presence here is a boon or a bane. What others would see as best, that is what I am curious about.

I suppose a small amount of context might not spoil the purity of the result.
I'm not sure I fit in here and not sure my expectations and (admittedly out-moded) aesthetics are concordant with this environ. To wit, they seem so dissonant that they may be detrimental to the guild. A net loss on everyone's part. However, that is not the fullness of the matter, just the only part that I feel will neither offend, nor is of a nature so private as to be far removed from the reason I am making public inquiry. I am likely mistaken. However, my own personal failings are why I reference others.  

Fiddlers Green

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 pm
I enjoy having you here, Fiddler. You give very honest, level-headed, and helpful advice. You might not think so, but talking to you in your pathways has helped.

Your presence is a boon, for certain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 pm
Fiddlers Green
Thank you for replying.
I fairly well know my heart in the matter, however, I am more looking for the outside perspective as to whether my presence here is a boon or a bane. What others would see as best, that is what I am curious about.

I'm not sure I fit in here and not sure my expectations and (admittedly out-moded) aesthetics are concordant with this environ. To wit, they seem so dissonant that they may be detrimental to the guild. A net loss on everyone's part. However, that is not the fullness of the matter, just the only part that I feel will neither offend, nor is of a nature so private as to be far removed from the reason I am making public inquiry. I am likely mistaken. However, my own personal failings are why I reference others.

I think that this guild benefits from mutual approaches, aesthetics and expectations. And as your expectations, approaches and aesthetics aren't actually harmful or negative, you are therefore a beneficial force.  

Recursive Paradox

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 pm
Fiddler... I very much enjoy reading your posts and seeing your input on things. I would miss you if you left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 pm
I'm ******** too nice to people. I always try and make peace and live a ******** happy life and it all blows up in my face.

Because I'm too ******** intimidating so everyone assumes I'm a ******** b*****d and when I say something it is ******** taken the wrong way.

I also hate being poor. ******** poverty. The bane of my ******** existence. One of many.

"Say thank you, Eric. " I was about to mum, but thank you for being ******** presumptuous.

So many more people would be happy if I left.

Do I have to die? No, I could live in a hut somewhere and never bother anyone again.

Death is so simple and yet so ******** dangerous.

I hate how my emotions go up and down like a broken elevator.

I need a rubber band.  

Cunning Witch Angus

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 pm
I hate sitting here all day. I really wish someone would ******** call and offer me a job. Get me out of here, give me something to do, plus a little money!

I feel like s**t. My boyfriend says "take your vitamins, they'll make you feel better!" Yeah, and I'll get to have that lovely nasty taste burped up for the rest of the day. But as long as I feel better, right? *sigh*

We have baby parakeets and they're so freaking adorable and I really want to hold one and I know I shouldn't. But even if I wanted to, I can't, because my arm doesn't reach, so I can't even clean out the nest box. I'm not sure if I'm even supposed to until they've left the nest. But it's getting really gross, though it just looks like torn up paper towel. I think the parents have eaten any/all poo in there. But the paper towel is all stained and it looks and smells gross. I dunno.

I hate laying in bed and knowing I should be going to sleep, but not being able to shut my mind of. Laying there wanting to get up and do something, but yet all day I've had no idea what to do nor any motivation to do it. REALLY annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:21 am
Fiddlers Green
Thank you for replying.

I think you are a boon to the guild.

This place wouldn't be the same without you. Folks don't have to agree for your point to be valued.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:07 am
Your passive agression is beyond immature.
I know you hate my relationship (jealousy) but for ******** sake just say it, don't make thinly veiled snide remarks and 'advice' clearly aimed at me.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games