Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:30 am
Hiei shifted and fixed the collar of his shirt moving to hide the mark for now, Kazuma may not know what it was but he knew they Yukina did and she’s say something to make him turn red and he wasn’t ready for it. He moved glancing at her and nodded. “ I’m glad you feel better, sorry your sore tho...” Hiei frowned after he realized something and he touched his chest and looked at Neko, he knew that different races and mate marks worked different he was just hoping this one was different from Kazus. “ uh. Does your chest or anything hurt?” He asked looking st her. He was hoping there mark was one that help them always find eachother and feeling emotion and less pain,

Yukina moved walking down the hallway and knocked. “ Brother? Are you two Alright?” she asked knocking on the door lightly. “ everyone is showing up when you guys feel like coming out” she added and turned to leave.

Kazu sat there thinking and shook his head. “ I think Kidd probably had already. What we are going to do is once Jen looks a little better we are gonna transport him back to the castle” Kazu explained and ran a hand through his hair thinking. “******** our caslte isn’t ready for a war are king doesn’t have memory still...”

Jen hissed touching the side of his face and moved leaning back on the wall and looking at them. He slowly let his hand dance over the rest of his body feeling for wounds and sores and closed his eyes once he found them. “....I shouldn’t of even tried but something annoyed my wolf...” he said with a sigh.

Chess shifted and his ears twitched hearing Cillia and he stayed low and ran and eventually came up behind her and stood in the darkness. “ Jack caught Master....I don’t know what to do” he said quietly sndnlooked around he himself not wanting to get caught.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:24 am
Neko blinked, looking down and putting a hand to her chest. "Mmm, no. Should it?" She asked, a bit curious now. She looked over her shoulder at the door, hearing Yukina. "Eh, sorry Yukina, just a moment." She called back before turning back to Hiei. "We should get going, they probably already suspect somethings up." She smirked, hands going to her pockets. She'd opted for a dark purple t shirt with her jacket, and her usual black pants and boots. The mark was covered so long as she kept the jacket on. The tear gem hung around her neck in plane view though.

"Ina may of been the cause of your hound acting up. Fae blood riles the senses of those that can smell it. They paint their territories with it to confuse hunters and lure in prey." She explained and looked around the room. "We'll need iron weapons to take her down. All Fae are weak to it." She stood, moving to look out the window.

Cillia nodded. "I was hoping Isa would get the jump on Jack. Damn." She moved to lean against the wall, pulling the crystal tipped pen from her purse. It was an old relic that allowed the user to draw spells and glyphs quickly that lasted. Like a temporary tattoo. "We may need to lure him into a trap...think he'll chase you down here? Preferably without being caught?" She smirked crouching and drawing a seal on the base of the wall and moved, dragging the pen across the floor to the otherside, drawing another seal on the opposite corner. She stood and crossed back over to Chess and took his hand, drawing a quick seal on his wrist to keep him from triggering the trap.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:32 am
Hiei moved and pulled his hand from his chest. “ I wasn’t sure what type of mate marks we can make. I didn’t want it being like kazuhiros. I didn’t want you feeling the pain I get in my chest due to my heart.” He explained looking st her. He moved slipping his combat like boots back on and sighed. “ I think ours is just emotion, I suppose will find out” he added with a shrug.

He moved looking st her and looked st the tesr gem with a hidden smile before he opened the door and walked out and nodded and waited for Neko. Yukina was already down the hallway with a mother of the twins friends. “ Yusuke and Kurama are here...” he said sending them on the temple ground.

Jen sighed and rubbed his head as he listened. “ I suppose that makes sense. ******** I feel like s**t and I know my hound is still scratching at the surface to get free. My head is all fuzzy” he explained and touched it as he sat there and sighed. “ I hate those woman with a passion.”

Kazu moved looking at his knuckle buster. “ mine are made with iron and dragon bone.” Kazu explained looking st his beloved fighting tools. He shifted and let out another sigh. “ we need to deal with this and we might not have Neko or Hiei to help and Akuro is useless...” kazu mumbled.

Chess shifted and looked at his hand and nodded. “ we where about to leave before Jack came out of nowhere and chucked her across the hallway. She wasn’t expecting it and I didn’t smell him...” Chess said with a frown and moved with a nod before running.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:57 am
"Crap, im never gunna hear the end of it from Kazu once he finds out." Neko moved to follow Hiei, walking out in the hall and running a hand through her hair, her ears vanishing as she did. She couldn't be sure there weren't ordinary humans around, so opted to play it safe. Her tails disappeared to, a swish of black shadow as she moved to head toward the rest of the house with Hiei. "Cool, people we know." She joked, not wanting to get stuck with the other people she didnt know.

"My arrows are stone tipped, not iron...does not mean they won't work on Ayame or Jack though...Kazu, you may need to take Ina on and out quickly." She explained.

Cillia crouched by the seal and waited, setting the twin Jester dolls down. She closed her eyes and listened, waiting to hear Jack chasing Chess down the hall.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:36 am
“ We are adults, he is a young teenager and in my mind Far to young for a mate mark.” He said and sighed shaking his head as he walked and he looked around at everyone in the garden, a lot of humans and a few demons he knew. He sighed and leaned on Neko. “ alright I’m ready to leave” he joked before walking down the stairs and getting blind sided by Yusuke and Kurama right away.

“ how is your heart? Your memory is back?” kurama asked talking to him and Hiei nodded and shifted in his leg talking to Kurama. Yusuke shifted and blinked and waved.

. “ Hey your Neko right? The chick with Hiei? Man you must have some serious patients to be with this guy!” Yusuke said holding his hand out. “ I’m Yusuke Urameshi” he said with a smile. “ I don’t know how you deal with Hiei, his such a hassle some days” he said with a chuckle and moved as a young 5 year old tackled him, it was a spitting image of him as well. “ Yuuji go play with your friends, daddy is talking”

Kurama had been in the middle of talking before his eyes landed on the Tear gem around Neko and he blinked and pointed. “ did you..are you guys..” the fox didn’t event finish when Hiei have a look. “ don’t make a big deal of this. Please. I’m here to enjoy my nephew and nieces birthday” he said and shook his head.

Yukina and Kuwabara where talking with humans and laughing and being typical parents well the twins played with there friends.

Kazu smirked and looked at his weapon. “ I’ve always wanted to kill her. I want her Fae blood for a few things and her wings. Actually I’ll just pull her apart and use everything. Fae can make great relics.” He said with a smirk thinking about it and stood up and kissed her. “ watch Jen. Don’t let me do anything stupid his hound is still close but I know you can control him to a point. I’m going to find Ina. There all close by.” Kazu knew, he already got a weird feeling when Ina was Close.

“ You! I knew Kidd would have one of her puppets around!”Jack said and turned to run after the puppet and chsss twisted around and flipped him off with a smirk and started running back toward the trap.

Kidd was laying on the ground where she was dropped and looked pretty ******** up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:54 am
Neko have a nervous laugh as Hiei mentioned he was ready to leave. She was about to answer him, but stopped when Kurama showed up with someone introducing themselves to her.

She blinked a moment and shook Yusuke's hand. "Kuroneko, and yes, to your first question." She smirked, looking over at Hiei. As he talked with Kurama. She noticed Kurama staring her the Tear Gem and grinned a bit, turning her attention back to Yusuke as he was tackled by the toddler. "Your son I take it?" She asked.

Iaffrette frowned a bit but nodded. "Be careful. Try not to let her rile you up too much. Ill keep an eye on Jen." She kissed him back and looked down at Jencho. "Try and stay calm. Your hound seems to have a penchant for stepping in to protect Cillia. Try to focus on the idea that she is fine."

Cillia waited, listening and moved her hand over the glyph. Once Jack crossed the line, the trap would snap up and wrap around his legs to knock him over. BunBun stood next to her with the jesters, who were busy pulling a length of magicians scarves from theyre sleeves, BunBun holding the pile of them.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:49 pm
Hiei sighed standing there as they all started talking. Him and Kurama talking and what not, Kurama talking to him about god knows what. The fire demon looked bored but trying to keep amused. He only nodded a few times talking to Kurama. “ Seriously? Your an idiot. You need to tell them soon, you can’t keep playing two personas. Your health won’t handle it” Kurama whispered quietly.

“ please shut up, I’m not ready to rule as myself yet” he explained.

Yusuke smiled and nodded. “ Yeah this is my son, Yuuji. His half Demon like me. Hasn’t really shown much power but soon” Yusuke said with a smile and nodded. “ So you met Hiei through work at the castle? How’s working for King Tear? Hiei doesn’t talk about him often when we actually talk” Yusuke explained. “ so are you and Hiei like “married” “ he asked nodding toward the gem.

Jen laid there on the floor with his leg arched and sighed. “ yeah, my beast side is very protective of Cillia...” Jen said with a frown and glanced to the side. “ I’m okay now, I can go help now and deal with this issue. Without my hound I can help.” Jen tried to tell her over and over again. He didn’t like being so far from Cillia right now.

Jack yelled and landed on the ground and hit it looking around. “ Cillia!” Jack yelled and struggles a bit.

Chess moved walking from the shadows and knelt down poking his tiger claw weapons into his head slowly. “ you just my master, and then my masters sister boyfriend...that’s very rude...” Chess said dropping his head to the side with a snarl.

Kidd was laying on the floor out cold covered in blood still.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:48 pm
Neko blinked, momentarily forgetting about others not knowing about Hiei being Tear. She chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, Tear hired me as a bodyguard, but i run missions with Hiei once in awhile too. Its a good way to keep me busy." She looked at the necklace and smiled a little. "Uh, yeah, I guess you could call it that. But its really recent so try to keep it to yourself for now til he has a chance to tell his Sister, please?" She held a hand up and grinned.

Iaffrette shook her head. "You are still healing, rest. Plus you started a war, you should be getting out of here and heading home as soon as you are able. The longer you are here, the worse things could get." She explained. "Have faith in Kazu and Cillia. I have a feeling she is not as fragile as you seem to think."

Cillia moved, running toward Kidd as the dolls ran toward Jack and bound his hands and mouth with the scarves. "Isa? Come on, wake up. We gotta get out of here." She shook the girl gently and moved to get her up with an arm around her shoulder. "Chess, leave him and come help...me..."

She trailed off, hearing an odd noise behind her. An odd buzzing sound. Looking over her shoulder, she caught sight of a grinning Ina, hovering in the air a few feet away from her, a crooked knife in her hand and her arms crossed, looking smug.

"Looky looky. Pretty puppet girly. I think I'll take that other eye of yours." Ina sang  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:17 pm
Jen dropped his head back wth a load groan and grabbed his face shaking his head. “ Hiei is going to kill me, I started a ******** war. ******** “ he said and held his face and sighed. “ his gonna rip me a new one for sure.” He added and looked toward Iaffrette. “ oh I know she’s gonna kick some a**. I just. Is Kazuhiro alright for fighting? His been so weird lately...”

Chess snarled and left a cut on Jack before spitting on him and walking away from the Prince and running toward Kidd and kneeling down. He glanced up and saw Ina and moved touching Cillias Shoulder. “ Cillia, please stand back. This one is dangerous. Please just look after master” Chess said before slowly moving and touching Kidd’s hand and breaking his strings, it was a trick he knew but Kidd didn’t know he knew...he was just that loyal.

Kazu shifted running up the hallway and skidded to a stop and stayed infront of Cillia. “ Ina, I’ve been waiting to see you again” he said with a sick smirk on his face and slammed his weapons together with a smirk. “ are you ready?” He asked and stepped slightly infront of Chess.

Kidd laid on the ground and slowly touched her face and forced her eyes open slightly. “ cil?” He mumbled.

Yusuke laughed and nodded before looking away. “ I won’t tell anything till they notice” Yusuke said with a smile and tilted his head and touched his nose trying to think. “ sorry I’m still trying to get over the fact you and Hiei are together. Hey Kuwabara! Can you believe this? How does Short stuff get someone this hot?” He asked laughing.

Kurama and Hiei stops there talking before they both turned to walk away and Hiei and him headed to another corner to talk privately. There was hidden snarls and some low talking and snapping. Kurama mentioning something about Hiei needs to stop do this to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:10 pm
Cillia moved, pulling Kidd up and moving with her toward the exit. "When did you get so heavy? Kanas cooking is making you fat?" She teased, jokingly, trying to wake her sister up.

Ina stuck her tongue out at Kazu, blowing a raspberry. "Mean batsy. Go away, go away." She dropped her arms and fisted them at her side, as if she was having a tantrum. She flew backwards a moment before diving toward Kazu at full speed, dagger out.

Iaffrette nodded. "Yes, probably. But starting a war probably warrants a little anger." She pointed out. "Do you have your portal knife with you?" She asked.

Kuwabara looked up and over at Yusuke and nodded. "Thats what i said!"

Neko rolled her eyes. "Aaaand thats my cue. Scuse me a moment." She patted Yusukes shoulder and headed over to Kurama and Hiei, raising a brow at them both. "You two need to either calm down, or take this someplace not infront of a group of people." She pointed out. "The humans are starting to ask questions." She said quietly.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:20 pm
Jen groaned and rubbed his head before reaching for his poach that wasn’t there and he shook his head. “ lost my gear when I changed. Uh, I can portal gate, it’s just gonna be tiring” Jen said and sat there trying to think. “ Father is going to murder me” Jen said freaking out.

Kidd shifted and took a deep breath and slowly opened her eyes. “ a*****e.... I’m. It heavy” she mumbled and moved trying to use her feet and looked around and held her hand out to grab Chess. “ help Cil, kazu got dis” Kidd mumbled and Chess snarled looking at Ina before twisting around to help.

Kazu twisted using his blades to block and went to kick Ina in the gut and snarled letting parts of his void over take his body. “ I’m here to play Ina. Isn’t that what you want? A play toy? If you beat me you can have my scales “ he said with a grin and slashed at her again and started to speed up.

Yusuke started laughing and stood beside Kuwabsra and blinked tilting his head. “ What the ******** is up with those two?” Yusuke asked and blinked hearing Kurama mention something about king and Hiei and Yusuke blinked and looked at Kuwabara. “ Did...what...did I just Hear that Hiei is king of demon world?” He said in a hushed tone.

Hiei starred at Kurama and waved his hand. “ back off, you aren’t my doctor right now. Just my friend. Neko is right this topic stops here and won’t be brought up again.” Hiei snapped and was using his King tone. He took a step back and rolled his eyes. “ I’m going to go see the twins, stew in your angry fox. It suits you.” Hiei said walking away.

Kurama gritted his teeth as Hiei walked away and took a deep breath and sighed. “ I’m sorry about that Neko. Of course your right. I’m just worried, I’m not sure if you notice but he still isn’t well.” Kurama said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:24 am
"Hmm, murder may be a bit extreme. I think at the very least you are looking at a few months of Guard duty or something." Iaffrette offered, trying to be reassuring.

Cillia smirked and moved to readjust as Chess gave her a hand. "Come on, back to the safe house, we can ask Iaffrette to take her back to the castle from there." She explained, moving with Chess to get Kidd out of there. "Kazu, don't do anything stupid!" She called back.

Ina shrieked, rolling across the floor with the kick, but quickly recovering. She crouched low, her too long fingers curled around the handle of the knife, "pretty pretty scales, look pretty pretty in my collection." She laughed a moment and stood up straight.

Neko crossed her arms loosely as Hiei left, watching him walk away before looking back at Kurama. "I had suspisions. He was concerned early about an issue and asked if I'd stick around if he wasn't king anymore." She smirked a little and shrugged. "He does listen to you, ta know. He just isn't sure how to go about acting on it."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:00 am
Kurama sighed and dropped his head to the side and shrugged. “ He just...look a few months back he came to me with an injury, he got stabbed in the chest and that nicked his heart. I fixed it the best I could but that was the cause of this heart issue.” kurama explained. “ He didn’t tell anyone because he figured it’d Heal and sadly it hasn’t done much.” He said and looked toward Hiei standing with Yukina and the twins. “ it was a small nick” he said feeling bad he may of screwed up. “ I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.”

Hiei shifted standing by Yukina talking to her and laughed slightly before moving to pick up the twins and spun them around before dropping them on the ground so they could run and play with friends. Hiei nodded to Yukina a few times and turned to leave, he was excusing himself from the crowd for awhile as he headed toward his Room.

Kazu waved his weapon at Cillia telling her he’d back okay and shifted dropping into a stance waiting for Ina to attack him but he pushed off with his back foot and went toward the woman slashing and stabbing motions trying to get him with his iron dragon blond knuckle busters. “ come here, your heart and blood are mine.”

Jen sighed sitting there and shook his head. “ that’s be to nice. I think his seriously going to murder me for this ******** off.” He said with a sigh and leaned into Iaffrette closing his eyes. “ My gate won’t open, I’m to tired. I’m sorry...kidd has a portal knife” he mumbled. He moved fishing around for his phone and sighed because that was gone too. “ Did kazy leave his phone with you? I need to call Dad.”Jen said.

Chess moved carrying Kidd with Cillia back to the safe house. The puppet didn’t know kazu very well and was a little unsure. “ are we sure that guy can fight that thing?” Chess asked.

Kidd mumbled something trying to help the best she could for walking and made a sound of pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:40 am
Neko nodded in understanding. "You did your best, not much else we can ask for. I'll try to keep him as stress free as i can, but I'm not sure how well that will work out." She watched Hiei with Yukina and the kids, chuckling a bit as he spun them around. "Hes really good with those two..." she noted absently, smiling a bit before watching him leave. "I'll go make sure he's alright. See ya later Kurama." She gave a small wave and headed back toward the bedroom. "Tired of people?" She asked, catching up to him.

Ina moved, ducking and dodging away from the weapon. She snarled a bit, wrinkling her nose and bearing her teeth. "Nasty iron! Wicked bat!" She moved to duck under a slash, swiping with her own blade and biting her free hand hard between her thumb and index finger. "Blood blood blood. Take some, take some!" She grinned, and moved to splatter the blood at Kazu, aiming for his face.

Cillia nodded. "Kazuhiros fine. I can go back and help once we get Isa someplace safe." She explained.

Iaffrette shook her head. "No, he did not. I have my key so i could rake you to hell." She suggested.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:37 pm
Kurama smiled watching Hiei and the kids and smiled looking at Neko after. “ His really great with Kids. I think it kills him he can’t have his own flesh and blood....and Jencho pretty much an adult” The fox frowned a little, he felt bad for his friend.

He watched Hiei leave and nodded looking toward Neko and waved.” Let me know If you need anything or help with him” Kurama said before going to leave and smacking Yusuke about a few things and started to Denied things about Hiei.

Hiei moved touching his head as he walked into his bedroom and turned the light back on as moved rubbing his head a little. “ There is a lot of people here and I’m just getting tired... “ He said and looked toward Neko and smiled. “ I’m just gonna take a nap and wait for everyone to leave before I go back out. I just want some time with My family without the guests....hide the necklace for now. I haven’t told Yukina yet and I’d like to tell her durning dinner..” he explained.

Jen sighed and leaned on Iaffrette and shook his head. “ I don’t wanna go to hell, I need to get to the castle and get a hold of father and let him know of this major ******** up” Jen said rubbing his head trying to think. He slowly closed his eyes as he was getting tired. “ ********” he mumbled.

Kazu moved dropping one blade on the ground and went to grab his face, the hellion Fae blood. He moved trying to wipe it off his face and tried blinking his eyes clean. He was struggling though, he took a few steps back and moved getting into a defensive pose and closed his eyes only using his hearing, maybe the only bonus of being a bat.

Chess nodded and moved walking with Cillia and glanced to the side looking at Kidd and sighed. “ I told her not to come down this way, she didn’t listen to me.” Chess grumbled.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games