Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:28 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She stole a quick glance at Zeltion. But as the men talked, she saw Cameron poke her head out of her room. It was an expression that she knew almost to well. Now Cameron came over and started to whisper to her. With a smile and a nod, she stood up with Cameron's help. Before they walked off to a spare room, that she was going to use as the birthing room.

Cameron Stormwind

After checking neither of the men were near Lola. She gone and whisper/brief the former Dwarf, Princess in on her having problems. As she helped Lola stood up, she glanced at the men. "I'm stealing Lola for some lady time.", she said, before they reached the one room. Of course once they were in there, she started to quietly tell Lola what was going on.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 pm
Grim raised an eyebrow at Cameron and Lola as they left the room. " Whats with them?", he asked an he motioned to were the women were at just a little while ago. He did not see what they had to talk about that they couldn't say in front of them. In his mind if something was wrong than everyone should know so they can all deal with it together.

Zeltion's eyes followed them as they left since he to was a bit confused at what they were doing. Though when Grim asked his question he looked over to where they just were and just shrugged. " No clue.", he said as he started going back to making the tea.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:53 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

It was a good hour or maybe two later. When they left the room, before she got help back to her living room chair; from Cameron. Once she was in her chair, she started to yawn and closed her eyes for a nap. Of course she heard Cameron go into the kitchen. Her mind was wondering, but she was resting.

Cameron Stormwind

She had talked with Lola about men and what it was like to marry. When they were done talking, she took Lola back to her chair. After this was done, she started to cook lunch. Of course she was cooking without thinking; like she did some days.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:02 pm
he had just been standing in the kitchen with Zeltion for a bit until it kind of got awkward. Eventually Lola's voice was in his head as she would probably tell him to go to his training room to get some space. So he just went into the training room and was doing his usual routine.

Zeltion had finished his tea and was just drinking it while he and Grim stood awkwardly in the kitchen. When he left Zeltion was a bit relived. Once Cameron came into the kitchen and started cooking he put his cup down and walk over to her. " Would you like some help?", he offered her as she was cooking.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:10 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept taking her cat nap in her chair. But she did hear Zeltion talking to Cameron. Though she was making out tones more then words. So curiously she listened in on their conversation.

Cameron Stormwind

Hearing Zeltion, she just sighed and shook her head. "No thank you, I'm good for right now.", she said, quietly. As if to tell him to go and spend time away from her. Since that is what she was basically telling him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:17 pm
Grim had been in the middle over his workout when Zeltion came into the room with a frown on his face. " No. I don't want to know what is wrong. Nor am I going to help you with whatever it is. Mostly because I don't think I can.", he said as he continued his routine. He would like to help his friend but he was still working out this whole relationship thing himself so he couldn't be of help.

When she said that he frowned and turned around. " Oh. Okay.", he said in a disappointing tone. He thought that she would want him to help so they could talk more about what they were going to do. But since she didn't want him around he went to go talk to Grim. Though when said that he didn't get mad since he could see what he was talking about not being able to help.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Cat nap ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Once she had made the soup, she let it slowly cook. Of course she sat on a stool near it to check on it. After an hour or so, she sighed and started to put the soup into a bowl. As she did this, she wondered where her brother was. Now she was wondering if he was still trying to recover from the punch fully.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:36 pm
Grim got up and looked around the training room. " How about you train for a bit. That always helps me.", he said as he went back to his routine. When Zeltion joined in he eventually offered a little sparing between the two of them. It was nothing serious since Zeltion wasn't allowed to use magic so Grim was holding back his attack against him.

When Grim offer a bit of training he had to thing about it for a bit. Though he eventually joined in and agreed to a bit of sparing when it was offered.He knew he stood no chance against the life long monk in a hand to had combat but he still gave it a try after saying he wouldn't use magic. Knowing that if he used fire magic he would take the chance of burning down the house.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she got the first bowl of soup, with bread and mead. Sleepy she ate, as Cameron stayed beside her. Once she was done eating, she gone back to sleep.

Cameron Stormwind

She stayed beside Lola watching her eat and drink. As she had ate only a little bit herself. Though once she was done washing her and Lola's dishes. That's when she gone upstairs to tell the guys, that the food was ready. Yet she did hurry back down the stairs and gone to her room. But difference was, that her door was shut.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:51 pm
When Cameron came up to tell them that the food was ready they both got cleaned up a bit. While on their way down he saw how Zeltion was looking at her door. With a hand on his shoulder Grim shock his head. " I don't think its a good idea. And neither do you so come on.", he said as they continued to go to the kitchen. After they finished their he sat next to her and smiled watching her sleep.

On their way down he wanted to talk to her now that she was finished with the food. Though seeing that her door was close he had a felling that she still didn't want to talk. Nodding in agreement with Grim he went to get something to eat. When they were finished he told Grim that he would do their dishes so he could go be with Lola.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:03 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Was in a light sleep, but would listen to the people around her. Though when Grim was done eating, she had actually fallen asleep.

Cameron Stormwind

She laid on her bed, and forced herself to go to sleep. Of course she had laid in middle of the bed. As she was tossing and turning as she fell asleep. Soon enough she had weird dreams. But none of them made sense to her, before she bolted up in her bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:20 pm
He sat there and let her rest on the couch. Eventually he was planing on taking her to their bed to get some proper rest. But for now would let her get so space away from the bed. As he was sitting there Zeltion came over and the talked quietly to each other until both thought it was time to had to bed. " You head to bed. I'm going to let her rest here for a while longer.", he said as Zeltion started to get up.

Once he was finished with the dishes he went to go and talk to Grim about some of the unfinished business that they had. It was mostly what Illarion could be waiting for back at their pub. Nodding to Grim he went to his room and laid down. He was thinking about the fight that the group had just gone through and wondered what would happen next. After a while he just decided to stop worrying about it and fell asleep.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ sleeping ~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked around her room and panted. Only to get up and press her forehead against her window. Of course she was trying to figure what in her dream had woken her up. Now she left her room and gone to the kitchen to get a drink of mead.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm
He was just sitting there on his chair as he gave her some more time. Though one eyebrow went up as Cameron came into his view. " Is something the matter? Because I was just about to wake her up. So if you need someone to talk to I'm sure she won't mind.", he said as he pointed to the sleeping Kona.

~ Sleeping ~  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ sleeping ~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him as she was on her way to the kitchen. Of course she shook her head. Before pouring a cup a mead and sitting on the couch, away from him. "It's just... I don't know... There's some many things going on. And I had a weird dream, that I don't remember. I just know that I don't want to have to wipe Curson's mind again...", she said, only to glance around the room. As if she was expecting the giant man to be hiding in plain sight.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Why don't you PM me? Or reply to my PMs?

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games