Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:47 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light rested his head on the pillow and stared at the ceiling. "I don't really want her going outside, though. She could get sicker..."

Ayami crossed her arms. "Way to go... Father of the Year award goes to..." She waved both arms at Light.

He didn't pay Ayami any attention. "I need someone to run damage control for my sister, though. Stop her from... You know, destroying stuff..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As everyone was conversing, Odayaka watched with delight, as right now things seemed peaceful and melancholy. Her ears perked up, and looked down at the package she still held. She then looked back at the group, seeing that there's nothing to be done right now. She headed to the other room, specifically Sasha's office, to open the package on her own. It was delivered to her after all, if it was anything dangerous, she didn't want any others to be harmed.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:46 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper

Eric looked confused. "Nami? As in Namine's alter ego? I thought I got rid of her months ago. Or is this a different person? Gah, I know to many people with similar names. Either way, I should probably look into this," he said. He looked to Light. "Hold that thought, I can get myself or one of my friends to do that after I finish with this thing," he began walking toward the door before looking back to Sasha. "Stay safe. I need you alive so we can put you next to Yogtz and make a super cute greeting card," he said jokingly. He chuckled and opened the door. "I know you'll be fine," he said exiting.
(Exit to courtyard)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

User Image

"a little sunlight won't be a problem, its Sophia's actions that are troublesome..." she sighed, as if she knew exactly what was going on.

"so....you don't know that Kalena, the past headmaster, put a spell on the academy for it to mostly repair itself, everything except major damage or to its weak points. So sometimes the academy repairs itself, however most times she repaired stuff herself. "

Sasha laughed at what Eric said and smiled
"I'd like that picture!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:39 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He continued to stare up at the ceiling, lost in thought. He seemed to have zoned out.

She waved a hand over his face and frowned. "Wow... He zoned out. Like really far out..."
Ayami slumped backwards into a chair that sat next to the infirmary door. "So bored..." She muttered to herself.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:34 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

kurona walked in and set X on a bed. She let Nami take the bed beside Light. "Hey, Jace. Still a bit sore?" She poked him in the ribs, the broken ones.

He grimaced. "What the hell! Don't do that Kuro! Freaking hurts enough."

Nami sat on the bed next to Light's. "Papa, you know her?"

"I wasn't lying when I said I was your aunt." Kuro said, shrugging.

Light sighed and turned his head to Nami. "Unfortunatly, she's right, Nami. This is my youngest sister, Kurona."
He turned his head to the other bed to see X. "What happened to her? Kurona, what did you do?"

She seemed offended. "Why's it assumed it was my fault?"

"Um, hello?" Ayami was ignored.

"Something bad happens, it's usually your fault." Light insisted.

Kurona seemed a little more offended. "Again, why's it gotta be my fault?"

"Hey!" Ayami yelled at the top of her lungs. "Sorry to interrupt the family moment, touching. Really, it is but what the hell is going on right now?"

They all stopped what they were doing and stared at Ayami, blinking blankly.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Flippy flusters Flaky"

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon

Sasha gave a frightning roar, then mewed.
"Enough. Don't make me do that again. X has had problems when she gets a heart, her body rejects it and makes her very sick. Get her wrapped up"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:39 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

After going into Sasha's office, she closed the door behind her and then looked around the room. She walked over to the desk and put down the package down on it. She stared at it for awhile, her ears pointing to it. Finally, she decided to unwrap it, a little scared to see what was in it. When she was finished unwrapping it, she was surprised to see that it was her music box. It was the same as back then, when a certain event happened. She turned the small key that was in it, until the box started to play the recognizable melody. Odayaka stared at the box, her ears go down and her eyes filled with tears start falling down her cheeks. Even though she was told not to let the past hurt her, it was difficult not to remember such a painful past. She listened to the melody play until it eventually stops.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:56 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Hector the True

User Image

Sophia was as Xero carried her in. She didn't feel comfortable being carried.
"im fine, Xero! Please...PUT ME DOWN!"

Sasha sighed and hopped onto X and placed her ear on X's chest and sighed.
"damn, I don't think there is enough hearts in Kingdom Hearts for X to keep a hold of just one." she said sighed hopping off the bed. She wiggled into a cabinet door to get in and then started to tug at a heavy looking quilt with her teeth. She wasn't that strong in this form. ON top of the quilt was a rather large folder with the single letter on it with parenthesis surrounding it, "X".

Sophia looked at Sasha
"since when did she become so fluffy?"

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:06 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light shrugged. "She was like that when I got in here too..."

Kurona stood where she was, a bit confused.

Ayami walked over to Sasha. "Do you need any help?" She offered.

Nami seemed even more lost than Kurona did. She was tired of having to sit around since her legs were weak.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Hector the True

User Image

Sasha looked up at Ayami and nodded
"yes please, put the folder on the counter and the blanket over X, double it up."

She seemed a bit tired from having to drag the blanket, it was heavy for her.
"X is a 'special case' nobody. Three times has her heart returned but all times, she lost it soon after becoming very ill until it had left. Its how she can emulate emotions and stuff so well, she tries to act normal, until it comes to the heart."

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:40 am

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami picked up the blanket and folder. She took care of the folder first, setting it on the counter before folding the blanket and walking over to X. She lay the blanket over X and stared at her. "Why does she look so familiar?"
Ayami started to think too hard.

Light saw her thinking about something. "Hey, don't strain yourself. If you're anything like Ixyam, thinking really isn't your thing."

"Oh, piss off!" Ayami curled her fists.

"One thing's for sure, now I know why Ixyam was so easily maddened." Light chuckled.

"Useio, aho. Kutabare." She mumbled.

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:24 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero nearly dropped Sophia as she awoke and wiggled out of his arms yelling at him. He placed her down happily for he was getting to tired to carry her and his breathing seemed a bit labored. He fell into a chair with a sigh. In moments he was in a deep sleep. He dreamed about food and forgot how worn his body was. His breathing started to settle after a few moments and he seemed at peace. It was almost adorable how he looked as he slept.

Mood:Exhausted and Hungry
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:26 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Hector the True

((OOC: I really apologize for being away for so long. As im typing this, my fever still hasn't broken, but its low, so I found enough strength to get on now. I hope that fever breaks finally. I really need something to eat. ))
User Image

Sasha gently walked from the blanket and onto Ayami's shoulder. When she and Light started to get annoyed at each other, or that's how it sounded to her, she softly licked Ayami's cheek and smiled.

"you know, you remind me of two friends of mine, oh man, one would get drunk all the time, and the other, completely sober. The drunk one always caused fights but when the sober one needed help, the drunk usually came to help....usually. Sometimes made it worse."

Sasha slowly climbed down from Ayami being very careful not to dig any claws into her skin or clothing, but she in the end hopped down onto X's bed.

She then took notice of Xero and she sighed.

She started to use magic on X, however the magic started to bounce off of X's body, becoming balls of energy

"Watch out!!" Sasha said ducking one.

Sophia stayed silent now, she saw a sphere of magic coming towards her, she immediately opened her hand, dark wisps started to surround the ball of magic.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:26 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

As magic flew through the room and people began to defend themselves, Xero slept in peace. He was a very heavy sleeper and he really needed the rest to restore some of his magic that protected his body and hid his flaws. He stretched and yawned before going to roll over, but a ball of light flew into his mouth and he devoured it. He devoured the light magic and he awoke. Jumping to his feet he saw a few orbs of magic light flying around and he licked his lips as though he was looking upon the bounty he left behind. "I got it!" He shouted as he dashed around the room so fast it was a blur. All the magic faded besides one he held in his hand. He raised the last ball of energy above his head he dropped it in his mouth. "That is much better. I am still a bit hungry though. Hmmm. Oh, do you guys think my foods still back on the table?"

Before he got his answer he though about the letter in his bag. He still had to talk to Diz and he walked past the Infirmary on his way there and on his way back so he knew how to get there and without any issues.He may have enough magic to open a portal to get to his food and there in seconds. "I'll go check. Here Sophia, take this and contact me if anything happens. I need to make sure I didn't cause this to get worse." Xero opened his hand that still was covered in dark magic from grabbing the balls of light from before. It began to spiral and a device appeared from within. It was a watch. He handed it to her and told her how to work it before walking out.

Outside the the room he looked back through the small window at X he hoped what he did helped her. Then he turned and with a sway of his hand a portal of light and darkness spiraling together appeared. He stepped through giving once last glance back to X.
"Get better and be safe." With that he left.

EXIT

Mood:Back to normal
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

OOC sad ())  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games