Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She finally noticed the shadow under the Dogmen. But when Damian grabbed one by the throat and warned them. The other one tried to swing at Damian. Though Abigail out a barrier up barely in time. Finally the one started to slink off as the other one started to whimper in submission. Once both were out of their sight she gone to Damian and nuzzled his chest look like she normally did. Though after the three minutes outside was starting to leave her drenched in sweat.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held onto Abigail and then he looked to the power and telephone poles. He moved a hand in the same direction and then sent out a brief burst of energy. The poles started to repair themselves."We should get you back inside. I don't think you like this weather."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and walked in with him. Of course making sure Lucius was in as well. "I don't and I think maybe, we can pick one of the other houses you have that's in some where cooler. But I think after the wedding would be best." She said. Only to hold his hand and keep it on her waist. Now she was pondering what to eat.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held her close and then he leaned down and nipped at her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She ducked her chin to her collar bone well looking at him. Before grinning and saying,"Am I turtlely enough for the turtle club?", In a funny voice.

EternalKnight2013
You of bettered laughed at that! Xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."You can only protect yourself for so long little turtle."He wrapped his arms around her. He continued to try and n** her neck but he was also placing kisses on her cheek and lips.

O.O.C. I did chuckle  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She wiggled in his hold and giggled. Though partway through his so called attack, she caught his lips. Now she nipped on his lips and tongue. Only before trying to walk him into a wall. Her arms were around his neck as she kept kissing him. Though before she knew it her legs were wrapped around his waist, as he was holding her. Moans left her as her hands started to go into his hair.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept the kiss going. He eventually placed her against the wall as he was holding her. He kissed her passionately and then he moved to bite at her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail finally bared her neck to him. "What's gotten into you?" She moaned. As her one hand was still in his hair and other was clutching his shirt. Of course unless someone cleared their throat she wouldn't notice. Since her eyes were closed and focusing on just them.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian pulled back and then smiled before saying."We were interrupted earlier. I just wanted to continue."He then captured her lips in a scorching kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him when he pulled back. Only to smile hearing this. Now she started to kiss him back with as much emotion. Of course she managed to make his shirt vanish, with her powers. Once her hands started to feel his torso again, she moaned louder. But if someone else was to interrupt them, she may get snappy.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept the kiss going.

Belle having left earlier and hadn't been there for the last few days finally returned. As she came into the house she was looking around."Hey. Anyone here I...oh my."She had made it to where Abigail and Damian were.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail sort of growled into the kiss and pulled back. "Belle, we, talk later." She said in an almost snappy voice. Before returning back to kissing Damian. Though she teleported them to the ceiling above the bed. But she was still pinned and kept moaning.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and continued to kiss Abigail passionately. As they were on the ceiling he pulled back from the kiss."You want me to put up a sound barrier. Just in case?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Blushing a bit, she looked at him when he pulled back. "Yes, rather be safer than sorry.", She said. Before kissing him again but it was like a slow burn of a kiss.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games