Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:50 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
-_-'

I was put on Zoloft because I have social anxiety and depression. Don't tell me to doing well in school will allow me to make the relationship work. My schooling has nothing to do with that at all & seeing as I can?t even leave my house without freaking out I don?t see how I?m going to...

Iyamashi
put your education first for the moment.
OR
Iyamashi
work your a** off for your future dream~!!
It's not worth trying to explain all this over Gaia. Sorry if I'm being a little bitchy right now Iya~ >.<
It's perfectly ok, you suppose to while in this thread.
^__^
Yeah... but I still feel bad cause your my friend ya know?
Meh, friends are those who would let you trample over them from time to time to let you feel better. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:35 am
Yeah... but I don't feel any better >.<  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:10 pm
Well you supposed to~! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:44 pm
I had an interview today. Of course I hope that I get hired and I also hope that Ray (my friend who also applied) gets hired. Since there were 8 (I think) people who were interviewed today that at least two or three people will be hired. ^_^ Of course, there is also the possibility that I won't get hired. Only my friend Amber works there and she recommended me and Ray~ Will (another friend) also works there. So yay! I hope this works out. I'll find out by Wensday but it's now that I am getting nervous >.<  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:46 pm
Congrats Dari-chan.

~Happy Rant~
Iya kicked off 2 pages worth of members from the guild today~!!! xd blaugh twisted blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:25 pm
Iyamashi
Congrats Dari-chan.

~Happy Rant~
Iya kicked off 2 pages worth of members from the guild today~!!! xd blaugh twisted blaugh xd
Thank you~ and YAY good job Iya!  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm
..i dun like spam hate mails!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:59 am
There are a lot of mean people on the internet and I hate it! scream  

animeprincess88

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:26 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:28 pm

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:08 am
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:25 am
And another thing, all you little white kids with your Ras Tafarian movement memorabilia. That's the red, yellow, and green sweat bands, Adidas shoes, t-shirts with Bob Marley in those colors (and I'll get to that in a minute...), s**t like that. WELL, red, yellow, and green are the colors of the Ethiopian flag. Ras Tafari believed and preached that Ethiopia was the promise land. Bob Marley believed that and helped to spread that word. However, those colors are not the colors of the Jamaican flag, bastards. The Jamaican flag is a big black X on some green and yellow. Red, yellow, and green are Ethiopian. So WHY THE ******** do white kids wear that s**t? Because they're bastards. If you don't live in Ethiopia, if you don't believe what Ras Tafari taught, don't wear that. The people who live in Ethiopia could survive on the money spent on one pair of Ras Tafarian Adidas shoes. It's a poor country, but instead of supporting the people of the land you bastards claim to believe as the promised land (claim by sportin' your hip s**t), you splurge on nicely colored items to compliment your cultural diversity. Like wearing Che Guevara shirts. If you didn't know Che, if you weren't directly affected by his killing sprees...I mean revolutionizing tactics...then don't wear shirts with him on them. Damn it. Go forth and preach it now that you've been educated.  

Dariram
Crew

goth_grl_01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:04 pm
can someone please help me decide which dream avi to work towards first please??

PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

IF YOU CAN HELP HERE ARE THE CHOICES I HAVE COME UP WITH:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OR

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PLEASE HELP?! WHICH ONE SHOULD I GO FOR FIRST?! ANGELIC OR DEMONIC?!
PLEASE HELP ME???!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:38 pm
ANNOYING!!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!! I TALK TO PEOPLE AND I EVEN USE QOUTES AND EVERYTHING BUT THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF!!! IT IS SO STINKING ANNOYING THAT I'M ABOUT TO HIT MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL UNTIL I BLACK OUT AND DIE FROM LOSS OF BLOOD!!!!!!I DOUBT ANYONE WOULD EVEN CARE IF I DID IT EITHER!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white_shadowed_rose

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:52 pm
I'm such a coward. I can't even look at the phone. I shouldn't be so shy. I should just pick up that damned thing and call. Stop hesitating and do it.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games