Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:34 pm
-laughs and watches the two swim towards the other slide, pausing a moment then swimming after them-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:34 pm
Kits Rose
Rod: xd You chose the wrong thread tonight then.))

{{LOL!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:36 pm
-grins at Kits, blushing slightly and swims faster, trying to beat her to the slide-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 pm
( gonk Don't rub it in, ladies! crying Can't you feel my heart breaking?! gonk cry )  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:37 pm
{{Well stop being sad and come on over! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm
*seeing Miru speed up, she swims faster, racing her to the ladder. When they touch the ladder at the same time, she giggles and moves aside to let Miru go up first* Go ahead. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:45 pm
(But...but I'm busy talking with the ladies over at MW gonk And I'm actually talking business...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 pm
((Your loss, then. wink ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:55 pm
{{LOL! Shake that booty, Kits! wink }}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:55 pm
-dame laughs as the two girls race, glad just to see Miru having fun with other people. ^_^ It was good for her. Once they went up the ladder, she follows behind-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Logan was about to say more, but he paused and listened further. There was more of a story than he first thought, he realized. He thought he'd be able to solve her problem just like that.
I'll be your friend, he thought instantly. But before he could form the words, his mouth made a small letter 'o' and he began to laugh incredulously.
Shaking his head, he sat up and reached for the bag in front of him, pulling out a small baggie of what was assumed to be weed. Still chuckling after every moment or so, he looked at her with a bong in his hand.
"Ladies first," he said softly, still surprised that, of all days of which he decided to carry pot with him, someone like Amethyst would mention wanting some.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:57 pm
( surprised gonk You are one cruel mistress, Kits. cry )  

rodenrock

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 pm
-Miru blushes redface and mumbles a thank you, climbing up first. She quickly gets up to the slide and slides down on her back, foregoing the inner tube this time. She squeals and the water takes her breath away when she hits it. Miru comes up coughing, sputtering water, but that doesn't even stop the big grin on her face-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:04 pm
{{Kits is a saucy minx!! wink }}

{{And aww Logan! He'll be her friend! Just so sweet how he thought it. smile }}

Amy's eyes widened when Logan actually pulled out a small bong and handed it to her. She couldn't help but crack up. She ended up laughing so hard that tears started to trail down her cheeks.

When she had mostly calmed down, she looked at Logan with a large smile and shook her head. "Hmm. I might ask you to bring your bag of tricks with you more often. I can't believe you actually had some on you!"

She looked down at the park and then grabbed Logan's hand. She pulled him up over the hill and then sat down. They were officially off AS property even though they were right next to it.

"Sorry, but i had to get us off of AS property. Didn't want someone catching us, and smoking isn't exactly allowed in AS."

She took a small drag, held it in her lungs for a little bit, and then sighed softly. She handed it over to Logan.

"Oh man, this is nice. I don't want to make a habit of it again, but just right now, this is nice."

{{Never smoked pot before, so excuse me for my responses. Don't really know what it's like, so Amy's reactions might be a little off.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 pm
*at the top of the slide, she sits down and slides down without an inner tube* blaugh

((Who, me? 4laugh wink ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games