Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 pm
((damey ~ loves that song. *Turns the fan on in the thread ~ getting hawt in here.* Bratty may have to turn the hose on y'all wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Amy thought about what Kits said and then nodded. "Good point. Maybe a couple people to cover all the games, though, rather than one for each game. Sound good?"

EDIT: She smiled at Kits' surprised expression. "Yep, a mile! And we'll just take out the playground equipment since it's rusty and in the way of the current layout. Sound good?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 pm
((Turn the hose on...Why, Bratty...just who are you referring to? xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm
((Looks like someone has already turned the hose on damey! eek xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:44 pm
*nods* That sounds good. It would be a pain to try to do everything ourselves.

*looks up at the playground equipment* Yeah, that's not worth trying to save. It is in a bad spot too.

You found a really good place! *grins*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm
((But of course! xd ninja where's Flame when ya need him... 4laugh twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 pm
{{dame, we still need a phrase for "men who tease" evil }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 pm
{{Good thing Amy and Karrie aren't getting that hot and heavy. Don't really think Dame can get upset with Amy now. wink }}

Amy smiled brightly and jumped slightly. "Awesome! I'm glad you like it, too! I'll call the realtor and close the deal, and I'll call the construction company and say we need to use all available men they have! This is so awesome, Kits! I'm so glad you're doing this with me."

She smiled and slung one of her arms around Kits' shoulders.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:56 pm
((I'm still for the first one I said cuntteases...Katana just said vagteases rofl rofl You go get that man who teased you, Icy! Get him good! But first, conveniently end up in the same bathroom as me...with her singing...cuz by this point, she is SO singing, "Gonna wash that man right out of my hair/I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair"...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Cuwen
{{Good thing Amy and Karrie aren't getting that hot and heavy. Don't really think Dame can get upset with Amy now. wink }}

((Neither are Flame and dame, you dolt. talk2hand Have you even been keeping up? rolleyes

Plus, dame has every right to be a hypocrite and still be mad at both Amy and Karrie. Wouldn't be the first time someone in this rp acted like one.

pirate

EDITED))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 pm
{{I was just exaggerating and having some fun. Though really, Dame can't get mad at Amy now since she's done even less with Karrie than Dame has done with Flame. Can't argue with that, though I'm sure you'll try. wink }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 pm
mrgreen Great! I can't wait to get this started! *giggles as the two of them walk out of the building*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 pm
((Hm, so, hey thread, what exactly have Flame and dame done? Oh, yeah, hugged, kissed on the cheek, back of the neck, and the hand, and Flame has done a few more things to dame that she had NOTHING to do with and immediately scrambled away from. And she's had lustful thoughts. Which I would like to point out, she had BEFORE she and Karrie were together.

wink ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 pm
((-grabs kits booty- 4laugh ^_^ Thankies! xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 pm
{{Thread? And before or after doesn't matter. As for right now, Dame has no reason to get upset with Amy since she hasn't kissed Karrie's hand, kissed the back of his neck, or had lustful thoughts about. Though thoughts you can't really control. Thing is, you really can't have Dame get upset with Amy now for anything she's done with Karrie. It wouldn't be right. And Dame even said that she liked Flame. Kits asked asked Amy if she liked Karrie and she said she didn't know.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games