Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu smiled sadly to himself.
Pretty little lies. He could read his angel better than that.
"Now now...I can tell something is bothering you. You've no need to hide it, koibito."
So softly, so gently he spoke, as if he was caressing Naoko with his words alone.
"Please...open this door. I want to hold you..." the violinist nearly whispered, wanting so badly to wipe away the tears he knew the blond was in there crying.
Most of all, Ryu wanted to comfort Naoko...but after that, he really did want to know what had caused such an upset in the first place.
If anyone had caused this, then he was going to have to have a stern word with them.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry... at himself... at Hayato... at Ryu's insistence...
Naoko opened the door and stormed out of the stall. Not only that but he passed by Ryu and went straight to the mirror.
He was still crying, unable to stop the tears as they fell, but he had to see the damage.
"Yes, something's bothering me and yes, I'm going to hide it. Gomen, Ryu... I just can't tell you, okay?" he refused to look at the other man, ashamed of how easily Hayato had gotten to him.
But if Ryu knew the man was here...
Everything they had worked for would be ruined, because Ryu would find Hayato right then and there...
And the resulting scene would probably even impact Shou's own career in the end.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

Hiroki didn't turn his face from the window as Koyasu-kun spoke. He had hoped this conversation could have been avoided because he really didn't want to speak with Koyasu-kun knowing that the man probably was thinking about how many ways he could make his life a living hell...or something more final.

"Mmm...ah Koyasu-kun. I see you've not changed a bit since we last spoke. But, you're looking better and that is good to see. " Hiroki answered in a bland tone that reveal none of the thoughts behind his mask.

"Yes, there are many responsibilities and the work...does give me many late nights. But Ohayou is prospering and that gives me much joy." he returned evenly and took a sip of his own rum and coke. "And what have you done lately? I thought the fluffy green towel and the cigarette was rather an interesting look for you. Rather flattering against the brick wall...wouldn't you say? He gave back as good as he got but it was neither said maliciously or as if he cared one way or another. He couldn't afford to let Koyasu-kun see how he really felt...see the things that disturbed him...Nakai's comments, how did they apply to Koyasu-kun. Was there anything of value here at all? How he wished that there was...he didn't like being this way.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Akihiko moved forward until he was standing beside Hiroki, his ice blue eyes focusing on the city beyond the window. "Oh well, you know how it is... oh wait, you don't, do you? Then again..." he glanced to the secretary. "You've got a lot of attention on you now... spotlight and all. It's a wonder you're not cowering behind your desk right now. You'll be happy to know that I'm back to my old physical peak again thanks to a drop dead gorgeous masseuse. Maybe you should take some time off, get a massage, work out the kinks in those ever stiff shoulders of yours, ne?" he sipped the beverage in hand, thinking for a moment. "Nothing's changed. I've been gone a couple weeks and everything remains the same. Seems the world can turn without Narcissus... or can it? I've garnered a lot of attention lately." smirking darkly, he turned fully, back leaning against the glass. "I was approached with quite a generous offer from SMASH recently, you know. Far bigger paycheck than the old man's meager spendings." Narcissus quirked an eyebrow. "Who knows... maybe I'll throw my hat in their circle. Would be devilishly fun to partner with Shou-san, after all. The man looks like he knows how to have fun. Unlike... others..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

"I see he has!" he answered as Chiyou took the lead and did a marvelous job of handling the dance pattern. Although the boy probably couldn't improvise yet, there was a chance that the whippersnapper could eventually learn a few good moves to make his concerts more inciting.

"I'm glad to see you too, Chiyou-kun." he laughed as the boy seemed very thrilled about his accomplishments. Izzy always preferred Chiyou on these days although the highs and lows of Chiyou were extreme at time. Hopefully, things had change but...one never knew.

"Really? Alright, well I am sure you can get a seamstress or a few classes to learn. But remember it will take awhile to learn to sew as good as....umm.....Shou's Mystery Designer." Izzy wished he knew who that designer was but he wasn't about to tell Chiyou that or the boy might get another crazy idea.

"So have you decided on your songs and costumes for the Main Event?" asked Izzy when he finally returned from his twirl. Yes, Chiyou could be adorable but the boy was still trouble.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:30 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Silently, Ryu hung his head, not moving as the blond stormed past him.
He didn't speak for a moment, only listening to what Naoko had to say.
It was breaking his heart...every time...when Naoko got like this.
He felt so helpless...worthless...pathetic.
He felt like he was letting Naoko down.
"Sou ka..." he finally said, turning to face the pianist. Slowly, he stepped toward the blond, looking in the mirror at the reflection of his red eyes now over his angel's shoulder.
It was easy to see, the tear stains and smeared makeup.
Taking a paper towel from the container, the akuma began to dab at the wet streaks, carefully wiping away the smudges around Naoko's eyes, all while remaining behind the pianist, using the mirror as his guide.
"It is ok, Na-kun. If you don't want to talk, then I respect that. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable again." he treaded carefully, not wanting to say the wrong thing again. Slowly, he turned the tenshi around to face him, kissing his face softly on each cheek, dabbing at the tears with a dry paper towel.
In a few minutes, with a few tweaks and an eyeliner pencil that he had tucked away, he had Naoko looking almost as good as new...if only he could find a way to make those tears come to a complete stop....

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Every dab of the paper towel... ever gentle touch... every soft word... it was all wearing away Naoko's resolve.
When Ryuukaze turned him around, when he kissed his cheeks gently... the blond couldn't hold back.
He flung his arms around his akuma's neck, burying his face in the neck and hair, mindful of not getting his makeup on the costume, as more tears sprang free of their dam.
"Gomen nasai... it isn't you, Ryu-kun... you didn't do anything..." the blond whispered brokenly as he sobbed anew. "Onegai... just hold me... please... I... I don't want to..." but he didn't finish that sentence...
Couldn't say those last two fatal words...
Lose you
He couldn't loose Ryu, because if he did... Naoko knew what would happen.
Alone, the pianist didn't have the strength to fight against the force of Hayato...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The Pre-Event

Now here was the same old...Narcissus...trying to grate at his nerves to get a rise. Every word filled with venom. Not that he didn't deserve it but some of the comments were uncalled for. However, he had his marching orders and he would follow them.

"Hmm...Ah I'm sure one day I will have the time. My vacation package has increased so maybe I'll take your idea to heart. Tanaka Michi's his name right?" he took another sip of the rum and coke, then stirred it slowly with the sippy straw. "Adorable young man...saw his picture in the news."

"Ah, the world does continue to turn with or without you around Koyasu-kun." he answered slowly but then actually looked up when Koyasu-kun pointed out a new offer on the table. His eyes met Koyasu-kun's for a second with a slight crinkle to his forehead. But then he shook his head and a hand brushed away the air as if brushing off the thought.

"Well, if that's what you need to do to get back on top, Narcissus, then by all means get a lawyer and we will happily negotiate with Matsumoto-san. You might even get along better with him. He's...a lot like...you..." He remained cool...cold...trying to steel himself within but truly he doubted that Koyasu-kun would be able to tolerate Matsumoto or the conditions at SMASH. No...he couldn't conceive of Koyasu-kun taking that plunge.

"However, working with Shou-san would be fun. I do agree. Although...I don't know why he remains with SMASH to be honest. Not when..." He stopped there and sipped his drink. There was no need to get into a business conversation about the research he had been gathering on SMASH. He really thought with the right leverage they could buy out the company but still Ohayou needed to be more stable for that to happen.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Mmm...well, I'm going to try my best in all regards...dancing, sewing, singing...seems I have more on my plate now than i have since...well, since you were my manager." the boy chuckled.
What was truly impressive about that, though, was that, for the first time ever, Chiyou had actually taken all of these projects upon himself, without as much as a suggestion from a manager. Nobody seemed to bother with Chiyou anymore anyway...even his own manager had pretty much given up on him by this point.
All the boy had to fuel him now was his desire for the manager that had been there for him for so long...the one who had pulled him through his darkest times and treated him with a gentleness and kindness that no other, not even his own mother, had cared to show.
"Hai, I've picked out everything, down to the last detail. I've been practicing, and I've been working on the new album at the same time. My manager has been taking a lot of vacation days lately, but I come in even when he doesn't these days." the blond said proudly.
With a sudden quick step, Chiyou whirled the manager around and bent him back in a dip as he had experienced on the receiving end when dancing with Shou.
"I know it may not be the best of times, but...have you considered what I said, Ruki? That...I...care for you?" his ice blue eyes looked directly into those of the manager, eyes full of seriousness and hope, and he brought Izzy back up from the dip, their positions considerably closer, more intimate, now.

...............is my drug----------}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Smirking just a tad, Narcissus laughed darkly. "You're having problems courting the emperor, aren't you, Hiroki-san?" he asked, obviously meaning Shou.
"Don't lie and say you're getting along swimmingly, because you aren't. Shou-san is the hottest ticket next to myself... and right now, you don't have me. However... neither does SMASH now will they." his ice blue eyes focused on the room beyond, watching everyone interacting. "I'm honest today, Hiroki-san... I hate SMASH with a passion far greater than you, and I hate that b*****d Matsumoto even more." he sipped the drink, letting the alcohol tickle the back of his throat before swallowing. "So... I'm going to make you an offer, my dear Asato."
Those piercing blue eyes focused on the man beside him once again. "Reinstate me to Ohayou. Not to my inheritance... yet... but simply as a star of the studio... and I will deliver you the illusive Emperor. No matter how long it may take me."
There it was.
Flat out on the proverbial table before Asato Hiroki.
Akihiko was willing to draw Shou to the side of Ohayou, though it would take time. And all he asked in return, was the backing of Ohayou once more.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

He had to admit, it wasn't what he had expected. Taking a step back, it was all Ryuukaze could do not to stumble when NAKO suddenly threw himself onto him, bursting into tears again.
And he had been trying to stem the flow of those tears that made his heart ache so.
"Beloved angel..." he whispered.
"It's ok, you know. Even if it is my fault. I'm always here for you...and I'll always be here to hold you, to dry those tears, to listen when you call me "baka" or bop me on the head. Whatever you need, just say the word. You know that. I love you, Naoko. Whatever it is you don't want to do...don't worry about it. You don't have to." Ryu rubbed Naoko's back and neck, keeping their bodies close together as if trying to share his warmth.
Naoko was, after all, trembling...whether he knew it or not.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Somehow, Naoko managed to cling even tighter to Ryu. "But I don't want to lose you..." the blond sobbed out, trying desperately to control himself and finding it impossible.
His entire body was just shutting down... and NAKO was finding it very hard to keep standing.
"Gomen nasai... this is all my fault, I... I shouldn't have..." the pianist shook his head. "I got you involved... I never should have gotten you involved and now, I... I..." but it was time for an entirely new torrent of uncontrollable tears.
Naoko just wanted to lay down and die... to disappear... something... anything... to stop the pain that ripped through him.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The Pre-Event

"So we have one thing in common?" he said as he lifted the rum to his lips. "At least we agree on one thing. Because I'd have been truly disappointed if you had thrown your hat in with...him. You're better than that...man. Even without...Ohayou." He avoided saying the words he really felt about Matsumoto-san but enough was implied and obviously Hiroki was being discreet for obvious reason.

"Another offer?" Oh god... not another gamble...another bet. Oh Hiroki knew he dealt with the devil here. Thinking about the last bet with Narcissus brought back horrible memories, ones he didn't wish to remember. His grip tightened around the glass as he listened. But at least he was right about one thing, Koyasu-kun liked Matsumoto-san about as much as he did. Not a lot at all. Something about Matsumoto-san reminded Hiroki of a sleazy car salesman but he would never say that aloud to anyone.

Taking a long sip of the rum and letting the flavor burn along tongue he thought seriously about the offer. He didn't think that Koyasu-kun had any connections to Shou to make that happen except for the star status he held. But so far, courting the 'Emperor' was like having words fall on deaf ears. Shou was very hard to pin down and he liked other studios even less from everything Hiroki had researched even before he was in his current situation. So most calls for such appointments went unanswered.

"You'd bring the Emperor to Ohayou?" he re-said slowly making certain he had actually heard that right. "That is an offer almost worthy of reinstatement to Ohayou, but the timing...is not right. Time...is of an essence. Ohayou couldn't wait forever. " He wouldn't explain the details but he knew Koyasu-kun well enough to imagine he could figure out on his own the various Studios strengths and weaknesses. Although, he knew Matsumoto-san would never give up without a fight.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:32 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

Izzy smiled brighter as he listened to Chiyou's sparkling new attitude. It was exciting to see the young man trying to figure out where to go with his life. So many opportunities that were far better than...drugs and alcohol as long as the boy remained focused.

But then, Izzy heard the words about Chiyou's manager and his brow furrowed while his lips developed a small frown. "What do you mean he's been taking a lot of vacation days?" Now, Izzy hoped the man just had time off and wasn't slacking because that would never do! It wasn't common for managers in Ohayou to slack so he hoped that this was a fluke but even so, Izzy was concerned.

But the he was caught off guard by the next question. And oh for the love of all things he didn't know what to say. He thought of Chiyou like...a father...not a lover but even before he could answer, his phone rang. "Just a second Chiyou-kun." he said as he grabbed it from his pocket and glanced at the number. "I've got to take this call."

"Moshi Moshi! Izzy Lucky desu." his face went from a warm smile to a pale gray, "Mariko-san, I'll be there...Kami-sama! It's on fire?!" He looked up a Chiyou-kun as pale as could be. " I've got to go... Chiyou-kun. My...My...Apartment complex...is on fire."

With that he turned even without thinking ran across the restaurant and out the doors. He had to get back home!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"Sweetie, sweetie..." Ryu began to double his efforts to calm Naoko. He didn't know what exactly was going on, but it wasn't good. Obviously, Naoko was having some sort of episode again...but why here, why now?
"Nako...honey...I'm not going anywhere! I promise! You're not going to lose me..." he soothed, reaching out to grab another paper towel, wiping at the tears that smeared away the makeup he had just corrected.
"There's no reason to be upset. You haven't gotten me involved in anything bad. I'm not sure I understand you....just calm down honey."
He needed to do something, but he didn't want to resort to anything that might become detrimental to their professional lives.
Even so, the pianist was obviously having such a major breakdown that he couldn't control himself any longer. It felt as though any moment the blond's legs were going to give way beneath him.
Reaching behind Naoko's knees, Ryu hefted him up in his arms and sat his butt down on a dry portion of counter top, still holding on, comforting the best he could. Leaning in, he took Naoko's chin in his fingers and made the blond look at him.
"I'm right here, Naoko. I'm not going to leave you, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you. We're safe here. There's nothing that can hurt you. Shou is out there, and everybody is dancing and having a good time. I promise, it's going to be ok."
Softly, Ryuukaze began to sing a tune...what had become Naoko's favorite lullabye since they had been staying together....what Ryu sang to him every night when he would hold Naoko, calming him from his screams and nightmares. A song Ryu had written just for that purpose.

ichijikan chikoku shite
deeto no basho ni hashitta ano toki
nanimo iwazu ni kimi wa
namida wo tamete boku ni hohoenda ne
ai nante terekusai kotoba dakara
araizarashi no shiroi [hankachi]
nanigenaku watashite oku yo

(On that first time when I was late
running to the place where our date was,
without saying a word, you
held back your tears and smiled at me.
Because love is such an embarrassing word,
I innocently handed over
a washing-faded white handkerchief.)

Sincerely
hyakuman kai no "I love you" yori mo
tsutaetai omoi wa
Sincerely
haato no ondo ga samenai you ni
yume to yume wo kasaneaou
ai no yukue isogazu ni

(Sincerely,
more than a million I-love-yous,
the feeling I want to give you is:
sincerely,
like how a heart's temperature doesn't cool,
let's gather together dreams and more dreams
without rushing around, in the place where love is.)

tenkiyohou wo kiite
chiisa na kasa wo [baggu] ni ireteru
shinchosugiru kimi wo waratta
boku no [shatsu] wa bishou nure da yo
seikaku wa chigau kedo sore de ii ne
hitotsu no kasa de tsumetai ame wo
sarigenaku kabaiaetara

(When you listened to the weather forecast
and put a tiny umbrella in your bag,
I laughed at your overcarefulness, that
my shirt might get the tiniest bit wet!
That's not my personality, but it's nice, isn't it --
if we casually shelter each other
from the chilly rain under a single umbrella...)

Sincerely
ren'ai eiga no hero ja nai
kimi ga suteki dakara
Sincerely
sugao no mama de mitsumeaou yo
kazaranai kokoro de

(Sincerely
without being a romance movie's hero,
you're wonderful (as you are), so
sincerely
let's gaze at each other through our own true faces,
with unornamented hearts.)

Sincerely
Hyakumanbon no bara no hana yori mo
okuritai kimochi wa
Sincerely
futari no kyori ga hanarenu you ni
kotoba yori mo kanjiaou
ai no yokan nigasazu ni

(Sincerely
more than a million roses,
the emotions I want to give you are:
sincerely,
like not letting go more than the distance between us,
let's feel more than words,
without running from the premonition of love.)

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games