Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 pm
Gikishou smiled and pulled into the driveway, kissing him softly. 'I hope so too. I like it way better than the movie theater, because it makes the show a bit closer to the audience.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Kyo looked up at the sky, which was getting dark. There were small lights on the roof that indicated eager fireflies waiting for them. It was then that Kyo realized they hadn't visited the fireflies yesterday. They've most likely been worried last night and are probably sitting on the roof tonight in hopes of the usual visit.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:38 pm
Gikishou smiled and took him inside, taking him to the roof where the fireflies waited. They looked expectant again and gikishou subtly shook his head. He could've sworn that they would've sighed if they could, but acted normally.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:46 pm
Kyo looked at the fireflies, though with a slight look of shame. "Sorry we weren't here yesterday," he said. "Something kinda happened." Then the air around the fireflies grew tense in worry, as if they wanted to know what had happened.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:53 pm
"Just something better left unsaid. Kyo wasn't hurt, and we fell asleep early on accident. We only intended to nap a bit and were more tired than we realized." He explained smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm
The fireflies, seemingly satisfied with the answer, flew toward them. Kyo lifted his hand and giggled when a few flies landed on his fingers, looking like glowing rings. Today was pretty much a normal and enjoyable day.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 pm
Gikishou smiled as they had fun with the fireflies until it was time for bed, taking him into the room and doing the usual ritual of covering them both up, hugging him close, and kissing him goodnight before going to sleep. ((By now someone would've gotten a picture of them kissing or something.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 pm
After what seemed to be only a few moments of sleep, light appeared on his eyelids and Kyo had to look away to open his eyes without burning them. It seemed that it was morning already, and it was also Friday. The week went by quite quickly.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:23 pm
Gikishou woke up to the alarm clock and yawned. "last day of school for the week." he said, happily kissing his cheek. "Is there anything specific that you want for breakfast?"He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:34 pm
"Just plain eggs and bacon, I guess," Kyo replied, yawning a little and getting up. "I don't feel like eating much. I just want to get to school soon, and then we can buy the dance tickets before class starts."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:37 pm
Gikishou nodded and made breakfast quickly and was soon ready/ They ate and got to school in time to buy some tickets, Gikishou paying of course. And that's when he saw the pictures on the walls and lockers... of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:56 pm
As soon as they got to school and entered the building, Kyo froze in his tracks. He was practically still and cold as stone, as if he had seen Medusa. All he needed now was for his entire body to turn a gray color. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing... he really didn't.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:07 pm
He noticed Joni smirking with a camera in his hand. "You two just looked so cuute~ I just had to take a picture. Then I figured, why keep the cuteness to myself? The whole school should see it." He was smirking. Gikishou's fists clenched and he fought to remain calm, glaring at him coldly. He was about to let his rage go and- Joni was punched in the face, but not by Gikishou.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:25 pm
Horror and all its effects began to evelope Kyo. Everything seemed to stop, even time itself. All around him, color was drained away. He was having trouble breathing. Sounds were completely slurred. There was the sound of someone lashing out at another, the sound of an impact, but he didn't know what was going on.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:29 pm
Kani had punched Joni. Gikishou registered that, and he registered that Kyo was in shock. He needed to end this. "you know, if you found someone that actually cares about you, then maybe you wouldn't have to rape people to geet some." It was harsh, even for him, but he didn't care. He could tell by Joni's eyes that it had hit its mark. He took Kyo to the nurse and she sat him down gently, getting him some water. Gikishou gently put a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be okay Kyo. He's just a jerk, and they''re pictures. I'll protect you from anyone who tries to hurt you or make fun of you. The gang still has your back, and it's not just because on me, Kyo. You've got real friends, all of us. We're here for you."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games