Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 pm
"A-ah.." Shinji moaned out as he closed his eyes again; arching his back, shivering in utter pleasure. "I-I am..?" Shinji asked; turning his head to look at Zylver as he reached up and touched the other's face with his slightly shaking hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:41 pm
"Yes, you are... at least for me you are... and for me... that's all that matters..... I know for sure you'll be even more handsome than you already are when you finish growing up.... your face will be like chiseled in pale marble" he said as he caressed Shinji's face and jaw with the tips of his fingers. "you'll be taller, and if you keep as fit as you're now.... every girl will run behind you...." he said caressing the sides of his body
"and I hope that you won't loose the thing that makes you so beautiful and special to me... and that's that spark of curiosity and innocence that burns in the bottom of your eyes...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm
Shinji felt his eyelids lower a bit when he was caressed softly. He leaned up and kissed Zylver's cheek as he snuggled into him. "As long as your by my side, I don't want any girl running behind me. I only want you.." Shinji blushed and shivered at the other's bhands as he leaned his head down and nuzzled the other's neck. "Don't change.. I love you the way you are too. Don't ever loose your kindness or your knowledge...or anything!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 am
"I haven't lost them even in all this ages.... I won't lose them now..." he said raising Shinji's chin gently and kissing him as his hands, on the small waist of the boy, found their way under the t-shirt.
The kiss was passionate but so sweet  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:42 pm
Shinji was about to comment but was cut off when Zylver kissed him again. He closed his eyes as he kissed back; moaning against the other's lips when he felt Zylver's hands under his shirt. He pressed himself closer as he moved uncomfortably to lessen the tightness in his lower body.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 am
Shinji's skin was so soft and warm, and he could feel the trembling against him, the moans, the intensity of the kisses and caresses...
After all, neither one of them was made of stone...  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Shinji was panting when they pulled away to breath; his mind still a little hazy but was clearing up…at least the blonde thought so anyway. After getting a couple good gulps of air, he looked up at Zylver and bit his lip and looked back down; a dark crimson color littering his face. “W-we should probably g-get g-going. I-It’s g-g-etting pretty late..”  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:03 am
Zylver was blushed as well and he also was panting.
He smiled to Shinji and leaned to him gently and slowly and he pressed a so sweet kiss on the blond's forehead.
"I think you're right... if we don't start our way back we'll be home quite late...."
He helped Shinji get up and he stood as well, picing their scattered things and putting their clothes on place which mostly meant unrolling their jeans and putting their shoes on.
When he was done he took Shinji's hand.
"Would you like a lift to the furthest we can go without being seen?"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:26 pm
Shinji nodded and got up witht he help of Zylver. He fixed his pants legs then his hair and then his shirt. When that was done, he got the basket. He looked up at Zylver and smiled. "Is it okay? I don't mind walking if its too dangerous."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 pm
"But I think to the outskirts of the forest is quite safe..." he said with a smile.
"Come on.... it will be nice feeling this warm breeze"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:01 pm
(I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terribly sorry for the wait Zylver><)

"A-alright." Shinji said as he smiled at the other. He placed his arms around the other's neck; kissing his cheek lightly before resting his head on the male's chest, blushing imensely but smiled none the less.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am
Zylver smiled and took off his shirt. He spread the wings with some effort and taking Shinji in his arms he took off.
They flew low, just over the treetops, that way was more difficult to be spotted.
The air was warm and nice, and from up there the sunset was really beautiful, painting the few clouds in bright oranges and pinks.
When they were nearing the fields and the trees were less dense, he turned and descended to a clearing near the road they had to follow.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 am
Shinji smiled as they flew. He was now starting to love to be in the air and it was more special with Zylver right beside him. He leaned into the other's chest. When they touched the floor. Shinji looked up at Zylver and smiled before kissing him lightly. "Thanks for the ride." He said before getting down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:52 am
"Don't mention it" he said with a smile that curled into a devious one
"It was the best way to hold you tight and close to me a little longer....." and with that he pressed a gentle kiss on Shinji's forehead  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Shinji blushed lightly at the other’s statement; blushign even more at the soft, sweet kiss. “L-Lets go.” He said softly, taking Zylver’s hand in his before starting to walk the path to home. Today was such a nice day. Shinji was forever going to love days like this.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff