Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 am
"I think I'll be making some cupcakes!" Althea said. She wanted to try out an old recipe she used on her other masters and she set to work mixing chocolate and sugar and other ingredients into a large bowl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:19 pm
"Flux is all done with custard. Annette's cookies are done, too!" Flux said.  

IzzyTheBeazt

Faemint

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 pm
Lilli started on the rest of the desserts, murmuring to herself how soon the students would get here. She smiled at Flux's custard. The students would love that!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 pm
"Flux is all done! Flux is a good house-elf! Flux mustn't punish himself for being wrong again! Flux is a good cook, now he will be a good cleaner! Let's wash dishes! Flux will clean the counters and wash the dishes! Flux is all done! Flux will sweep the floor, too!" Flux said. He was bustling about, trying to be the best house elf he could be! He washed all the dishes, swept the floor, and cleaned the counters.  

IzzyTheBeazt

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:18 pm
"Flux is tired from all that work, he just wants to rest. Flux thinks he will get some shut eye while the students are on the train. Flux is all tired. Flux is... ZZZZZ"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 pm
"Oh, noes! the students is going to be here soon! Flux must get ready! Flux slept for to long! Flux wants nothing more than to make students happy! He wants them to smile!" Flux said when he awoke from the bells that said the students were almost there.  

IzzyTheBeazt

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 pm
"Flux is not to punish hisself. Flux is to be a nice house elf and be on time to awaken!" Flux said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 pm
Althea smiled at Flux and suppressed a giggle. She thought him quite hilarious. She placed her cupcakes in the oven and waited for them to bake. When they were finished she took them out and began to ice them. When Althea thought they looked pretty enough she took them and put them with Flux's custard and Althea's cookies. "I is being finished" she said to no one in particular. She then proceeded to clean up the mess she had made while baking.  

Tab Marie

Monologue19

Quotable Conversationalist

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 pm
Siofra hopped into the kitchen with a smile. "Hello? Is anyone being in here? I can be helping out if you need anything." She hadn't been there all that long, and had a tendency for oversleeping, but once she woke up, she was ready to work just as hard if not harder to make up for her flaws.

((Yeah, I feel awkward just jumping in, so sorry if anything's off.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:34 am
After a long time had passed Lumen, has finally returned to the Kitchens, where she belongs.
She went inside with a smile on her face
"Hello, everyone Lumen is back!" she said giving smiles to the other house-elves.

(( Sorry if I just jumped in, I haven't had the time to post here))

Heartrix

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

StarAngelKitty

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 am
A small popping sound was heard followed shortly by a small squeak of fear. A pair of big grey eyes blinked from behind an oversized neckerchief.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:22 pm
Siofra was happy that some more elves were in the kitchen, it made her feel a little less awkward not knowing what to do. "Hello, Lumen!" she called out in her squeaky excited voice. She was headed over to greet the other elf when she heard a noise, only to see a second elf appear seemingly from nowhere.  

Monologue19

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Heartrix

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 am
Monologue19

"Hello Siofra" Lumen said to the elf that had approached, "it's nice to meet you"
Lumen felt delighted when she was speaking to Siofra, she felt less awkward knowing Siofra did not know what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:21 pm
Heartrix

Siofra smiled broadly. She was glad that someone was friendly and seemed to be new too. She looked up at the sky, thinking about what she should do to help. "The other elves have been cooking treats for the students, maybe we should be cleaning up some... I can be mopping the floors!" With a fervent nod, she looked around the room hoping to see some cleaning supplies.  

Monologue19

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Heartrix

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 pm
Monologue19

"I'll be helping you then" Lumen repiled, following Siofra. She looked around and found two unused mops. "Here you go" Lumen said, handing Siofra one of the mops.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games