Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm
Rocket Marilyn
o.0 Sorry, I was busy the last couple of days! Does this mark the end of the tourny?

@ Gaara: crying I'm so sorry about the aggravation!

I didn't mean to sound mad...
I'm not really that kind of person. Like I said, I just had to do other things. Sorry if I sounded mad. No one needs to say sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 am
Just stopping by to poke the thread and see if it's alive.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Lapria

Hilarious Noob

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 am
is there gonna be a july or august tournament?!?!!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:54 pm
I hope so i might have some new pokes for ya.  

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:33 pm
I hope there will be another tournament but it's up to Rocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 am
Hii whee Sorry I havent updated or been dropping by! I really wanna do an August one, I've just been too lazy to finally organize it! Hopefully by the end of this week everything will be sorted out.

By the way, one of the big reasons I havent updated yet is because I have zero clue what to offer for a prize. Does anyone have any ideas? Any reasonable items they are questing for and want a chance to win?  

Rocket Marilyn

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:55 am
How about a starter and a rare berry? Just a thought. I can donate a starter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 am
How about letting me offer the prize for winning and the more people we get the better I'll make my prize offer?  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Kisuke Urahara 32
How about letting me offer the prize for winning and the more people we get the better I'll make my prize offer?

Nuu!! I can't let you do that! You've already donated so much!

A berry sounds good though. I have an Enigma berry, but I've been to scared of my own laziness to put it in the ground. What if I forget about it and then I don't have anymore crying . As for a Pokemon... the prize Pokemon would have to be something more interesting than a starter. Something people don't have... but I dunno what that would be crying . No legendaries, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 am
What about a castform? Or a sunflora? Just a thought. Unless you want a legendary rare.
If thats the case, I have a Toys R Us Regigigas that I got off of the Global Trade Station.  

guardian_rose

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:42 am
Castform is an interesting idea! ^ ^ How many people already have one, though? Hm... I think I'm gonna go lurk the serebii.net forums to see what people are looking for to get an idea.... except, usually when I lurk people look for E.V trained or perfect I.V Pokemon... ooo, what if i offered one of my 31 I.V Dittos? I could always go attempt to catch a perfect I.V-ed Ditto, but I always seem to find Speed ones... But, how many people here actually care about I.Vs? ... What about fossils? I could offer Lileep... or a 31 I.V Attack Armaldo... <.<

Whoa, you actually got a legit Regigigas out of the GTS? lol, kool XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 pm
Please just allow me the chance to place the prize I mean I haven't donated in sometime so please let me.  

Kisuke Shihoin

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Castform is an interesting idea! ^ ^ How many people already have one, though? Hm... I think I'm gonna go lurk the serebii.net forums to see what people are looking for to get an idea.... except, usually when I lurk people look for E.V trained or perfect I.V Pokemon... ooo, what if i offered one of my 31 I.V Dittos? I could always go attempt to catch a perfect I.V-ed Ditto, but I always seem to find Speed ones... But, how many people here actually care about I.Vs? ... What about fossils? I could offer Lileep... or a 31 I.V Attack Armaldo... <.<

Whoa, you actually got a legit Regigigas out of the GTS? lol, kool XD
I like the idea of getting a totodile or chikorita  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 pm
Aha, still not updated XD. I'll get on that now. I guess I have until the middle of the month to figure it all out.

And Urahara! I still have like all of the gold you donated! Believe me, you've done more than enough!! heart I guess, considering that, I could offer a more expensive prize... but I dont wanna do that until we get more people.

Oh yea, and Urahara, what is Sephoira doing?

I feel like I've offered starters as the prize before, Duo o.0. But I'll think about doing it again.  

Rocket Marilyn

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 pm
I have an extra Rowap berry from one of the event Arceus I got if someone wants to grow it...  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games