Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 am

"Momma- it was great! The forset is huge and so beautiful, isn't it? I can't wait to go tell everyone! Then we can all go!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:34 am

((Hi. I'm new here. I'm a friend of Joltflash from MoonClan and I was wondering if I could join SnowClan.))

Lawl and Rawr

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Frostkit stayed by sagefire's and goldenrain's side
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 pm

[Two actually. ^^]

Goldenrain nodded softly. She gasped as pain continued across her belly, this time it was continual and didn't stop. Her claws dug into the ground, her eyes shut closed as she silently prayed to StarClan. "How much longer?" She whispered to Sagefire.

[Welcome Lawl/Rawr]

ch3shire_c4t

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:43 pm

(K)
Sageifre brought out the first kit"one more goldenrain"she said
"frostkit go get those herbs and give them to her"she said
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Goldenrain smiled a bit, seeing her first kit. She gulped and gave a brisk nod to the medicine cat. She pulled the first kit, a cute little white kit with some tabby markings on it's legs and face. She purred softly, watching it scramble at her belly.

ch3shire_c4t

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Sagefire got the other one out and started to lick it
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Goldenrain purred and licked each of her kits on their heads. "Whitekit[x]." She used her tail to point to the white with tabby markings on it's legs and face kit. She turned to her other kit, a brown tabby. "And Risingkit[x]."

ch3shire_c4t

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:00 pm

sagefire purred.then wished she had her own kits.
i can't.im a medicine cat.she told herself
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Goldenrain shivered a bit from the cold. "I must get them back to camp quickly." She mewed. "Can you take Whitekit?" She asked the medicine cat, already picking up Risingkit by his scruff gently. The kit wailed, squirming around in her grip. But Goldenrain could tell it was mainly because it was hungry and cold.

ch3shire_c4t

Lawl and Rawr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm

((Thanks. Everyone, meet Featherkit! >w<))

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 pm

sagefire grabbed whitekit
frostkit followed
(jeez we have lots of kits)

athena321
Crew

Lawl and Rawr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Featherkit was in the nursery playing with a ball of moss. She nose it away then grabbed it with her claw to bring it back. She was playing by herself and she was somewhat bored.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 pm

sagefire placed whitekit in the nursery

athena321
Crew

Dew-Chan recreated

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 pm

ch3shire_c4t
Goldenrain purred and licked each of her kits on their heads. "Whitekit[x]." She used her tail to point to the white with tabby markings on it's legs and face kit. She turned to her other kit, a brown tabby. "And Risingkit[x]."

((i'm really sure that second one Does not look like a good Cat pic. ^.^ just look.))
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games