Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 pm
Marchy rolled over in his sleep, and the lack of fur that he ought to have been bumping into stirred him awake. He groaned, not having meant to drop off at all, and sat up. "Ugh...."

He rubbed the grogginess out of his eyes and shuffled outside. "What are you doing out here?" he asked, trying to sound cross, but he just sounded sleepy. "You should be in bed, staying warm and getting some rest. If you die out here, it's not my fault."

He too eyed the tea set with sorrow in his expression. "Hasn't ever really been a good time for a tea party."
~~~
The Hatter looked at Tick with pure concern in his eyes. "They've been tracking you?" he asked with a frown. "That's... well, they'll get picked off soon." He figured that statement probably confused her more than a little, so he added, "Tick, we've got a lead on Nana."
~~~
Nana pulled at her hair, clearly distraught. "You can't!" she cried, her voice ringing through the empty streets. "You can't still love me! I told you, the Nana you knew is dead! I'm just a shell, just a body! I've become a killing machine, Jasper! This just can't--"

Two years of mental, physical, and emotional anguish deeper than she had ever felt before came crashing down upon her all at once. She lost it, and for the first time in two years, she completely broke down. She brought her knees close to her chest and buried her head in her arms, and sobbed like never before.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:47 am
Just seeing Nana like them caused burning feeling in his chest, scooting closer, he pulled her into his arms. "I don't care Nana, I love you." He whispered. "I love you and I'm not going to lose sight of you again. I wish they'd taken me instead..." Ever since she'd gone missing, he'd been buried in a see of regret.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:10 am
Strangely, Nana didn't pull away. She just cried and cried two years' worth of tears in Jasper's arms. "No," she said defiantly, once the tears had stopped flowing. "Don't say that. I'm glad they took me. It made me stronger... until you came here." She wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "Why do I always lose control when I'm around you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 am
((This is sorta what Nana looks like now.... there aren't any good blades so I had to make do with swords. lots of swords. xd ))
User Image  

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 pm
The Night Faery
Marchy rolled over in his sleep, and the lack of fur that he ought to have been bumping into stirred him awake. He groaned, not having meant to drop off at all, and sat up. "Ugh...."

He rubbed the grogginess out of his eyes and shuffled outside. "What are you doing out here?" he asked, trying to sound cross, but he just sounded sleepy. "You should be in bed, staying warm and getting some rest. If you die out here, it's not my fault."

He too eyed the tea set with sorrow in his expression. "Hasn't ever really been a good time for a tea party."
~~~
The Hatter looked at Tick with pure concern in his eyes. "They've been tracking you?" he asked with a frown. "That's... well, they'll get picked off soon." He figured that statement probably confused her more than a little, so he added, "Tick, we've got a lead on Nana."
~~~
Nana pulled at her hair, clearly distraught. "You can't!" she cried, her voice ringing through the empty streets. "You can't still love me! I told you, the Nana you knew is dead! I'm just a shell, just a body! I've become a killing machine, Jasper! This just can't--"

Two years of mental, physical, and emotional anguish deeper than she had ever felt before came crashing down upon her all at once. She lost it, and for the first time in two years, she completely broke down. She brought her knees close to her chest and buried her head in her arms, and sobbed like never before.

The White Rabbit looked over at Marchy, examining his expression. "Would you...like some tea? We could have ourselves a tea party...if you'd like." He grinned, knowing Dormy would appreciate it too. Lately Dormy hadn't had any time to sleep...it wasn't right.
"You've seen Nana? You mean, she's been missing?" Tick had fallen through and into the water when Nana was taken, so of course she didn't remember. "I hope she's alright..." She whispered. Running her fingers through The Hatter's hair, she smiled. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:48 pm
The Night Faery
Strangely, Nana didn't pull away. She just cried and cried two years' worth of tears in Jasper's arms. "No," she said defiantly, once the tears had stopped flowing. "Don't say that. I'm glad they took me. It made me stronger... until you came here." She wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "Why do I always lose control when I'm around you?"

Jasper frowned, running his fingers through Nana's hair. "I can't help but blame myself...if only I'd gone back into that castle and hunted you down...Nana, you say you aren't the same, well neither am I...but I still love you. That will never change."  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:15 pm
Cracking open an eye indya decided to speak up again" Mimicry my brother.. you know where he is ? you've seen him?' the amnesia had erased a lot of her memory, and now it only went back to about the courtyard and the dungeon when she had met nana and talked to the hatter and tick  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:39 pm
"Yes." Mimicry said, brushing a stray strand behind her ear. "His name is Cheshire and he's very protective of you. Even told that guy that had taken you that he was your husband...just so he'd leave you alone."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 pm
she giggled "He sounds very sweet. Chesire" She repeated it once as she cuddled next to mimicry. She reached down to twirl at the ring on her finger  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm
Myria_Angelus
she giggled "He sounds very sweet. Chesire" She repeated it once as she cuddled next to mimicry. She reached down to twirl at the ring on her finger

Mimicry nodded. "Yes, he's very nice. He's got himself a girl two. And their daughter, Clairice...she's a beauty."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:51 pm
"A daughter? i 'm an aunt?" She tilted her head to the side confused . She was suprised that her brother would have a daughter, or that she was an aunt at such a young age  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:06 pm
"Well, Alice has a daughter, not Cheshire, but she calls him Papa." He smiled fondly, remembering the day she started referring to him as a father...how he'd looked at her so lovingly and pulled her into his arm in a tight embrace.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:10 pm
"oh " She smiled and gave a quiet sigh of relief. She felt a bit safer , not to mention the fact that she was beginning to like mimicry more.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:19 am
He poked her forehead, smiling. "You gotta get that noggin working again, love. Unless you're just yanking my chain here." He chuckled. "Ya know, we're always surrounded by people, but ever since Tick and Nana went missing...it seems like no one wants to stick around anymore. Sad, isn't it?"  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 am
She giggled " I hope so soon, I hate not knowing " Her face fell as she nodded 'it's very sad. it's like we all are drifting apart"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games