Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

[Chris, Skylar, and Dante enter from Raggedy Inn]

Chris had done his best to follow Marcus and his crew from the air, he knew it would make them less likely to be noticed. As they flew he noticed they were reaching Drive City. The closer they got the worse his feeling became. "...Why do I have a bad feeling about this" He whispered to his digimon. The closer they got the more he had memory flashes of the last time he was here. "It can't be can it?" He said to himself. He looked at his digimon "You guys be on your toes I don't think we want to be taken by surprise, we're lucky if haven't been noticed already" He said.
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 pm

"Hmmpph, whatever, as long as Terriermon actually fights this time."
Sho glared at Terriermon.
Terriermon shrank back from Sho's dark look but then stood forwards and attempted to look brave.
"Don't worry, I'm ready this time."
Sho glanced at his opponents as if sizing them or waiting for them to move first.

The Gamblator

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:59 am

"Well then... a digimon that refuses to fight? Are you sure you're cut out for this?" The boy chuckled and then pointed at the target Terriermon. "Dokune-san... get'em!"

The worm digimon grinned and then charged at the rabbit digimon. He curled into the form of a ball and then excreted electricity from all over his ball-like body. "Poison Ride!" His rolling body would turn purple, covered in poison as he prepared to tackle Sho's digimon.

---------------------------------------------

Once Marcus and his team had approached the main building. He would dismount from Zanbamon and return the digimon to his digivice. He would look up to then see Doroku and Gaomon land next to him. "Time to see what Luka and the others have for us."

Gaomon groaned but followed after Marcus, not saying a word, but thinking for a lifetime. He would walk up behind Marcus with his head to the dirt ground, watching as it changed from dirt to concrete to tiling.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 pm

"Terriermon go!!"
Terriermon quickly reacted to the advancing digimon.
"Terrier tornado."
The digimon spun rapidly and jumped into the air propeling itself forwards, Terriermon stopped spinning.
"Bunny Blassttt."
Terriermon launched a small blast at the worm digimon from above.

The Gamblator

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:04 pm

((Test play... I won't go for lethal, if you don't ^_^))

Still rolling in a ball covered in poison energy, the Dokunemon would weave from the attack and then launch himself into the air using the impact of the Bunny Blast. Now in the air, it would uncoil and launch a web-like attack at the bunny. "Capture NET!!" The web attack would be in the form of a spider's web, charged with venomous electricity.

"Ugh... If it were me, this fight would be over by now." Reiji groaned and crossed his arms.
"Really now. So what exactly are you all doing?" Marcus was quietly watching the small spar from the entrance, now standing next to Reiji.

"Waiting for our leade---" Reiji stopped once he recognized the voice and dropped to one knee. "OH CRAP!!! Lord Marcus, when did you get here?" Reiji made sure to project his voice so the others would hear him.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Chris had Skylar land shortly after Marcus dismounted his digimon. He quickly returned Skylar to his Biyomon form. "Sorry guys, but I think we should be subtle" He said to his digimon. He then turned and walked in with Skylar and Dante close behind. Once they were inside all three of them cringed the place had a bad vibe to it, one Chris hoped wasn't the reason for Marcus being there. Skylar looked at Chris "I had hoped we'd be done with this kind of stuff by now" He said to Chris. Chris himself was surprised by how easy this seemed, although he was beginning to worry due to this fact. He looked at Skylar and frowned if they got into trouble most of his forms were too big to be of use, it looked like Dante would have to due if there was a problem.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:33 pm

((looks like I won't get the chance now))

Terrermon got hit by the net and fell to the floor entangled but Sho had already turned away to look at the newcomer.
"Lord Marcus, interesting."
He could feel the dark energy eminating of Marcus and watched as the other members feel onto one knee, he didn't.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:21 pm

"Lord Marcus, eh? I don't think I like that name... Marcus will do just fine." The boy smirked and walked passed Reiji and towards Sho. "So this is why I was called here." He tilted his head and examined the boy; strands of black hair swayed to the side as he tilted. "What's your name, kid?" he would ask in a rather deep tone. He would cross his hands allowing the boy to get a good look at his toned arms as well as a rather peculiar looking tattoo that would give off an aura of its own.

His partners, a red Gaomon and ChaosWarGreymon would walk up as well and stand off to the side as their tamer examined the new comer.

Gaomon's nostrils would flare for a moment as they picked up a familiar scent. In his mind he knew the scent and wished that they would not be here. He also hoped that the blkGabumon had not picked up the scent as easily as he had.

-----------------------------------

Dokunemon landed and smirked at the bound terriermon. He chuckled and then scooted his way back to his bowing tamer.

"Good job, Dokunemon." the boy would say in a whisper.

((@Sho: Sorry about that, I figured since we were all 100% here, we could move on with the story. Don't worry, you'll get your rematch ^_^))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:51 am

Chris after some time made it to Marcus's location, however instead of entering the room he stayed back just enough so he and his digimon could watch and hopefully not be noticed. Chris frowned as he herd them talking about Marcus and from what he gathered it was as he feared. "N...no" he whispered. He felt his eyes water but wouldn't let the tears fall he dried his eyes crying would do no good all he could do was watch, wait, and react. He then looked down "....Marcus" He whispered.
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:57 am

Sho looked at Marcus piercingly for a while to pick up every aspect of him, he looked pretty strong normally but Sho guessed that with that dark power radiating off him, he didn't need to be.
"I'm Sho."
Answered Sho bluntly.
This was the closest Sho had been to scared since he arrived at the digital world, he knew Marcus could crush him if he wanted to and their was nothing he could do about it, still though he wasn't enough to completely scare Sho.
"Do you mind releasing my Terriermon?"

((@liger, no worries I am not very good at fighting with Terriermon, so where we going?))

The Gamblator

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:13 am

Talik User Image
"Even in the darkest moments, the light will always shine through"

Inside one of the many old building scattered across the wasteland knowing as Data city Talik and co held up for the night in this dark city trying not to bring any attention to them being there as gangs head back and forth through the city with their virus digimon the sounds of battle could be heard nearby as rival gangs fight over territory. Saber and Luna stood guard around medium size room while Talik lay asleep in the corner with GranKuwagamon returned to his Digivice and shade curled up in ball nearby with Sinduramon nesting quietly asleep in nest made off rubbish scrap material found around the house.

Talik was tossing and turning violently as he emerged in the depths of his mind standing in land of black and white, with tall building surrounding all around him the sadistic laughter echoed once more as the chaos form of Talik walked out his hair blowing in the wind along with his white leather tasset protecting his upper legslong time no see my boy” he then turned to face the Talik his eyes glowing that amber colour as he grinned.

Talik looked back beads of sweat running down his face as he said “yo...you’re not me, SO STOP LYING!” Talik stood his ground his anger building at this harlot claiming to be him.

“Oh oh, I’ve seemed to hit a nerve what pity I was hoping to have fun first with you too” he said sighing as he walked towards the boy as he liked to call him, as he unseathed his bladeless sword hilt, as his body glowed fiery orange while the data formed up to make blade made from his Digi soul from the base of the hilt up “Like i said last we meet your bodies mine and I’m here to claim it boy.”
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:27 am

Marcus got a certain kick out of the glare that Sho was giving him, any other man would have been crushed on the spot... or stabbed if they give him that look, but this kid was somewhat different to him. At the boy's request he would look over at the Dokunemon's tamer, Urik with a glare that told the boy to do as he was asked.

Urik would rise from his bow and go over to the bound Terriermon with his Dokunemon. He would point and the digimon would drive his black beak into the webbing and then drag down, breaking it to free the bunny digimon. Urik would then turn back to Marcus.

"You're weak... like clay without form and soft." He would say as he returned to standing in front of Sho. He would cross his arms and return a hard glare with a force that was similar to that of sharp knives, digging into soft flesh.

The other members would chuckle at Marcus's examination, mainly Reiji and Urik (purple-haired boy), but would be silent as Marcus rose a gloved hand to silence them.

"But like clay, you can be molded into something far stronger than what you once were." His glaring frown shifted into a much softer smile in an attempt to remove the boy's tension and fear. "I'm sure you've felt it, that little voice on the inside that said that you can be much greater than what you are now." He'd move closer to Sho and put an arm around the boy's shoulder. "We've all heard it."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:08 am

The tension began to leave Sho's body as Marcus began talking in a friendly tone.
"Yes I know exactly what you mean but what can I do about it?"
Terriermon jumped back onto Sho' shoulder, not touching Marcus.
"I dunno Sho, where pretty strong already."
"Not compared to him we're not."
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Chris frowned as he listened to Marcus, he had to admit it Marcus could charm just about anyone curse that charisma. He remembered how Marcus used to use his talking skills to convince him to cheer up. He shook his head not wanting to think about it. He looked at his digimon who gave him a questioning look he knew they were wondering what he'd do next. He nodded to them deciding he couldn't just stand there. He knew his only choice was to make a stand. He stepped forward and into the room his two digimon giving him a look like he was crazy. "You always did know how to work people" He said coldly as he stepped forward. "I'm guessing this isn't just a social meeting" He said frowning. He then looked at the other Chaos members "I have to say your security could use some work though" He added.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:54 pm

"Well obviously get stronger by whatever means necessary..." Marcus turned Sho around and started to walk towards the center of the room, heading towards an alter-like structure that had an eerie glow resonating from it. His own digimon would follow behind him like two bodyguards. He ignored the terriermon's comment, figuring it as a hinderance that Sho would have to overcome if he wanted to become a member of the Organization. "Here we the te--" Marcus would be cut off as another voice made itself... himself known.

Gaomon heard movement followed by a voice and slammed his gloved paw over his face. "Dammit." he said under his breath.

Chris's outburst would get him attention from every member except for Marcus. The three boys and Luka would turn towards Chris with Digivices in hand and digimon at the ready.

"Hmm... I wondered how long it would take you to get here." Marcus would acknowledge the boy's presence without actually turning towards Chris. He would look up at the alter before him and Sho admiring the blue flames that had soon appeared within it... the flames of Chaos.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games