Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!
CP:4/7

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

Marq turned his attention toward the the guilmon that was tugging on his shirt. "Huh? YOU!!! Don't I know you from somewhere?! You seem awfully familiar!" Marq was shifting his attention between the digimon and his own that was under attack. He then caught wind of them asking to help, "Um... uh.. uh... YEAH!" Marq was a little flustered and was having a hard time thinking because of the heat from the attacks as well as the card affects that were straining both him and Destin. ]"HOLD ON YOU GUYS!!"
((Cerberumon, Yellow Virus Bean, Goburimon, Karatenmon, Mp Charger, Antylamon))

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:15 am

Guile offered a playful smile before he ran back to Jericho with a cheerful expression on his face. He stuck out his tongue as he licked his lips a bit. He drooled a bit as violent, reptilian slits formed from his pupils. "They said yes~ I wanna fight!"

Jericho pulled his gun to Guile's forehead and fired what appeared to be a white bullet, right in between the eyes. "Shinka"

Guile was launched a few feet ahead from the impact of the bullet landing dead by Marq's feet. He seemed completely lifeless until his eyes changed from their usual amber into a cool, collected blue. He stood up slowly and gripped his fists which ignited in an azure blaze, as he stood his body began to grow to an astronomical size and a long trail of white hair grew from the back of his head, reaching his now elongated tail. "Growlmon de Decimo, kenzan."

"Card Shot: Renamon, activate." Shouted Jericho as he fired a blue bullet through Guile's shoulder. The beast's claws began glowing a bright indigo as he charged towards the Greymon in front of him.

"Plasma Slice de Squallo!" Shouted Guile with a monstrous roar, his hidden elbow blade elongated as he dug its vorpal edge into the Greymon's stomach only to follow the attack with a knee impact to its chest, hopefully sending it a few feet back. This was Marq's and Destin's battle, they couldn't defeat the creature, but rather buy the tamer and digimon some times to recover.

((Cards in Hand: Terriermon, Battle Tomahawk, D-Terminal, Angewoman, Renamon))

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:01 pm

User Image Chris
Chris looked at Jericho it seemed like it was their only option "Don't worry Dante we've got help coming" He said.

User Image
Dante glared at the incoming attack "NO! I can do this" He said. He began to grow furious it was as if this digimon was insulting his pride. "Chris use the blue card I saw use it on skylar earlier use it!" He said as he saw the blast coming at them.

Chris nodded "Alright here goes...Digimodify: Digivolution activate" He said. He frowned unsure what was going to happen from this.

Dante smirked as he felt his power surge "Gabumon digivolve too....Garurumon!" He said. He let out a mighty howl as he digivolved and then rushed at Destin and grabed him moving him out of the way. "Why don't you rest up we'll handle this" He said. He then ran over to growlmon "Thanks for stalling him for a moment" He said. He then turned to Greymon "Howling blaster!" He said.
(Veeheadbutt, Rapid Arrow, Help? , Metal Garurumon, Exveemon)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm

User Image
~GREYMON, The Persistent X~

Greymon was completely caught of guard by the appearance of another combatant. He reacted slowly as he was hit and then knocked back by the growlmon's attacks. As he was prepared to respond a ball of blue fire hit him across the face and knocked him on hit butt. "I see you all are getting serious now... I like." He chuckled as he stood back up and wiped the blood and dirt from across his maw. Once standing be got into battle stance waiting for his opponents to act. "Fine then... show me what you've got." His attention was mainly towards the Growlmon.

-----------------------

Destin frowned at the big wolf as he stood back up to fight. "I'm not... don't yet!!!" a spark of virus code shined in his eyes. "Come on Marq, let's show them our power."

"Destin... I think you should sit this one out." Marq started to realize the flaw in his current strategy as he witnessed Destin's reckless behavior.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 pm

"Guile don't let up, keep up the pressure and focus your attention on his torso, your not going for a kill." Spoke Jericho in a calm tone as he directed the Growlmon with his handgun.

"Alright my Shield but your gonna have to help me out, I need you for this. I know you won't let me down!"

"Lets show them our firepower, I'm releasing the safety on your attacks, lets get wild!" Jericho grabbed his weapon and pushed a switch on its trigger-grip an electronic cry coming forth from the contraption [Digital Safety: Mode OFF]

Guile lifted forth his long mane with a flick of his neck causing it to sway in the direction of the menacing Greymon. Within an instant the silver locks began to glow a bright white and stayed in place rather than swaying back. "Dragon Spine de Squallo!" Shouted the large, red reptile as several hairs began to fire forth like bullets towards his opponent. Because of the mass amount of hair he bore he was able to project each individual strand at a machine gun-like pace, it was an absolute rapid fire!

"Card Shot: Terriermon, Activate!" With that powerful command Guile's attack began to further increase in speed before it reached the pinnacle of acceleration, just like the create for which the card was named after.

((Cards in Hand: Terriermon, Battle Tomahawk, D-Terminal, Angewoman, Renamon))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 pm

User Image

"Hmph..." Greymon snorted small flames from his nostrils and stamped his foot hard on the ground to cause a wall of fire to project upward and cut the strength of the attack, "FIRE Wall!" He then put him helmet down. He kicked like a bull and then charged through the flames, catching himself on fire as he charged at high speeds toward Growlmon, "HERE I COOOOOOME, FIRE HORN!!!"

-----------------------

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Guile held out his hands grabbing the Greymon by the horns, his feet digging into the ground to withstand the impact. The Growlmon began to grunt a bit as he was slowly pushed back from the immense pressure and his palms began to burn from the heat emanating from his opponent's attack. "Raw power, your tough, you probably would have beaten me a few months back, but I've become stronger!" Shouted Guile as his claws began to ignite a fiery red his eye color changing in tone.

"Oi oi Guile, these guys don't seem to recognize us, lets see if they do after we show them our famous attack~"

"You don't mean the. . . !"

"That's right, lets do it! GIGA!"

Guile rammed his shoulder into the dull point of the Greymon's helmet before he pointed his claws toward him, they slowly grew in length before cracking a bit, an immense power was growing! "FIRE ROCK!"

"BREAKER!"

Guile charged towards the Greymon with all his might as he clapped his hands together, a mighty, spinning torrent of flame coating his arms, this passionate heat resonating with the same attack used in the Prince Mamemon tournament! The duo shouted in unison as they further pushed their attack with the strength they had accumulated through their underground training!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 pm

((chris may be upset sweatdrop ))
User Image

Greymon was pushed back by the attack and watched as his opponent charged at him. This one is different... I may have to use it, but lets see how this goes first. Greymon's Helmet gave off an odd glow as he stood up and breathed fire. "BIT FLAME!!!" He fired multiple balls of fire that darted at Growlmon like a meteor shower. His skull continued to glow as he prepared for this trump. He continued to fire as he moves into a stance that would best fit a somewhat decent parry.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 pm

(actually you may be upset from my idea but with this digimon you've given me a perfect chance to introduce our ultimates)

Dante looked at Greymon who seemed distracted by the new digimon. He felt his irritation grow the code from the digimon who his digiegg came from was beginning to activate and he began to flash dark. He rushed at Greymon and tackled him. "Raaarrgg!" He roared.

Chris then looked at his digivice a hazard symbol had appeared and flashed. "What the..." He was caught off guard as a blood red light launched from his digivice and then blasted Dante and Greymon. They were both then consumed by a black light. Strangly as the light faded a new digimon was there only it seemed darker than Dante should have acted.

Skylar jumped infront of Chris and Marq "Guys we have trouble...thats DoruGremon and he's an ultimate and to make things worse he doesn't seem to happy" He said. He looked at Chris then to Marq "We need to digivolve fast" He said. He frowned he didn't want to have to fight Dante but he seemed too far gone.

(I hope you don't mind but I thought it would add to the challenge..but you can controll him)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 pm

((WOAH!!!! You can't just make a big baddie like that and hand him off!? oh well there goes Greymon X... lol))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:31 pm

(Well I thought Dorugreymon would be better and come on I'm not good at being the bad guy I mean look at Artemis...Hey!....anyway come on)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:30 pm

((fine then >_> time to study up on my dorus...))
User Image
After fused with the Garurumon, the new digimon stretched its next and gave a mighty roar summoning dark clouds. the symbol on his forehead began to glow and give off an alarming sound. Lightning began to crackle and hit the once bright Gear Savanna. He looked down at the Destin, Guile, and the other tamers breathing heavily and licking its fangs and stretching it's four massive wings.

((when you want him back? I have an idea...))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm

(*Tackles Liger* Thanks *hugs* blaugh anyway anytime just let me know when your done with him..I'll just use skylar for now..also Dorugreymons attacks are on my tamer profile along with info on him)

Chris looked at Marq "..uhh...any idea's" He asked. He frowned and sighed unsure how to make a move against his own digimon. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment "We...we have to stop him" He said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 pm

[enter Jay and Shadow]
Jay:home sweet home huh shadow
Shadow:-in his Choasgallantmon form again walking along side Jay-Nothing like a burning hot savanna to call home to you huh
Jay: got that right-he takes a seat against a gear where he can see the fight perfectly-

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:10 am

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!
CP:4/7

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

Marq stared at the beast before them with horror in his eyes. He began shake from fear of the new digimon, wondering, hoping, and praying that this was all a bad dream. He looked down at his cards in hopes of finding an answer. He could also feel the tension that Destin was giving off, not helping his current state.
((Cerberumon, Yellow Virus Bean, Goburimon, Karatenmon, Mp Charger, Antylamon))

"MARQ!!! I need power, if you don't want to die than GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!" Destin balled his fist and charged at the large digimon, not really knowing what he was doing or going to do in his current state.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games