Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:47 pm
Talia pretty much forgot about names, "Oh right." She smiled, "I'm Talia. Talia Rose Anderson. But you can just say Rose or Talia." Personally she preffered Rose, she used it a lot in the songs she wrote. It was symbolic, in a sense. However she would never ever ever ever ever ever show her notebook to ANYONE. Though to Nich... "Or a form of either." The name Talia was just too bright a name for her personality some times. "It feels a lot better knowing your name." she smiled.

She took the chance to look him over. She hadn't really so far, being a bit nervous about her day here so far. But Nich had made it ... enjoyable. He was pretty good looking too, and nice (which she cared about more than looks.) The smile already upon her face grew a little until it was pretty obvious she had been looking him over. She was a bit embarassed, but she didn't let it bother her (or tried not too). She fiddled with the guitar strings again and put a peice of hair behind her ear.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:51 am
Nich chuckled softly... he knew what she'd been up to. It wasnt hard, guys had that goofy look on their faces all the time when they were oggling a pretty girl... lucky he'd hid it with this one.

"Tell me about yourself rose... I dont really care why your here to tell the truth, more of a formality... but i would like to know about you. Just your life in general, the things you enjoy, your freinds.... occupy my boredom for a spell..."

He said this as he lay himself back on the bed and made himself more comfortable, he liked this girl. A moment ago he was only trying to be polite, he had actually doubted he'd stay to chat.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:00 am
She smiled, well not that she didn't trust him, she wouldn't have explained why she was here anyway. What's the point? It's over.
She thought for a second. "My lifes pretty boring." she said honestly, turning herself around, still crossed legged to face him. Hopefully she wouldn't fall backwords off the bed. She moved the guitar off her lap, and propped it up against the bed safley.
"About what I like... hmm, that would have to be, writting, swiming, nature, skecthing, and most importantly music. My favorite instrameant(sp?) is my guitar, but I can also play piano. I write songs but.. there not that good." she shrugged. She also like carnivals for some reason, but rarley ever went to one. "And as for friends... well, they are my family." she sad sadly, already missing the four friends she prized much more than her guitar. "But I'd rather not talk about myself... what do you like to do?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:51 pm
Noltic
Nich heard the exchange come from the next room. This place was not built to last, the walls were paper thin. The voice of a skeptic rattled in his head, but far off this time.

He reached over his bed to his back pack and found the pants he'd worn that day, he emptied his pockets of all his things, a set of keys to a house he wasnt returning to, a wallet full of canadian parafenalia that was completely useless here, a bit of paper with a scrap of story on it. He left all these things on the bedside table and slipped the knife and sheth from his belt under his pillow.

"ready for sleep i geuss... "

He gazed at his watch and noticed he had yet another hour to wait and give his freind a chance to meet him here.

He reached into his backpack and pulled out a pair of drumsticks... he spun them between his fingers with ease, and pretended to play... He wished he had a set, he could totally rock out right now, music was what he missed most about home. He had felt closer to the school band than his family, and had loved music more than any girl he met.... although that Lean was pretty good looking... and she seemed pretty strong too.

Music was definately fun, though he may have to find himself a new love...

Why am I doing this? Lena asked herself as she slipped out Jense's window--unnoticed as usual--and shimmied herself over to Nich's room. "Nich?" She knocked on his window before sliding herself through the open glass.

amore_mia_bella

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:39 pm
Nich looked at Talia... "it seems, that ive a visitor in my room, as for things about myself, you can figure out as we go..."

He stood and made to leave, "you may accompany me if you so choose"

He crossed the hall to his room, and pulled the bars off the window then opened it. He let Lena in and said softly...

"A little late, its almost dawn... havent slept yet have ya?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:17 pm
[[ Oops, I checked a little bit late... Sorry! And I don't think I'll be one tomorrow. ]]

"Fair enough. I think I'm going to go to bed." she said watching him leave. She could feel a mood swing coming on and she just wanted to be alone. To think about things. She ALWAYS had SOMETHING to think about. She always had trouble getting to sleep, and sometimes woke up 2 hours later with a horrible dream later. If she could, she'd rather not have to sleep at all.
She let a tired smile slip on her face and walked to close her door gingerly. She fixed her hair in to a messy bun and put on an oversized shirt and shorts. She rumaged through her clothes draw and pulled out the small bottle of anti-depressants. "Oh damn." she whispered annoyed.
She needed some water to swallow the pills with. She really didn't feel like wandering the halls of this place at night, and didn't want to bother Nich and whoever he was with now. "Well, I can skip it once. I've done it before, no harm done. I passed the time I should have taken this anyway." she said putting the pill back in to the bottle, which was full, and putting the bottle back in it's rightful place. And it's true, missing it once (having to take it twice a day) is alright. She's hadn't missed it once in a while. No doubt they'd be watching her here and making sure she takes them though. The medicine was SUPPOSED to work for her dreams at night, but they didn't really.

She sighed and layed down on the somewhat uncomfortable bed and stared out the window until she slowley fell in to sleep. Hopefully no dreams would awakn her... or anyone in the neighboring rooms.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 pm
No matter how hard Sammie had fought against her step-dad, he had still managed to get her into the car. She had hit, kicked and spat at him, but still he had his ways. Get in that car, or you'll get belted and thrown down there again. Go you pathetic girl, now! It scared her always, so usually she didn't put up a fight, but she knew she was going somewhere for a while, as her things were currently being stuffed into the trunk as she sat locked inside the car body. She sighed deeply and gazed at her house, especially at the top window, which belonged to her room. Well, it was her room. It obviously wasn't going to be for a while at least.

As the trunk shut Sammie slunk back into her car seat, looking blankly into the headrest that belonged to the seat that the counsellor was going to sit in. "Evening Sammie, relax, everythings going to be fine.." His droney, calm voice bored Sammie but She wasn't bothered now she knew her step-dad wasn't taking her there. She'd have been too scared to move, although, she didn't know whether this guy would be the same. As the car started, Sammie zoned out, her eyes blank against the car seat. She did this sometimes, it just happened when she was scared or angry. She was never allowed to release her emotions, so the zoning out was like a release. Or a way of holding them in more.

Eventually, the car stopped, Sammie not coming out of her trancelike state. She would probably have to be moved. The councellor left the car, but locked it, knowing full well that if Sammie zoned in again, she would run if she felt like it. The man took the bags out of the trunk, taking them insde where he talked to the 'receptionist'. He returned a few minutes later, and opened the door to the car. He looked at Sammie, knelt down and tried to break her out of whatever she was doing.

A while later, Sammie was in her room. It was late at night when she came, not to mention now. Her things were unpacked, and she had woken up after falling asleep. She had been moved to her room by someone, not remembering who Sammie didn't care anymore. She sat up on her bed, wondering if there was other people like her here, she hadn't noticed. They probably didn't notice she was new there either, but she didn't care really. "I hate this." Sammie blurted out, looking around the small room she had been put in. "Meh, at least he isn't here..." Sammie was talking to herself, since she was the only company, it wasn't that unnatural.

~~~~

.: I Hope Thats Alright For A First Post...
It's A Bit...Long >.< :.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:39 pm
[[ h a z z l e c l o u d, it's not too long it's great :] I'll rp with you for like a half hour if u'd like! ]]  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:45 pm
.: Thanks (: & Sure (: :.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 pm
[[ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! gonk My mom's making me get to bed. I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I have to go. sad Please don't be mad!! I'll post when I can!!!! ]]  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:55 pm
.: Mmkay (: :.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:41 pm
" Apparently more than one" Jense had heard the squeaky boards as another girl walked down the hallways " Both girls..." he gave a quick smile as he watched Lena sidestep out the window, he had been waiting for his chance, but it had broken, he had had it when he wrote the poem, but now it was gone 'Dammit!' THe devil shouted in his mind 'Oh shaddup just cause' you haven't had any action in a while' he had noticed a long time ago that the angel had the sarcastic streak that he had, and the devil had the annoyed I'm gonna kill you attitude, maybe he had a split personality, well whatever it was it was quite insane to him, but he kept smiling warmly at her, she just had that kind of effect on him, and he couldn't help himself, she was just so beautiful, so he lened in and kissed her lightly on the lips, but didn't pull away, he couldn't it was almost magnetic how he was attracted to her  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:26 am
Apple sighed as he walked into the doors to the home. He opened the bigs doors, waiting for someone to come. Soon after, his foster parents came into the house after him. His foster mother smiled at him, something she only does when she's being fake. "Now honey, I want you to be a good boy." she said with a smile. His foster father, also with a fake smile said "We l..l...love you, son." he said as he ruffled Apple's hair. He says love as though it's a term so new to his mouth. Apple just sighed as he had a man take his clothes. she said as "Good bye honey! Make some friends!"his mother and his father left. Apple just groaned and flipped them the bird when they were out of site. He started to walk where he thought he heard voices, but didn't find anyone. He sighed lightly to himself, sitting down in the closet chair. "Well...maybe no one with notice me like usual." he sighed, his voice was so soft and pure, though he felt other wise. He gave a little yawn. He hadn't slept the night before. He was nervous to what he would find in this new "home" he was forced to go to. He closed his eyes and started to tip in his chair. If he was going to meet anyone, THEY would find him. He didn't feel obligated to find "friends." Friends were something people actually needed. Friend are people just like you, just with a few diffrent traits. "I'd be better off talking to myself." he snickered lightly, giving yet another yawn.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:42 am
Sammie yawned and walked towards her door. She hoped it wasn't locked, so far she didn't like it here. Sammie reached out for the handle and sighed in releif as she managed to pull it open. Her head peeked out, the messy strands of her hair hanging down. She sighed gently and closed the door behind her, sticking her hands into her pockets. To any other person, she'd have appeared normal, but on closer examination she had scars on her arms, and on her back. No one knew about them, not even the councellors, they still didn't know why she was like she was.

Sammie took off her shoes and socks and left them at the door, so she was bare foot along the hall way. She looked down at her feet as she walked, gently and light footed. She didn't like the atmosphere here, she was too scared. She was hoping to run away later, but she was going to look around first.

Sammie passed doors of other people's bedrooms, trying to be as quiet as possible. One hand ran across the wall, only the tips of her fingers skimming the smooth walls. She sighed gently and reached stairs, where she gently started to walk down them. Stop watching me, stop watching me, stop watching me... She repeated in her head, knowing councellors or something would have been watching her. She reached the bottom of the stairs and slowly carried on walking along the next hall way, still repeating in her mind: Stop watching me...

Sammie stopped as she saw a door, that obviously lead outside. She was thinking. If she ran then everything would be less tense, she wouldn't be scared anymore. She was 15, but it didn't stop her being who she was. She eyed up the door, just stood looking.

SOMETHING SPESHUL

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:20 am
Noltic winked at Lena and whispered "wait here im just gonna go and play a little joke..." A grin sprad across his face and he relinquished his shoes and socks....

He crept down the hall, ain his bare feet making little noise if any at all, if anyone saw him he would look like a complete douchebag, but he didnt care what others hought, some said he was strong because of this, he figured it was probably just him being stubborn.

He was good at not being heard and sneaking about, he had no reason to be, but he had found himself doing it quite often over the last few years, and he had picked up a knack for it.

He flattened himslef beside a corner and noticed the new pupil eyeing up the door. The grin faltered for a moment, and he laughed at how little attention people paid on the way here, they were in the mountains running away would be no easy feet for a city kid, or someone who didnt comletely trust themselves.

His grin returned and he slid snake -like around a corner... he snuck up behind the student and quickly in unison grabbed at the girls sides and said in a loud voice "HOWD YOU KNOW I WAS WATCHING YOU?" and he began to chuckle....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff