Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:16 pm
Misuki Marishima
Quote:

For the first few days I had him I always cuddled with him during the night, yeah? Had no dreams for about the first night, then I had a dream about a mountain of ice cream. Next night was a rotating cake. These dreams continued until one night I put him next to my pillow. The dreams stopped, and I had a few dreamless nights before my regular dreams started to come back.

Then after a bit I noticed that whenever I woke up he'd be on his face instead of on his side. So I'd feel bad and hold him for a bit. Then yesterday I was forced to go shopping so I put him on his side and when I came home he was in the same spot but on his face again. As long as he's in the same room as me he doesn't budge unless it's night and I go to sleep. At which point I always find him on his face when I wake up.

And then I feel bad because it looks like he's crying. And then if I put any sort of candy near him I'll start feeling bad, even guilty, if I want to put it away or eat it.

That's so bizzare, isn't it?! I'm really believing that it is haunted. I know L's not real, but it sure sounds like his ghost is haunting her plushie!

it's possable. there are stories about ghost harboring in dolls. maybe this spirt wanted to look good too ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:56 pm
I wish I had an L plushie! Awww lucky! even if it is haunted, that makes it even better. and if its not its still amazing because its L.

luckyperson,ienvyyou.  

The World Within

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:09 pm
Tomb robber Bakura
Misuki Marishima
Quote:

For the first few days I had him I always cuddled with him during the night, yeah? Had no dreams for about the first night, then I had a dream about a mountain of ice cream. Next night was a rotating cake. These dreams continued until one night I put him next to my pillow. The dreams stopped, and I had a few dreamless nights before my regular dreams started to come back.

Then after a bit I noticed that whenever I woke up he'd be on his face instead of on his side. So I'd feel bad and hold him for a bit. Then yesterday I was forced to go shopping so I put him on his side and when I came home he was in the same spot but on his face again. As long as he's in the same room as me he doesn't budge unless it's night and I go to sleep. At which point I always find him on his face when I wake up.

And then I feel bad because it looks like he's crying. And then if I put any sort of candy near him I'll start feeling bad, even guilty, if I want to put it away or eat it.

That's so bizzare, isn't it?! I'm really believing that it is haunted. I know L's not real, but it sure sounds like his ghost is haunting her plushie!

it's possable. there are stories about ghost harboring in dolls. maybe this spirt wanted to look good too ^.^

^^ Agreed.

Shika_love_913
I wish I had an L plushie! Awww lucky! even if it is haunted, that makes it even better. and if its not its still amazing because its L.

luckyperson,ienvyyou.

O.O I be envied. That's rather neat. I'm not often envied... or lucky for that matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:16 pm
I think that rather sounds interesting! =o

If you wanna go through the trouble you should video tape it while your away.
Or something of the sort. Investigate all possible means with video tape! xD

Imagine if his eyes glowed red? D'x

Tea with Bubbly

Rem10124

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:03 am
Tea with Bubbly
I think that rather sounds interesting! =o

If you wanna go through the trouble you should video tape it while your away.
Or something of the sort. Investigate all possible means with video tape! xD

Imagine if his eyes glowed red? D'x

I agree. it would be ,but I might freak out if my plushies were moving during the night eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:48 am
User Image

The curse of the Death Note plushie?

That's it. I'm sleeping with my L plushie tonight (Normally put all anime plushies on top of my wardrobe where people can see them).

Previously Osaka Eats Your Grandma. Decided that it's more fun to be inflatable than eat Grandmas.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:43 am
that is cool..!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:30 pm
the same thing happens with my L plushie!
Except I don;t have cake filled dremas.

But one time I cuddled him before i went to bed, and I had a dream where L amd me were mini-golfing.

I always remember that I put him face up, or usually I'm holding him.
but somehow, he always gets faced down.

I just found him like that.

Creepy 0.o  

Rose of Betrayal

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:56 pm
Oh thats so cool. I want an L doll thats haunted. Although knowing my luck I'll get a pervert ghost rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:26 pm
CyanideCherub
Oh thats so cool. I want an L doll thats haunted. Although knowing my luck I'll get a pervert ghost rolleyes

Somehow, I find that thought hilarious. xD I think my L is possed by a pervert. When I wake up, he's usually sitting on top of my chest...-_____-  

Naomi Baine

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:15 am
I wish I had a haunted L plushie... but the closest thing I have is a haunted L shirt. Every time someone says something bad about L, for some reason the shirt happens to fold so that it looks like L is giving you an evil eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:15 am
having a haunted L plushie would be awsome..unless it used it's awsome haunted-ness to run away from me...that would be very sad crying  

KiRaSecRet

Rem10124

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:36 pm
UltimaMage3
I wish I had a haunted L plushie... but the closest thing I have is a haunted L shirt. Every time someone says something bad about L, for some reason the shirt happens to fold so that it looks like L is giving you an evil eye.

woah 0.0
cool but strange ^-^
I still want a L plushie and it would be cool for it to be haunted
I have recently got an L necklace but nothing freaky is going on with it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:14 pm
So lucky! I wish I had a haunted L plushie, too! I'm lucky enough to have one, but it doesn't do anything haunted-like...But I bet he likes cuddling because I always wake up with him by my side! heart  

~Pink_Sephiroth~

W3-Interrupt-This-Pr0gram

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:12 pm
:'D I want and Eru plushie  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items