Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:25 pm
kyashii thought about their songs and then raised her hand gleely. "how about never" she said. she liked the lyrics of the song, and thought that the gitar solo was amazing, probably one of their best songs. kyashii sat in the chair next to jami, geting their usual circle started.

((just random tittle, couldn't think of anything god... ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:53 pm
"How about never, eh?" He said as he plugged his guitar to a nearby amp in the warehouse. He started to tune the Gibson "Flying V" that was on his back and started to do the solo of the song they were getting ready to play, but messed up along the way. "Фукинг ад!"(******** hell!) He mumbled as he tried again, this time with succession.  

Daigo Himazaki

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:02 pm
kyashii claped as v played the solo, giggling a bit when he cused in german. "that was great!" she said giing him a thumbs up, "were gonna win for sure, with v as our gitar" she said smiling brightly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:25 pm
((How dare you, it's russian! lol, j/k. But seriously, it is russian.))

"I just hope I do not mess this up for you guys." He smiled and leaned on the guitar, using it as a stand. "I would be happy if we win this competition, it could change things for band, yes?" He said as he strummed the guitar on the rhythm part for a moment.  

Daigo Himazaki

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 pm
((sorry, my boyfriend has been talking about german all day, my badd ^^))

"your probably the best out of all of us!" she said, and then looked around, "no offence.." lets try it all together, jami" she said, quing for a beat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:16 pm
[[ erm... Jami's the guitarust in the other band. I, Amaya, amd the guitarist for Bonded Links sweatdrop ]]

Amaya nodded and began to beat the drums, slowley and then fast, doing her own little excersis's quickly. When she was ready she knocked the drum sticks together. "Ready? ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4" And she began the song with 'How about never''s beat.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:56 pm
[[I'm the drummer for the other band. XD Hehe. Cool. I'm in such high demand.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:08 pm
((hits my own forhead, damn it! jezz im so confuzled...))  

notsofluffy

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:10 pm
There was a loud chord that emitted from the amps as Vladimir strummed the strings of his guitar hard. After letting the chord ring out a little, he cut it off and started playing the rhythm for the song they were playing this time around. As Vladimir played, he nodded his head with the beat and would occasionally throw in a small solo just for fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:26 pm
kyashii bent her head down, beating it softly to the music, waiting for the main lyrics, eyes closed concentrating. when her que came up she looked up and started to sing, very intent on the words. after a second of the song a smile traced her lips as she sang, this was gling to be their best practice yet, and beeing sick hadn't afected her voice.

notsofluffy

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:05 am
[[ ahh I'm so sorry, I've been gone! ]]

Amaya kept an ear open for the beat and also listened to the other band members. Her face broke out in a smile. They were doing so well! She grinned and played with the beat a little until she had found an entirly new one that fit the song even better than the origonal.
Now all they had to do was get everyone together and she could announce the band compettition.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:05 am
Lex had gotten very bored as he walked around town, he needed money to do anything, so he decided to see if anyone was practicing at the warehouse, when he finally got to the warehouse he opened the door quietly, he watched them play "band practice without me?!" echoed throughout the warehouse in his normally deep voice and sarcastic undertone  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 am
Amaya, who wasn't paying attension to anything but her drums now, was startled to hear Lex's voice ring through out the warehouse. "Ah!" she cried as her drum sticks fell. She looked to the door and glared at Lex playfully, but it quickly turned in to a grin. More members to practice with! "Hey Lex!" she did her usual half-wave, and bent down to grab her drumsticks. She sat up and walked over to him.
"We need so practice, were going to enter a compettition." she explained, and handed him the flyer. (pg. 5) "Well, with every band members 'okay', of course."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:30 am
"like it wouldnt be okay with me, I'll do anything to help the band, plus the world needs to see these awesome bass skills" he did an air guitar and laughed "how much moola we makin offa' this?" he really thought it would be cool if they could buy new equipment  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:36 am
Amaya laughed and looked at the poster, "Erm.. Four thousand dollars. That's how much we'd win since were signed and stuff." she nodded. "We could get some new band equipment." he flipped her guitar sticks, kind of like a kung-fu move, "I'd want some new guitar sticks. This ones chipped a little." she frowned looking them over.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff