Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:00 pm
"Are you sure Kumiko?" Luna started to worry, she finished her apple and put it in the trash can. "Well when can we start training Chihiro?" She said changing the subject.

[[Hmm.. I hope breakmyheart has internet of where shes going..]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:53 pm
"Whenever all of you are ready."

((sadly i won't have internet where i'm going... camping.))  

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:46 am
Izanagi slammed his room door open and looked at everyone in the kitchen with a cold and somewhat empty stare. His hair was down over his eyes and he was shirtless, revealing a long, jagged scar that went over his chest and abs. "Hmph...." He bowed gently to everyone and slowly walked to the door that led outside without saying good morning to anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:23 am
Kumiko was still stuffinf her face."Reaffy?So wef cfn traffmimg whenmmver wefm watm?"She asked with her mouth full.She didb't notice Izangi come in because she was eating.

((translationon whar Kumiko said:Really?So we can start training whenever we want?))  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:26 pm
Suzu watched Izanagi come in without a shirt, she turned pink. "Um.. Excuse me, would you like some breakfast?" Suzu said as she followed Izanagi outside.
Luna giggled at Suzu, "Morning Izanagi!" She yelled to him. Luna turned her head around and looked at Chihiro and Kumiko. "So where are we going to train? Like outside, in a dojo?" Luna asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 pm
"Izanagi?Where did he go?"Kumiko asked.She was still eating when she was talking but managed to talk clearly.She swallowed her food and looked in her bag."So where are we going to train?!?!"She asked.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:06 pm
"But you still don't know all of your powers yet." Luna said resting her chin on her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:26 pm
Izanagi looked at Suzu, but this time, his eyes seemed a lot kinder, even though he didn't smile. "Thank you, just leave it in my room, I'll eat later." He bowed again and started to head to the bridge everyone met at previously.  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:45 pm
"Oh.. okay then." Suzu said as she watched him walked away. "He's much cuter when he's on his nice side." She turned red at that thought..Suzu went back inside and put the pancakes on a plate and went upstairs to his room.
Luna watched Suzu go upstairs. "Her face is red." Luna giggled at that thought. "I guess we can go outside and train Kumiko. There might be a nice open space or something." Luna suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:00 pm
Kumiko nodded and put her plate away after she washed it.She grabbed her bag of random stuff and also grabbed Luna.She ran out the door really quickly because she wasn't going to waste time!Plus she didn't have anything else to do.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:06 pm
Izanagi was standing on the bridge and standing in a Muay Thai fighting stance with his eyes closed. Suddenly, his necklace glowed red and his eyes opened with him dissapearing and reappearing behind an invisible target and throwning punches and kicks at an alarming speed. Eventually, Izanagi stopped this display of skill and backflipped off of the bridge, landing on one knee with grace. He looked up slowly and sighed, thinking about the battle with Chichiro and how he had lost to her. "Next time, I won't lose..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:17 pm
"Wait up Kumiko." Luna said as she tried to catch up to Kumiko. "That was surprising, you ran off when I didn't expect that."
Suzu put the plate in Izanagi's room, she looked around at his room. "I better not stay in his room here too long." She thought.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:05 am
Kumiko stopped ofr a moment."Come on Luna!Your slow sometimes you know!"She joked.She wasn't usually happy,peppy girl,she usually calm,happy,nice girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:10 am
When he heard the sound of Kumiko's voice, he turned around and looked in her direction. "Kumiko? What is she doing here?" He asked himself in his mind as he stood up and looked at her with a calm, confused stare. "Kumiko-san?"  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:20 am
"I'm not slow, you are!" Luna said as she sprinted in front of Kumiko.
Luna left Izanagi's room and went outside to watch Luna help Kumiko train.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff