Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:18 am
He shrugged. "Ah well... Now, please, take a seat...." He said, motioning to the table, which he sat down at himself. "If you would, tell me why you have decided to enter me humble abode..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:18 am
Noltic smailed at the grueseme look she had given him. He wasnt about to take his freind kumi very lightly either, he'd learned that already.

He knew Kumi wasnt really mad at him... if she was... he probably would be missing his head right now.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 am
Kumi sighed and looked at Noltic and then back at the old man."I prefer to stand...."she said making distrust evident in her tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:29 am
"As you wish. But I would prefer that you did not speak like that... If anyone should be mistrusting, it would be me. But, I'm ready to hear what you have to say for yourselves, first..." He said, without looking up at either of them.  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:37 am
Kumi glared and shook her head."I shouldnt trust you because I hid well, so you couldnt see me, and you still knew I was there...and you knew I was a female..."she said dangerously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:44 am
"Ah, but that's the point, now isn't it? You invaded MY house, MY hospitality, without gaining permission first..." He said, his hands still on his cane. "Possibly, if you knew me, you would know why..."  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:07 am
Kumi glared."I was hungry!! WE were hungry and youwerent here, so I saw no harm in coming in to use the stove okay?"she said angrily."Dont play these stupid mind games with me!!"she said frustrated already.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:13 am
He laughed. "Mind games? My child, you know nothing of mind games. I am merely explaining at the moment... Also, thank you for finally telling me..."  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 am
Kumi glared an then whispere quietly to Noltic."I dont like this guy at all...we should leave..."she whispered quietly again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Noltic looked at her and knodded.... reseon 1 he didnt really like the looks of this man... and honestly hed slept outside a few times before in his life... and he really doubted he'd get flees again in the middle of a city. Reason 2 he liked Kumi and he didnt want her even angrier with him.  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:28 pm
He sighed. "Now now... You two shouldn't be keeping secrets from me... After all, you at least own me something in return..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:32 pm
Kumi glared at the man."We can leave if we want to.."she said."You cant keep us here.."she said and started walking towards the door.  

Baby Coquette

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:35 pm
He nodded. "I completely agree. I cannot physically hold you here... However..." The kitchen door slammed shut of it's own accord. "I beleive that my home can..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:40 pm
Kumi froze and glared angrily and kicked the door and seeing it int open, she walked over to a window and tried t pull it upwards and make it open, but it didnt even budge. She lifted her leg up and pressed down on the window sill, her hands pulling up, and hoped with this much stregnth it would open, but again, it didnt move.  

Baby Coquette

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:43 pm
"Go ahead, try and break the glass. It's like rubber now..." He told her, almost like he was talking to himself.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff