Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:16 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
Vampi_Fang
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Pretty much..." He said innocently.

Sarai narrowed her tear-filled eyes as she slowly stood up, gently placing her feet on the cold floor, her nerves screaming in pain. Swallowing hard she turned to the vampire, her throat tightening in anger before she finally screamed, "I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" and finally ran at him slamming her fists into his chest rapidly, yelling as she hit him over and over again.

Hibashira picked Sarai up by the collar of her shirt. "SHUT UP!! If I had left you there you wouldn't have died quick and painlessly! It would have taken you twenty-four hours until you actually died, and every second the pain would have doubled!! I SAVED YOU!!!!" He yelled.

Sarai yelled out in pain when she was picked up by the collar of her shirt, her neck still very tender and bruised from when he bit her. She cringed when he yelled at her. His yelling caused even more tears to spill down her cheeks. She hung there helplessly, her hands gripping his wrist as she lowered her head so her bangs covered her eyes.

Her breathing grew even more uneven as she choked on her sobs, her chest constricting in anger, sadness, and pain. Finally she let her hands slip from his wrist, still crying in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:31 am
Vampi_Fang
Konkaro-reincarnate
Vampi_Fang
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Pretty much..." He said innocently.

Sarai narrowed her tear-filled eyes as she slowly stood up, gently placing her feet on the cold floor, her nerves screaming in pain. Swallowing hard she turned to the vampire, her throat tightening in anger before she finally screamed, "I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" and finally ran at him slamming her fists into his chest rapidly, yelling as she hit him over and over again.

Hibashira picked Sarai up by the collar of her shirt. "SHUT UP!! If I had left you there you wouldn't have died quick and painlessly! It would have taken you twenty-four hours until you actually died, and every second the pain would have doubled!! I SAVED YOU!!!!" He yelled.

Sarai yelled out in pain when she was picked up by the collar of her shirt, her neck still very tender and bruised from when he bit her. She cringed when he yelled at her. His yelling caused even more tears to spill down her cheeks. She hung there helplessly, her hands gripping his wrist as she lowered her head so her bangs covered her eyes.

Her breathing grew even more uneven as she choked on her sobs, her chest constricting in anger, sadness, and pain. Finally she let her hands slip from his wrist, still crying in the room.

Hibashira sighed "Please stop crying." He sat her down on the bed "I had to do what I did."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:34 am
Sarai felt the bed beneath her and glanced up slightly to see his hand let go of the collar of her shirt. Slumping slightly, she dropped her gaze to the floor as now quiet tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I don't want to be...this" she stated coldly through her staggered breaths. "...I don't want to be here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:37 am
Vampi_Fang
Sarai felt the bed beneath her and glanced up slightly to see his hand let go of the collar of her shirt. Slumping slightly, she dropped her gaze to the floor as now quiet tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I don't want to be...this" she stated coldly through her staggered breaths. "...I don't want to be here"

"You had a chance to save yourself before you came here. You could have stayed under the archway over the main gate. You're a vampire now, get used to it. I did..."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:54 am
Sarai snarled at Hibashira, glaring and baring her teeth. "SHUTUP! GET OUT!" she yelled, "JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!" She picked up the blade off the ground again, still convinced the blade could do SOME damage to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:56 am
Vampi_Fang
Sarai snarled at Hibashira, glaring and baring her teeth. "SHUTUP! GET OUT!" she yelled, "JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!" She picked up the blade off the ground again, still convinced the blade could do SOME damage to him.

Hibashira sighed again "I bet Kurama doesn't have to put up with this..." He said to himself  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:13 am
"nor do i have to put up with this"he smiled,baring his teeth,standing in the doorway of the room"seems you and kurama both caught chicks,what?poor old Kuran doesnt get a girl?"kuran smiled and laughed"well then i guess ill leave you two lovebirds alone"he laughed loudly as he walked down the hallway looking for a girl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:34 am
Sarai glared at the other vampire and nearly had another fit when Kuran said the word 'lovebirds'. Throwing the blade at Kuran, it hit the wall in which Kuran was standing in front of.

Swallowing hard she lowered her gaze, breathing heavily. Glancing up at Hibashira, she finally turned around and walked back into the closet, sitting down amongst the laundry, dirty and clean, leaning her head back to expose the front of her neck without knowing it.

For vampslayer3, I'm going to create another chick.]]

Maria sat in the library of the mansion. She had just entered the mannor and wandered into the library where she was looking through the books. She was about 5ft 3 with long blonde wavey hair and bright blue eyes. her pale skinned fingers traced the spines of some of the books as she read the titles quietly.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:43 am
he walked around thinking damn and no women to be found he walked around and decided to go to the library and read,when he looked through the glass in the doors and he saw a woman "or so i thought"he smiled and entered the room,being careful to make no noise,he walked up behind her quiely,watching her brows "hello,and your name would be?"he smiled,showing off his fangs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:48 am
Maria jumped at the sound of someone directly behind her and explained quickly, "I am so sorry for barging in your home like this but it was raining and I was hoping I could-" Then her blue gaze rested on his fangs. Swallowing hard her words fell apart at her lips. "I...I..." Reaching up just slightly, she pulled her white scarf tighter around her neck. Other than she scarf all she wore was a pair of jeans, tennis shoes, and a low-cut white t-shirt with a black tank top underneath. "Hi." she said smiling nervously.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 am
"hello,nice to meet you,the names kuran,and yours"he smiled happily as he saw her gaze rest on his fangs and laughed"oh the teeth?yeah,they scare most people,but eh,whatever,i'm not very much a scary persone when you get to know me"he smiled and sat down at a table in the library and motioned for her to sit as well,kicking out a chair a slight bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 am
Maria smiled nervously, "I-I'm Maria...Oh that won't be necessary" she replied when he offered a seat. "I was just hoping I could get directions to the nearest hotel or something." Swallowing hard, she still had a bad feeling about this place. Walking to the table she stood waiting for him to either say there are no motels nearby, or help direct her to the closest one.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:58 am
"theres one just up the road...but..."he smiled and laughed"you cant leave,its impossible,and the longer you try to the closer your death will be"he gave her a stern gaze,knowing not if she understood  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:00 pm
That is when her heart began racing. Despite not completely understanding, anything that has to do with her death coming from his lips was terrifying. "W-what?" she asked staring at him, her breath already increasing in rate.

brb quick shower]]  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:06 pm
((kk))"you will die in here,humans cant survive here,vampires on the other hand,can,hence the fangs"he smiled,showing his elongated and sharp fangs"youd be surprised with how little it hurts though"he sat and thought for a moment"yeah,ive been here for a long time and have never met a single human who could escape,but thats a whole other story,if i bite you,youll be safe,its the curse that was put on this house,here,follow me to the stairwell"he smiled and left the library,hoping she could keep up with his unusually fast pace,he stopped at the stairwell that took you down throughout the floors "most people cant read latin but written on the stairwell says that there is a curse,and only those who suffer may be free of the curse"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff