Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:48 am
Kumi sighed as she walked into a bedroom and noticed a small box and walked over to it. She blinked in curiosity and walked over, kneeling down and opened the box. What she found inside amazed her. It was like the entire solar system could be found in that one box. She could see all the planets and all the stars and blinked in amazement as it was reflected into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:40 pm
"Hey Kumi, don't look in that box too long, you might be sucked in" Tao said as he stood in the doorway admiring her  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:43 pm
Kumi looked away from the box and looked at him watching her and blushed evidently. She stood up dusting herself off a bit and looked up at him in the doorway and picked up the lantern gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:54 pm
"yeah, it's a bit of a trick box" Tao said as he put the box in a drawer "it's eaten a few people"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:06 pm
Kumi blinked and looekd at it and smiled up at him calmly."Thankyou for the warneing.."she said softly putting on a kind face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:09 pm
"anytime darling" Tao smiled, then he left the room "you should come i need to drop off a few books at the alchemists"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:15 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded and followed him out of the room."Ill come..."she said smiling up at him sweetly and blushed faintly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:20 pm
Tao loaded a back pack with books and then stretched out his wings as he stepped out side "here put this on and hold me tight." stood there his crimson feathered wings expanding to their full extension.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm
Kumi looked up at him and smiled and moved close to him and clung to his shirt softly."Umm...dont..let me fall.."she whispered nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:44 pm
"I won't" Tao wrapped his arms around her and took to the air.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:49 pm
Kumi smiled up at him and watched as they flew higher and higher into the sky and smiled up at him again and blushed faintly and enjoyed the feeling of the wind weaving through her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:53 pm
As they landed not far from the Alchemists home Tao asked her "why do you blush when i acknowledge you?"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:55 pm
Kumi looked up at him and then looked down and smiled."I..I gues...its because Im not used to being around soemone as perfect as you.."she said and smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 pm
"Perfect, well physically yes, but i fed off of other creatures for a hundred years or so" Tao said as his wings folded up on his back.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:03 pm
Kumi looked up at him and smiled."But you dont seem like a monster to me.."she whispered and smiled tugging on a small peice of hair and giggled.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff