Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:55 pm
Adam came out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later wearing Matthew's jeans -- which were a little too long, but fit well enough otherwise -- and a Seacouver sweatshirt from the gift shop. He had used the hotel hair dryer on his socks and boxers, not wanting to go commando in another man's pants, and sat down on the bed to put on his shoes.

"Did you talk to Phoenix's friend?" he asked Mat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:01 am
She gave a bare glance to him before opening her car door, "Waffle house of all places, I'll follow you." Honestly, she was still new to the area, she knew vaguely where she was headed, but that wasn't good enough for her. They were hopefully going to be a little early, would be nice, that would at lest let her know her surroundings. She had reason to want her own car for this trip, past some of the hidden goodies in it, she wasn't in a trusting mood and she wasn't wanting to stick around afterward. Luana got in her car and automatically pulled her skirts in before almost slamming th door shut.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:12 am
"Hu? Oh yeah, um, we're going to meet up with her here soon so you peops ain't gotta deal with me anymore, lucky for ya'll." He gave a shrug, "I gots to grab something then we might want to leave, can you do me a fav and make sure Phoenix is still alive back there?" He wanted to flip weapons, at lest pick up a back up knife in case something went down, he didn't like this plan, but it was better then nothing, besides there were always people in waffle house, so hopefully that would help.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:39 pm
Waffle House? The only Waffle House MacLeod knew of in Seacouver was toward the inland outskirts of town, a rather nice area that catered to wealthy clientel who booked hunting weekends in the Washington "wilderness."

Nodding to Luana, he walked to his car and climbed in. The top was up on the T-Bird, as much for the threat of nightly rain as for security. With a roar from the muscle car's engine, Mac pulled away from the curb and into the light traffic.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:45 pm
Adam nodded as he put his wet clothes in a plastic hotel laundry bag. They were his only link besides Phoenix (if she were being truthful) to his true identity, and he was loathe to leave them.

Setting the bag on the bed, he went to the corner Phoenix was again huddled in and crouched down to eye level with her. "You all right?" he asked her. "Ready to see your friend?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:37 pm
Luana pulled out and followed him, almost with annoyance given the speed limit, wouldn't do any good to get pulled over though. For the first time in years she prayed, for both Phoenix and Adam to be alright.

With a start Phoenix jumped, she hadn't moved to try to look more presentable, there was nothing she wanted to do, but gave a small nod and a weak smile. She used the wall to stand, staying near the corner as long as she could before going to edge past Adam, seemingly afraid of him, and she was, he for all intents and reasons didn't know her anymore.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:39 pm
"Alright folks, lets roll." Mat was grinning, no reason other then might as well be in a good mood then a bad, made sense in his mind. "Car's brought around already so, yeah."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:28 pm
Gaston was usually fond of flying...especially when he got to enjoy a rare treat like the Blackbird. However, under the circumstances, the speedy trans Pacific flight seemed as if it would never end.

"Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be flying well in excess of Mach 3 and still not be going fast enough." Gaston groused.

He took a quick look at the instrumentation...three hours and forty seven minutes until he was over Seacouver.

"Dammit."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 am
Adam looked a little surprised as Phoenix edged away from him, especially when she had hugged him when he first arrived. Something made him glance toward the mirror, and he was startled to see the man with the black tattoos on his face looking out at him instead of his own reflection.

"The girl knows Death when she sees him," the man grinned.

Adam backed away toward Matthew, even as the pale eyes followed him, grabbing the bag of wet things. "Yeah," he said nervously. "Let's go..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:17 am
Mat was already waiting for them in the hall, they were slow, not his fault, he paused a moment, s**t, might want to shove some things over in the back seat... He never needed to smush anyone back there before, it was a smaller car, the back was small, that and he didn't exactly make friends. He shrugged, "Come on kids, stop playing around now, the elevators here." He had the short thought he stood out, for one height, then add in he had given them both nice normal outfits while he was still in goth mood, he looked younger then Adam by far, hell he looked a little younger then Phoenix, but that he seemed to care. Was that's a funny picture though, the youngest looking person trying to take care of everyone else, he snorted at that, sticking his head back in the room, "Kids?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:22 am
That got Phoenix to look at him worried, she had never heard him nervous before, that also got her to stay near him, like she was silently offering moral support. She didn't have anything to take with her, her shoes were her own, that was all though, she was armed, mainly because she had snitched one of Mat's daggers, wasn't a sword like she wanted, but she couldn't go around without anything at all. She smiled slightly at Adam, that was another reason to stay near him, he wasn't armed, and didn't know what was going on, and most likely didn't trust her. That was a painful thought, but she shrugged it off, they were going to see Luana, she'd fix everything, better at lest. Passing mat she gave a pat atop him head, kind of like a 'good boy' gesture, if she was playing or not was compleatly unknown.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:41 pm
Meanwhile, back at the bar, Joe was thinking furiously. Cast aside whether or not Methos had been one of the first Champions to face Ahriman -- it was unimportant right now -- the known and speculated facts were disturbing enough as it was.

Phoenix had gone missing. Someone or someones had attacked or kidnapped her. They had used her to lure Methos out. Now Methos was missing. MacLeod and Luana were going to retrieve them -- or they were walking into a trap nearly identical to the one that had closed on the Old Man.

Luana had killed her Watcher. Why? It had happened after Phoenix disappeared. Kali had been stabbed by her, yet allowed to live...

"Booth," Joe said suddenly, indicating the laptop, "check for any unusual chatter on the Watcher Board. Kali, tell me exactly what happened between you and Luana. Just the facts, all right?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:09 pm
"Kids?" For some reason that struck Adam as funny and he chuckled. "I guess you are the responsible one, right now, trying to get your ducklings in a row." Your wounded, addled, f*cked-up ducklings...

To Phoenix, who he was pleased to see had crept closer to him again, he said, "Do you know he has a snake in the back seat of his car? I call shotgun!" He hopped onto the elevator with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:12 pm
She blinked on that, Snake? Ew. But shrugged none the less, oh well, didn't matter in the end, Wait, it better be in a cage or I'm sitting on his lap. She shook her head and followed Adam into the elevator, glad to see him being lively, one of them needed to be at any rate.

Kali have a shrug, "Uh," A pause as she recollected her thoughts and gave another shrug, "She was pissed to see me, though calmed when I told her why I was there, asked if I was there because of her assigned watcher..." She trailed off thinking, between whatever meds the hospital gave her and her own not wanting to dwell on it she was having to think harder then she wanted to.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:24 pm
Mat paused, turned to look at him, before shaking his head and locking his room before entering the elevator and hitting the lobby button, "You both cracked, so very cracked." As they moved downward he turned to Phoenix, "You think she'd going to come in pissed? Nod or something."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff