Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:19 pm
Rikku sighed. "They aren't going to get it...not until tonight, that is," she said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:21 pm
"Wish we didn't have to wait until then..."  

amore_mia_bella

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:27 pm
((Can someone please tell me what has happened so far I'm a bit lost...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:30 pm
((nothing's happened yet. we're still kittens cause we still need 2 more guys.))  

amore_mia_bella

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:33 pm
(( v-V Yeah..What she said.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:38 pm
((Ok thanks.))

Artemis sat in the corner still trying to think of what had happened. Lying her head down she watched as all the other kittens jumped around and played.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:04 pm
"Hi Artemis!" Lilly jumped over to the corner and nuzzled her friend. "I'd give you a hug, but as you know..." She held up one of her paws, then after thinking for a minute, began washing her white fur.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:20 pm
((I'm back!)) Cloud looks Marry in the face "what do you mean I have weird eyes?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Marry smiled lightly at the look the kitten was giving her. "You're so cute~!" she said as she held him close to her. She stroked his fur happily. He was so soft. ♥ Marry thought about what she was going to name the kitten she was going to get. Then she wondered which kitten she was taking home with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:21 pm
Cloud licked Mary's face and purred softly. He looked over to the corner where Lilly and Artemis are, then he looked at Shade and Lucian, then finally at Rikku sitting all alone.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:46 pm
Marry giggled as Cloud licked her face. She noticed him looking around at the other kittens, and decided to put him back down so he could play with them. She turned back to Roslyn. "They act like ordinary kittens, but..It's just. There's something about them. Something that's not right." she murmured to Roslyn in a quiet tone.

Roslyn shrugged. " I'm telling you, Marry, there is nothing wrong with the kittens. They just look different. What's wrong with being different?" she replied as she reclined on the couch. " I like things that are different." she said with a soft yawn. She was getting tired, and the rest of her friends still hadn't showed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:49 pm
"Lilly is that you?Good that means I'm not going totally crazy then."Artemis meowed to Lilly as she scratched the back of her ear with her foot."I got to admit though it does come in handy to be a cat."She purred as she stopped scratcing her ear.  

KageUmi

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:51 pm
Cloud played with Rikku for a few minutes then fell asleep on Isabella's lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:23 pm
((sorry i was out for a while today,my friend used the laptop all day and i cant use the regular computers))Able scratched artemis's head "you seem cool,i like you,youre quieter than the rest too"he picked her up carefully and snuggled with her"serious though,i cant beleive the others arent back yet"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:43 pm
Artemis mewed when someone had unexpectedly picked her up. Feeling the person pet her between the ears she purred. Looking up she saw that it was a young man."Hello there can you here me!"She meowed knowing it was useless trying to be heard.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff