Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:33 pm
"well if your feeling impatient...." Noltic looked around sniffing the air a bit... then he looked quickly to his right...

"Kumi duck..."

As she did he fired a shot into the darknes and then moments later there was an explosion as an old and abandoned gas pump exploded in the ditance.

Then he could here their ffotsteps.... he looked to kumi...

"i just thought hun... got anything to fight with?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:39 pm
Kumi looked at Noltic and pulled up her leg, sliding back her skirt a bit and pulling out a dagger nd smiled. "It releases a lethal poision whe nit comes into contact with blood, doesnt matter what creatures blood it is either..."she said looking at it admiringly and grinned.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:26 pm
four bodies went flying at the car, dried up vampire bodies.

"hey guy's took you long enough" Tao had a vampire in his hands and there were two holes in his neck "these guys are just wimps less than punks even"

he dropped the body onto the ground

"I think I've fed enough, twenty vampired drained and bagged, thanks for the distraction"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:58 am
Okay Noltic was beyond... beyond the point where he could wait any longer... he had to take off and get something done before his brain exploded.... The adrenaline had readed that far and his reflexes were moving faster than light.... he had to go now.

He smiled at Kumi and Tao.

"Get in the truck i really need to waste some juice.... or else ill die... so that means help me kill something or be killed.... i cant drive so on of you two do it." and then he drew all three of the guns he had and hopped in the bed of the truck...

"Seriousl;y you guys...."

Noltic looked like he had to pee... but if the adrenal rush didnt have an outlet soon... hed go into a rage like the day when he killed his first vampire.... he also killed his teacher... and then blacked out.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:25 am
Kumi blinked and hopped into he truck again and started it up, lamming on he gas, taking off down he road to help Noltic went his adrenaline in any way she could."Just tell me which way to go!"she said from indie the truck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:58 pm
Tao let the Krsnk in him take over, his wings coming out and taking to the skies.

"you coming Noltic?"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:08 am
Noltic looked down at Kumi and said...."Follow Tao, hes got a better veiw than we do... that and theres probably a horde of vampires pissed right off at us right about now."

"I think its game time love"

Noltic with fluid motions drew his guns and began to smile he didnt even look at where he was shotting.... he knew he would hit there was no missing when he was this high on life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:10 am
"seyui" Tao took his scythe in hand and started shredding buildings they passed on this rein of terror.

"Krsnk unit, power to 100%" Tao said as he flew up his fangs growing, his wings spreading out and his scythe turning into a large sword on the end of a staff, even the toughest of these vampires panicked "weaklings"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:27 am
Noltic's shots found the heads of vampires on ebvery crack he had almost completely lost himself in the rage... Kumi and Noltic sped through the streets in Taos wake killing anything thjat happened to escape the lunges and slashes he made to the earth.

Then it happened Noltic saw a huge crowd of vampires attempting to resit the three man killing machine... then he drew his tird gun.... his eyes rolled into the back of his head.... and within second... no less than a second he had fired off every bullet in all three clips and had successfully shot killed and moved anything in their way.

It was on  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:35 am
"Krsnk unit 001, power to 200%" Tao said his body transforming completely into a mass of bloody armor and weapons

his blade created a wall of vampire blood that enclosed the few remaining vampires (close to 1000) inside of it " Noltic don't kill all of them I might want to feed after this!"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:18 am
"Well then Noltic said if he want to pull out all the stops hell have to deal with this"

Noltic wasnt about to be so easily outdone... and then it happened all his muscles contracted and held huge amounts of power... all of the endrenal energy coursing through his veins seized him... he loosed his jacket and his pack.

Then stooped down and withdrew from his backpack a whip.... a whip of legend a whip that had killed many with the obscure vampire gene throughout history.

He stood and called its name... then it happened the legend of the vampire killer was reborn. He lashed out again and again... slicing holes in flesh and stone alike...

He then hopped off of the truck and dashed along beside it he threw his guns into the cab with Kumi and let the adrenal rush seize him completely and he lost himself as he sashed straight through Tao's offense...

Whipping blades of anti paranormal might through anything that moved he let out a cry and would remeber nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:26 am
"Krsnk unit 002, power to 200%" Tao created a wall around the punks who called him names "you're mine little kids!"  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:30 am
Kumi braked inside the cab and blinked wide eyed, watching the fight go on outside and then heard a snarl outside the window and trned to see a few vampires running at her and she jumped ut through the window and pulled out her dagger, and jumped forewards and slashed at them, with lightning fast strikes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:54 am
OFf of his rush finally and out of his daze Noltic looked around to see the bloody mess around his feet where the range of his whip extended to.

Noltic collapsed a little out of pure shock... just in time to see kumi fighting off a small horde of vampires... Noltic rushed to her aid.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:57 am
Kumi glared at the vampires and fought off most of em and was surprised when Noltic appeared by her sid to help. She blinked and nodded, smiling faintly and ran foreward to fight the rest of them."Thanks!"she called back over her shoulder fighting off two at once.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff